Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone want a pink sway buddy ?

My name is Christine and I am mum to 3 gorgeous boys Owen who will be 8 in July, Liam who will be 3 in July and Ellis who is 5.
    My husband and i have been together 10 years and are thinking of ttc number 4 but dh is desperate for a girl ( I quite like he idea of 4 boys ) but I said id try my best to sway girl if its what he wants ......
    Im thinking we would ideally like to be pregnant by Xmas but looking at gender moon calender things it says July Sept oct March and June are baby girls months so we might have to aim for sept oct as july is too soon as I am onky today starting to chart my cervical cm etc
    If anyone else out there is thinking of ttc this year and would like a buddy please get in touch - maybe we could draw up a sway together and help keep each othert on track ?

Look forward to hearing from people.
    x
    Christine, married to James been together 11 years - Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys ( July 04,Sept 06,July 09) thinking of TTC number 4 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I may be looking for a buddy soon. I have 3 boys and a girl. Need to get af back to ttc. I'd love to do the LE diet with someone.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ordered a personalized plan from Atomic. Haven't received it yet, but I'm very excited, and a bit nervous. AF has never been wanted as much as she is right now!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I need a buddy for ttc pink! I am not going to be trying until late October, or November but will be starting the LE diet before then. I have two awesome boys , one just turned three and the other is seventeen months old! I suffered gd with the second boy but he is truly is a blessing. I must confess I didn't know there was such a thing as swaying so my attempt for both boys was truly a Blue sway so I hope I can change some things around and get my little girl! I hope we all will see pink in our future!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am swaying pink and will start ttc in September/October timeframe.
    I have three DS (4, 2 and 4 months!). I am currently bf and waiting for af to arrive (not sure when that will be). I bought an incredible sway plan from atomic! She is amazing and I am so excited to ttc in the next few months!!!