Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not exercising, but am taking Benefiber Pulver for digestive issues while on the diet. Atomic also suggested an apple a day to keep the bowels moving.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    An apple a day doesn't seem to help me guess I should try the benefibre :-/.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For empty calories I mostly ate stuff from "Haribo", like gummi bears or phantasia. But watch the amount, they really have a lot of calories. Or I drank regular Cocke. I weighed my food and used fddb.info to track all my food and drinks. It makes it easier in the beginning, after a while you learn what you can eat and how much. I bought "I love Milka" and if it would fit in my daily limits, I ate one or two as a treat after one of my two meals a day.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there!

I have just seen this thread and would like to join you Unfortunately (in a way - we planned on going HT in fall, but apparently that's not going to happen ) I am pregnant already and scared as hell that this might be another boy. Chances are pretty high I guess I was on such a boy-friendly diet during November and December, it was disgusting already.

Are you all swaying?

We are living at the Bodensee, but just moved here in April. Before, we used to live in NRW and we are still there a lot, thanks to family and friends
    2008 (IUI) and
    2010 (IUI)

so much for a or
    1st cycle at **** in October 2012 - ER on 10/13: 25 eggs retrieved, 21 fertilized, 11 went to biopsy:
    9 abnormal xy, 1 abnormal xx, 1 normal xy and NO healthy girls

Now planning to go to Dr. Potter in fall 2013. Sooo looking forward to it!

Cannot believe it! Holding a positive pregnancy test in my hands on 1/7/13. Just like that, no help at all. Hoping and praying so hard for a
    18 week scan says it really is a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Longingforgirl, welcome!

I am sorry to hear that your HT attempt is not happening just now, but you never know, you might not need it anyway. As Atomic said before, there is always a chance it might be a girl without swaying.

We are planning to sway, hoping for our 1st attempt in April. Currently just doing the diet again to shed some weight. Also taking supplements and tracking my cycle.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just being nosy, ladies. What nationality are you all? As everyone's English is really good.

I am German, married to my British husband and we are now living in Germany
    Last edited by GeCon; January 25th, 2013 at 11:44 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, GeCon!
    Wishing you tons of luck in April! Was it you who said you are from SL? Is that Saarland or Schleswig? I used to live near Schleswig when I was a kid.

I am German but I love English and don't like German, lol. DH is German too.
    I don't think there is a German forum though on which you can talk about this stuff to anyone,
    2008 (IUI) and
    2010 (IUI)

so much for a or
    1st cycle at **** in October 2012 - ER on 10/13: 25 eggs retrieved, 21 fertilized, 11 went to biopsy:

Cannot believe it! Holding a positive pregnancy test in my hands on 1/7/13. Just like that, no help at all. Hoping and praying so hard for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi longingforgirl,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and happy and healthy nine months! Fingers crossed that this is the little girl you are longing for.

I am swaying since October, currently waiting for AF to arrive so I can start round 3 of clomid. This time I will also be on metformin and DH is going to take LR. I am also dieting and want to add exercise to my sway. DH and I both have a good feeling about the next cycle, I even looked up the date I should be Oing and its supposed to happen on valentines day .

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Pumpkin, thanks a lot!! I am so praying for a girl but I try not to get my hopes up.

Valentins day sounds really promising!! Wishing you good luck as well! Hope we are all getting our girls somehow.. are you doing a cut off as well? I just saw the statistics on the sways which were really interesting. Apparently that vinegar douche seems to help the most. Would have never thought that
    2008 (IUI) and
    2010 (IUI)

so much for a or

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you.
    No we are going for the SMEP since I don't believe timing sways and we cannot afford to miss the egg (again) because this is what happend this cycle. I have 4 more months left on clomid and need to get pregnant ASAP. I am taking some supplements but don't want to do too much.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast