Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How much weight loss week of/around OV is advised?

Had our first attempt on Sat & I am freaking out already (I dont even know if its worked yet!) thinking of things I did 'wrong'.

I have lost 24lbs since Jan on the diet going from BMI of 24.4 to 20.6. I was 121 lbs last weekend and when I weighed myself this Sat (morning after attempt) I was 120lbs 'just' (it flickered on 121lbs). When I weighed myself on Sun it stayed more on 121lbs

I am now concerned that I didnt lose enough weight week of/around OV however I am on 1200kcals a day or under and am really struggling to lose the weight now. I guess its my fault for keeping on postponing the sway for months so I am running out of weight to lose!

Do you think of I dont get a BFP this month should I cut calories even more to start losing the weight more easily?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, that's why I prefer people don't delay their attempt waiting for the "perfect" month because it never comes and then you run out of weight to lose.

Don't worry about timing weightloss or losing weight just prior to O. It is highly unlikely that your body doesn't even take note. It DOES notice that you've lost 24 pounds, THAT'S what counts.

It is natural and normal for your weight to fluctuate even by as much at 5 pounds. Please don't stress about the difference between 120 and 121 on the scale, it's meaningless.

I do not want you eating any less than 1200 cals a day. Period. It's not healthy for you and it's not healthy for a future pg.

Please read this thread, it may help.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...e-%96-how.html

BMI of 20.6 is perfectly fine and even if you don't lose another ounce, you're still in good shape for your sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ