Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone gotten pregnant with NO cm?

This may not be the right forum to post this in, considering it's for TTC, but I was wondering if anyone has gotten pregnant with no cm? I don't know what exactly did it, but when we had our O+12 attempt, I was completely dry... enough that it was not at all comfortable for DH, and we've never had that problem before. If I don't get a BFP this cycle, I'll for sure be using SYLK next time. I'm just hoping for some success stories!! Thanks

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was pretty much dry all the way through - immediate effect of the LE-diet! There were one or two tiny bits, but *very* scarce compared to a usual cycle for me! And look where we are now!

My Ovulation Chart

Me (38), dh (33), ds1 (2.5) and ds2 (1).
    Hoping to add another girl into our mix, but after multiple mc I know I'll just be happy to have a healthy baby!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had no CM this time around and when I conceived both boys I had tons. I really believe the LE diet along with my age changed my CM- hopefully it helped with my sway for a girl!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was painfully dry this time conceiving compared to my other pregnancies.And i got pregnant on my first attempt swaying compared to ttc for 12 months beforehand! So it is very possible.

(99) (04) (08) 4 x looking over us all.

Swayed but blessed with another

' There is only room for one Princess in this house'

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was bone dry and had been for months - probably due to supplements for me. I didn't do diet. Got pregnant from only one BD + Zyrtec + Rephresh. First month. Looking very likely it's a girl.
    and coming end of November!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did with my girls, being naturally acidic and very dry!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sylk is not going to help you conceive at all, in fact it will make it harder. Sylk kills sperm.

O+12 makes it very, very difficult to conceive. As in next to impossible. Most of the people who think they got pg from O+12 either miscalculated ovulation or else released two eggs and hit only the second. This is especially true if you're dry, because at O+12 the sperm need to get to the egg super quickly and without CM and other fluids to help carry them there, they just can't do that.

If you don't get a BFP this time, I'd try dropping the O+12 attempt. The Sylk will only make things worse.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, thanks everyone! I had no idea about the sylk... I just recently found this site and have been on in-gender for a while, which recommends it (as far as I've read!) Is there anything else I can use if this cycle didn't work? It was painful for DH, and he won't do it again if I'm dry lol. Also as for the O+12, I don't know what I should do then... DS1 was about a 3 day cutoff (I wasn't really charting that month, so I'm not completely positive, just pretty sure) and DS 2 was either a 5 day cutoff, or was conceived on O day. Any recommendations welcome!! Oh, and I'm 8dpo today (Tuesday)
    However, that would be good news bc DH is leaving for work on my next predicted O day, and he's gone for 4 days at a time. So I was thinking we wouldn't get to have an attempt next month!
    Last edited by mrshonyez; June 20th, 2012 at 01:08 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can use the Sylk (or KY Jelly), I just want you to understand that those things do not help you get pg at all and in fact make it harder.

Timing doesn't sway and you can read about why that is here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

The reason you got boys had nothing to do with the day you had intercourse on, it's just a coincidence. Several of us have gotten daughters from BD on the day before O and O day (traditional Shettles timing) and for some of us, we have 2-3-4 Shettles opposites already. It's not the timing, it's all the other stuff in your life that made you boy friendly. 3 of 4 of my boys were conceived with cutoffs of 2-5 days and the other one may have been, I just don't remember. My DD I got BD the night before O, which is traditionally considered perfect timing for blue.

If it's BFN this month (which, you never know, you could get lucky, have Oed later than you think, or even released two eggs and hit the second one) you basically have two options for next month. You can keep the O+12 and add Preseed (which is blue-friendly, but do not use any pH lowering jellies because they chemically react with the Preseed to be very harmful to sperm) and even then it will still be difficult to the point of impossible to conceive at O+12, OR you could BD prior to ovulation for best odds of conception and rely on the other sway tactics to sway for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for all the info!! I will look at the link right now. I really appreciate your help, this is all so different from what I had planned out! I'm 11 dpo now, and still getting bfn's. I'm still crossing my fingers, but not very hopeful. Thanks again!
    Last edited by mrshonyez; June 24th, 2012 at 01:37 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast