Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help me sway blue!

Hello! I'm a mother of two girls hoping to add a boy to complete our family. We've put off trying for our third many times (having 2 kids is alot!) But I think we are hoping to try this coming summer, in around 6 months.

I've been reading as much as I can and feel like my lifestyle is completely opposite of blue sway. I love fasting, diet soda, carbs, and cardio haha.

I'm trying hard to get on the blue diet but it's a struggle for me. I'm trying to switch from coffee to tea and think I've finally kicked my coke zero addiction. I'm trying to get into the macro tracking. Am I correct in the understanding that I should be having 70g of protein a day? I'm okay with maintaining my weight but would prefer not to gain too much. Is it okay to just put on muscle and lose fat? I've always been a 30 min of cardio every evening gal but I'm trying to add in weights. Wondering if it's possible to overdo it? Can I still do some cardio?

Also my husband is a big workout guy. Like daily gym and protein shakes. Is there anything he should change?

What are the best vitamins for him and I to take?

Sorry so many questions. Appreciate any advice.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your patience.

Blue swayers really don't need to track, as long as you're sure you're getting at minimum 70 g. I actually prefer to see people have more like 90 g protein but when you're a light eater to begin with, that may not be possible for you.

You literally cannot add muscle while losing fat. You may seem like you're more muscle and less fat, but whenever you are gaining weight you will gain at least a bit of fat, and that "cut" look is more that your muscles are bigger and are showing more through your thin layer of fat that all humans (women especially) are meant to have.

You should also be getting a fair bit of saturated fats (think butter, cream, animal fats, coconut oil, that sort of thing that's solid at room temp). We don't have a limit on that because some people just can't eat as much as others, but try to focus your fat intake on those types of fats. Second best are healthy vegetable oils like nut and olive oil. Avoid things like canola oil and margarine if you can.

Yes, it is absolutely possible to overexercise. Keep exercise to 5 days a week max and on any given day, donot have more than 45 min. consecutive exercise and 60 min in all, total exercise that day. If you MUST, you can do cardio and weights on the same day, but do like 30 min cardio in the morning and 30 min weights at night, that sort of thing. Or, you can do 30-45 min of some exercise that has both cardio and weights like Popsugar Fitness or Blogilates or The Firm. Just don't do more than 60 minutes in one whole day, and don't do more than 45 min. in a row.

Have hubby reduce his exercise to every other day. Make sure the "jewels" don't get overheated. Jogging and biking have been shown in studies to sway pink. Is he taking any supplements? If so, which ones? What kind of protein shakes is he drinking?

Our supplements for blue threads are here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ents-blue.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...sway-blue.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ