Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do these groups of people seem to have a lot of girls...?

My friend recently found out her first baby she is expecting is a girl. Her fiance is really big & muscly, owns a gym & I am convinced must take steroids due to the sheer size of him/his muscles (seriously, he has the build of The Hulk). What do steroids do to sperm count? I seem to see a lot of these big muscly guys with girls. Also, I seem to see a lot of girls who are young & have a baby in their teens have girls too - why do you think this is?

It definately seems that a lot of the people with more than 1 boy have a relatively fit young (but not overly so) father and 'average' sized (i.e size UK 10/12) mother. Like myself and my husband (before we started swaying that is, now DH has lost all his muscle mass from cycling rather than weights and I have dropped 2stone...)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've noticed that! A ton of young girls I know have girls.
    I fit into the "boy" category perfectly too, hence all my lads.
    Blessed with BLUE 7 times
    with (no swaying) due Jan '13.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think steroids can actually make men infertile if used for too long.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think a lot of teen pregnancies are oops pregnancies and those tend to result in girls- low sperm count because they're trying to prevent pregnancy.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Steroids shrink testicles, lower sperm count dramatically and sway pink. Men who do a lot of intense exercise that heats up their nuts also have more daughters than the population as a whole. That's actually part of why I believe it's sperm count/quality that sways for men and NOT testosterone levels per se.

Abnormally high testosterone = yucky sperm = pink.

High normal testosterone = healthy sperm = blue.

Re young moms: statistically overall, younger women actually have more sons due to high fertility and good health BUT there are a couple factors at play that sway pink for that group. 1)poor diet and lifestyle factors (very thin, smoking, diet drinks, etc) 2) they may be getting pregnant before their bodies are fully fertile 3)women who are not in committed relationships tend to have more daughters than women in committed relationships (and this is not conjecture, I have 2 studies that show this to be actually true, with exceptions of course).

I know four teen moms IRL, 3 of the four have boys and only one girl. One girl was in a longstanding relationship (and they're still together), two of the girls are identical twins and both got pg within a few months of each other, one had a girl and one had a boy. The one who had a boy was taking medication for kidney disease that made her gain weight and the dad didn't smoke. The twin who had a girl, refuses to take the medication for kidney disease and is really skinny and the dad smokes. The 4th girl is just a big farm girl with a lot of muscle, and kind of looks like she should have a boy.

There were 2 teen moms on IG, both had girls first out of wedlock and then got married and had boys!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband is a BIG gym fanatic - he takes all these strange supplements, has done some illegal supplements, drinks tons and tons of caffeine, eats healthy 99% of the time and has done so for the last 10 years, and loads up on protein and red meat. At one point he had a testosterone test done and it came back 4 times higher than average male. We have 2 boys - go figure!

He used to play basketball a few days a week and eat all kinds of junk food on those days. But, now he works way more and doesn't have time to play basketball and really doesn't eat red meat ever now. Just chicken and pork! Maybe this will work in my favor some!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic - what about a sauna? Should I tell DH to use it at the gym more?
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    Atomic - what about a sauna? Should I tell DH to use it at the gym more?
    Can't hurt, may help!! Saunas and hot tubs are both very much allowed for DH while swaying pink.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    My husband is a BIG gym fanatic - he takes all these strange supplements, has done some illegal supplements, drinks tons and tons of caffeine, eats healthy 99% of the time and has done so for the last 10 years, and loads up on protein and red meat. At one point he had a testosterone test done and it came back 4 times higher than average male. We have 2 boys - go figure!

He used to play basketball a few days a week and eat all kinds of junk food on those days. But, now he works way more and doesn't have time to play basketball and really doesn't eat red meat ever now. Just chicken and pork! Maybe this will work in my favor some!
    None of this is 100% of course - some men's bodies are just better at shaking off stuff that sways pink than other men's are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH wants to start a new cycle of hard core supplements really soon. I told him I was a little nervous about it. Like what if he started it and his testosterone was too high and not damaging enough to fertility at the time we TTC. What do you think?
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast