Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please help me figure out a diet plan! whats your daily diet?

Okay so I have pretty much been following the IG diet: the past 2 weeks I was eating WAY to much...I was eating about 4 yogurts a day....110 calories in each of them. I was eating about 4 rice cakes a day. Matzo crackers with tahini. 3-4 glasses of milk a day. about half a pint of kefir. At night I would eat a huge bowl of puffed rice cereal with kefir in it and strawberries on top. Now heres my basic eating schedule

12pm: greek yogurt with aspartame and a glass of milk
    3pm: a rice cake or matzo crackers with tahini, and or another yogurt and milk
    dinner: white rice with either tuna in it or chicken in it, milk to drink
    10pm white rice, eating either cod/tilapia or shrimp and a glass of milk.

I also sometimes have a bowl of lowfat choc ice cream as it is extremly acidic

I want honest feedback and any other ideas for acidic food.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok here is what I have been eating.
    -no breakfast, but peppermint or spearmint tea
    -lunch: low sodium white bread with low sodium grilled cheese
    if still hungry, some strawberries, white toast with strawberry jam, or white toast with tahini
    peppermint tea
    -snack: smoothie- organic lowfat kefir, hemp milk, and frozen raspberries with a small sprinkle of wheat germ (b vits) OR IG scones OR handful of dried cranberries and tonic water with unsweetened cran juice
    -dinner: pasta with green beans, pasta with cucumber salad, sometimes zucchini, sometimes yellow bell pepper, sometimes lettuce. Or white rice with grilled tempeh, or quesadilla with low salt cheese with cilantro. cheese stuffed ravioli with a tiny but of pesto. I order white pizza if we go out, or pasta, eat mostly rice and try not to have anyone notice I'm not eating much real food. usually tonic and cran
    -dessert: raspberry sorbet or a cup of organic strawbery yogurt and mint tea