Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

How Many Successful PINK Swayers Used Lavender?

Hi ladies so I've been doing research lately about progesterone and while doing that I have learned
    that everything we put on our skin has 10xs the potency of something we would take orally or internally...
    So for example 20 mg of progesterone cream is the same as 200 mg progesterone orally or vaginally.

I've also learned that Lavender is a xenoestrogen and can mimic progesterone.
    xenoestrogens can block testosterone, and disrupt hormones.

Videos by a doctor:

*Added* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xv8G_C_X_M

Intro Xenoestrogens 1 - YouTube

How Sensitive Can You Be to Environmental Estrogens? 2 - YouTube

I used lavender soap in my sway for relaxation not knowing any of the above beforehand.

It's definitely something we should look into for our sways.

So I wanted to throw it out there and find out what you all use at home..for lotions, body washes, oils, soaps, perfumes, etc.
    Do any of them contain lavender?

Especially if you successfully swayed PINK!
    And blue swayers may want to discontinue use of lavender.

It may of had or might be having a HUGE impact on your sway and you aren't even aware of it!

Don't eat or use pomegranate anything for now....In the second video at 12:57 minutes into the video the doctor explains how in some parts of the world pomegranate is used for miscarriages! This lady bought an expensive pomegranate shampoo at the health food store and it really made her breasts hurt..

For what it's worth... I've been using pomegranate hand soap in my bathroom for probably 2 months now.. even as of last night..and I wash several times a day! I will promptly now toss it in the trash.

I guess we need to be much more aware of what we put ON our bodies from now on...

Please watch the doctor's other videos, they are fantastic!

http://www.herbalinfusions.ca/tag/fertility/

Many herbs explained and how they affect fertility.

I found this site as well. And for what it's worth I ate large chunks of pineapple on my salads.

Also there is an interesting bit on coffee and diet sodas. I have learned that aspertame is a waste product of genetically engineered ecoli but now I know it turns to Formaldehyde, I probably won't be drinking much more of it. LOL

I've trying to avoid as much chocolate and caffeine as I can because they interferes with implantation.

Last thing, I used lavender shaving cream a week or so ago.

These tidbits are just good to know for fertility:

http://www.pregnancysuccessprogram.c...ase-your-odds/

And for what it's worth I've been using aloe lotion for months!
    Not anymore! lol
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 25th, 2012 at 12:10 PM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

2. Likes Lindzter liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My two cents and then I'll bow out and let you ladies discuss lavender...

If it were true that things you put onto your skin are always much better absorbed than orally, doctors would never prescribe oral or IV drugs for us to take. There are a lot of people saying stuff on the Internet, some accurate and some not so much, just want everyone to stay safe and proceed with caution as always.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only lavender product I used during my sway was essential lavender oil and I would put two drops on my wrists and blend in well. The scent was beautiful and relaxing and I used it daily for two months during my swaying period. I have a successful sway. Oh, I forgot, I also used Tom's of Maine's natural lavender deodorant for months before and during my sway. I like that it is has a beautiful scent and is natural...it was one of the best products for my very sensitive underarm area. I did not use it during my sway, but previously I had used EOS lavender vanillia shave cream and found it was very good smelling and just a nice shave cream, it's supposedly more 'natural' (I say that in quotes for a reason!) than other shave creams.

The instructor at my medical career college who teaches microbiology (he has a phD) warned the students that some of their so-called great lotions they use on their bodies are actaully quite harmful to the skin. I am going to ask him what body lotions he does recommend.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    The only lavender product I used during my sway was essential lavender oil and I would put two drops on my wrists and blend in well. The scent was beautiful and relaxing and I used it daily for two months during my swaying period. I have a successful sway. Oh, I forgot, I also used Tom's of Maine's natural lavender deodorant for months before and during my sway. I like that it is has a beautiful scent and is natural...it was one of the best products for my very sensitive underarm area. I did not use it during my sway, but previously I had used EOS lavender vanillia shave cream and found it was very good smelling and just a nice shave cream, it's supposedly more 'natural' (I say that in quotes for a reason!) than other shave creams.

The instructor at my medical career college who teaches microbiology (he has a phD) warned the students that some of their so-called great lotions they use on their bodies are actaully quite harmful to the skin. I am going to ask him what body lotions he does recommend.
    Thank you for sharing Aurora sweetie! You certainly got your PINK dream!

Do you still use the essential oil in pregnancy?
    I would love a link to where you bought yours also the deoderant?
    Do you still use the deoderant?

I used lavender soap in my sway in May/April It was Yardley lavender soap.
    And this time I used lavender shaving cream.

I've already found several girl sways that used lavender in some form.. so interesting!

That would be fantastic if you can ask him that. It's always great to know what's safe and what's not..for example
    sodium laureth sulfate is in A LOT of our shampoos and soaps but it's really toxic actually, but it only costs pennies to manufacture so companies just don't care! If you can get sulfate free, it's much better for your hair!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't use any lavender because I can't stand the smell! I once bought lavender washing powder by accident and had to re-wash everything. To me it smells of old ladies - sorry!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I forgot to mention, I don't like the smell of lavender either and didn't use it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've used sulfate/paraben free shampoo and conditioner since last July. It's cherry blossom and here's the link for it:

Organix ® Beauty. Pure & Simple

Here's the link for the Tom of Maine's lavender deodorant. I should add that is is an aluminum-free deodorant, because while it has not been proven or anything, I just don't think putting an aluminum product under my armpits is a good idea!

Buy Tom's of Maine Long Lasting Natural Aluminum Free Deodorant Stick, Wild Lavender & More | drugstore.com

Here is the link for the lavender oil. I purchased it from Amazon.com

Amazon.com: Lavender 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml: Health & Personal Care

The professor isn't in today but I'll ask him on Monday because I've been meaning too, since I want something more natural for my legs (lotion) this summer!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I def. agree that lavender will not make or break a sway, but I did like the smell of it enough to use a little bit of in a dropper. My DH is really sensitive to smells and he would have been furious if I had bought a lavender scented detergent....so I just stuck to oil to rub on my wrists. I was using it during pregnancy a little bit, but my MIL "borrowed" my lavender and I haven't gotten it back yet.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh I forgot to mention, I don't like the smell of lavender either and didn't use it.

Alright, I'll admit it Z and Atomic, I don't fancy it very much either!
    I just used it to sway.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    I've used sulfate/paraben free shampoo and conditioner since last July. It's cherry blossom and here's the link for it:

Organix ® Beauty. Pure & Simple

Here's the link for the Tom of Maine's lavender deodorant. I should add that is is an aluminum-free deodorant, because while it has not been proven or anything, I just don't think putting an aluminum product under my armpits is a good idea!

Buy Tom's of Maine Long Lasting Natural Aluminum Free Deodorant Stick, Wild Lavender & More | drugstore.com

Here is the link for the lavender oil. I purchased it from Amazon.com

Amazon.com: Lavender 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml: Health & Personal Care

The professor isn't in today but I'll ask him on Monday because I've been meaning too, since I want something more natural for my legs (lotion) this summer!
    Thank you! I was going to ask you about aluminum too, because my DH is OBSESSED with finding deoderant that doesn't have it.
    I wonder if we could just buy it at Wally World. I found some on their site!

I use a sulfate free shampoo too it's Loreal Everpure!
    I have to use a sulfate filled purple shampoo for my platinum hair though.
    And then to condition I use Aussie's 3 min miracle. (which prob has sulfate too, but it's fantastic!)

I'll make sure to get some lavender oil and see if it drives DH nuts! hahah he may not want to BD. Because he tells me when what I'm wearing stinks! haha men!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast