Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just curious....

How smoking can sway? Ex and I both smoked when I got pregnant with boy #1 and neither one of us smoked when I got pregnant with boy 2 and 3 and I went back to smoking a lil while after 3 was born and was smoking up until I got pregnant with boy 4 and DH doesnt smoke.. And I had no idea that it swayed so now I'm curious on how?
    Last edited by 4 blues~hopingforpink~; May 24th, 2012 at 04:20 PM.
    Mom to (17) (11) (8) From a previous relationship and (6) and (2) with DH and a VERY unexpected or due 2-5-17

Nov 2012.. Baby lost at 15 weeks 2 days Born into heaven (12-4-12)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's apparently all the chemicals in them. When you take toxic things into your body like cigarettes and alcohol, it affects the fragile male sperm supposedly. Girls are stronger and can stand that stuff better. Shettles did studies and found out that men with dangerous careers and those around toxic environments had more daughters than sons. And things like smoking sway pink.

Drinking sways pink as well, I wouldn't go overboard on that one though.

FACT: My BFF smokes like a pack a day and she and her hubby had drunk sex and they conceived their baby girl. LOL
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 24th, 2012 at 04:28 PM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are plenty of smokers with sons, but the science indicates that cigarettes do sway pink in both DH and DW, probably by suppressing fertility overall. We honestly don't know HOW they sway exactly, but they seem to.

There are some studies that claim no correlation but these were often done in people who didn't smoke that much.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly Spirit That's funny! That's a great combo.... I can see why they had a girl. Well DH doesn't smoke... I do. We both drink hard liquor every now and then though.
    Mom to (17) (11) (8) From a previous relationship and (6) and (2) with DH and a VERY unexpected or due 2-5-17

Nov 2012.. Baby lost at 15 weeks 2 days Born into heaven (12-4-12)