Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm in NRW.Where are you other ladies?
    As for the sway, I think I've got my sway plan down, thankfully. Planning on taking vitex from Af-O. I've been taking baby aspirin so far, folic acid and will use Rephresh and Sudaphed in my sway (DH bought some on his business trip to America). I'm also moving up my sway attempt from March to middle of February. Argh, I just hope everything goes as planned though and I don't start to have doubts about timing and all that stuff, since I'm not convinced cutoffs don't sway.
    Praying for a 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am from SL.

I know it is not easy to come away from the cutoff idea.

I am currently back on the LE diet (have been on it beginning of last year, but stopped due to postponing TTC). I think I am ovulating today, but we are not attempting this month, hopefully next month. I have taken Vitex CD1-14 this cycle and it seems to have brought ovulation forward from CD42 to CD26. and

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Ladies,
    I would love to join you...thank you GeCon for the invitation, happy to see some more girls from Germany here !

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're more than welcome, Pumpkin. Nice to see you here.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies could you give me some advice on what food is safe for the LE diet? I can't find any artificial sweetened yogurts. What brands are good, what are you guys buying? I feel like I am eating the same things every day because I have no idea what is save to eat.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pumpkin, I feel your pain. When we lived in the UK, I used to eat a lot of Weight Watcher stuff and I found more choice on things for the diet.

I am trying to re-adjust here, but am struggling a bit too.

Anyway, unfortunately I haven't found any suitable yogurts either, but have been recommended the Optiwell Puddings. According to their website they also do yogurts, which may be suitable, but haven't been able to find these yet.

Or alternatively there are Exquisa Quark Genuss or you could get plain yogurt or quark and sweeten it yourself with sweetener.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And I have bought some Matzen bread this week to use for Matzen Pizza. Yummy!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,

why do you want yogurths with artificial sweeteners? Sugar is allowed on the LE-diet. I always ate the low-fat (only 0.1 %) jogurth from the discounters (e.ge. Lidl). But be careful, some ot the brand yogurths have nutrients added (I think optiwell does). It is low-fat and low-cal. To lower PH I drank Sprite Zero.

Good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice of you to pop in, Chessica.

I guess you are right, sweetened yogurt is not necessary as long as it is low fat.

What empty calories/sweets did you use to eat, Chessica?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies!
    Chessika I am trying to avoid sugar as much as possible since I have PCOS. I am eating/drinking low fat dairy and since I LOVE yogurt I was hoping to find some artificial sweetened but that seems hopeless. I found some at real but they were sweetened with stevia .
    Are you guys exercising? I wasn't for the past attempt but would like to try cycling one hour a day for the following cycle since its supposed to lower T and glucose levels and also I have major digestive problems since I stopped exercising and chanced my diet.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast