Thread: Struggling! :(

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Struggling! :(

Feel so down today!
    Been really trying hard to exercise but can seem to only manage 30mins walking fast on the treed mill I do do all the cleaning running round after the boys but feel so tired plus am sweating like a pig after only half hour!! Is this not enough? Am I doing more harm to my sway by only doing half hour?
    I've dropped 5lbs in two weeks and my hunger has dropped so much I make my meals and am leaving half cause I can't stomach it so will make something else just veg or fruit or candy just to fill up the cals eg
    Made a light veg curry last night rice green beans cauliflower courgettes and some corn a little coconut milk and small amount of curry paste I forced down all the veg but left around 75% of the rice! had strawberries and raspberries with 0% fat Greek yogurt about 1T and 3 small meringues for afters. Am I really messing things any advice would be lovely xxxxx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry that was meant to be 5lbs in a week!!

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would say drop the exercise if you can't do 60 mins most of the week. Dropping exercise was so hard for me...I was more of a 3-4 days per week exerciser for like 45 mins, but I couldn't do more than that so I dropped it.
    Just make sure you are getting enough calories in during the day, I know its hard. Good luck hun!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok little less pressure! Felt like I was just burning of cals that I didn't have or want to loose anyway! thank you for the advice xxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as you're losing weight on a low protein diet, doing nothing seems to be equally good!!

I think the exercise is best for people who have a lot to lose or are already exercising that much and don't want to give it up.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup, I agree. Give up the exercise and embrace your inner couch potato! LOL.
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol will do thank you x