Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Indira View Post
    I´m in Germany and was on the LE diet for a long time.
    What kind of things are you looking for?
    Hello Indira, I see your baby is coming soon. Wishing you all the best for the birth. If I manage to get pregnant, I will be "team green" as well.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Indira View Post
    I´m in Germany and was on the LE diet for a long time.
    What kind of things are you looking for?
    The main things I am struggling for at the moment are pitta bread (which I used as a pizza base), a low sodium toast and Snack-A-Jacks. The alternatives for the rice crackers I have found so far are too high in sodium. Also, cooking spray and no added sugar and salt sweetcorn. But I am happy that I have managed to find Butternut Squash today.

Not long now until you meet your little baby. I bet you can't wait. Were your other babies on time or late?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessika View Post
    So you are from the UK? What kind of things do you like to eat? I found "toffee popcorn" at "real" which I love (not much fat and protein, mostly sugar). Also I like to eat the "low fat vanille pudding" from "optiwell", I add "amarena kirschen (cherries in sugar syrup).
    I am German, but have lived in the UK for 10 years. We have now moved back to Germany. Thanks on the advice above. Where do you get the pudding from? What other things do you eat! Inspire me...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=GeCon;221035]The main things I am struggling for at the moment are pitta bread (which I used as a pizza base), a low sodium toast and Snack-A-Jacks. The alternatives for the rice crackers I have found so far are too high in sodium. Also, cooking spray and no added sugar and salt sweetcorn. But I am happy that I have managed to find Butternut Squash today.

Since sodium is "the least important swaying factor" I am not tracking it. Bread is high in sodium, so is the pitta bread. Maybe you want to make a low-sodium bread from scratch yourself? (I know there are recipes in the member section of the forum for this). Instead of toast I eat "Knäckebrot", this is low salt. For rice crackers I can recommend "4-Korn-Waffeln" from "Drogerie Rossmann". There is no salt added and it is from 4 corns (mostly rice, but also corn, millet (Hirse) and some Sesame). They also have one with only rice. For my canned vegetables, I rinse them with water before I use them.

You get the Optiwell things in almost every food store. The puddings are really good (they have 0.9% fat). As a butter substitute I use "Brunch legere" (made from yogurth). "Lidl" has some pretty good low-fat (0,1%) bread spread and yogurths. The brand is called "Linessa".

How long are you on the LE diet? I started loosing weight after christmas and lost 21 kilos so far. But I had a lot to lose. I am now on the LE diet since April. Where are you from? I am from Bavaria.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As for the pitta and toast: I was hoping to find the Weight Watchers options here as in the UK they are low-ish in sodium and cals/fat, but WW does not appear to be as big here yet.

Thanks for all your suggestions above. I will have a proper look for these things next time I am in the shop. Are the Waffeln Rossmann own brand or another brand?

I was on the LE diet for about 5 months, in which I lost about 15kg. I then stopped the diet as our TTC plans are currently on hold and to indulge in some good old German food, which meant that I have put about 7kg back on. I am hoping to properly start the LE diet again (even though we are not currently TTC) to shift the extra kilos. I am in Saarland.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The rice crackers are from "Alnatura". They taste pretty plain, but on the LE diet a lot of the things do. I tried some food from WW, but I did not like it (The soups had a huge amount of salt in it). This week was terrible food-wise. My son turned 5 years old so I had to make a birthday cake (I made a cake in shape of a train, decorated with cookies and sweets, so the leftovers were very tempting). But ovulation was last week, so I allowed me some treats this week. How many kids do you have?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know... some foods just have crazy amounts of salt in them. I suppose it is just about finding some alternatives. What does your sway look like and how many months have you attempted so far?
    Last edited by GeCon; July 19th, 2012 at 05:12 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there,

another german girl is here

Just arrived to read some facts about Gender Selection with High Tech.

I have 3 wonderful little boys (2007 / 2009 / 2012) - now praying for a girl.

I think we will go to ****, Prague next year to try for our girl...

Boy #3 was swaying, but did not work for us

HT 2016 in CZ R.-

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Schön, letitbe, du hast uns gefunden!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you guys would like me to, I can sticky this so it's always at the top of the page.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast