Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

how much importance should i place on frequency of bding

I was just wondering the importance i should place on timing compared to diet etc.

I am doing fr with dh but skipped a day last night. If he fr once this evening when he gets home and once at bed time is that ok to start carrying on as we were ie. bding every day?

I'm doing diet, but is there honestly more chance of conceiving a boy with frequency of bding??

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think diet is the most important like you said. Frequency doesn't sway as much.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think diet is most important. We did abstinence which I know had a big impact on DH's testosterone levels. (along with LR) One month we tried FR and I could just see his T rising!
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    imnot sure i did a strict diet but also BD or had dh release like 16 days in a row....( i have long cycles) and i had a girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both of my boys were conceived when my husband had abstained for 14 days or more. I asked him if he released himself and he said no (he wouldn't lie to me about something like that). He has a pretty low sex drive, so I believe him.

So yeah, I dont much believe that frequency is a huge factor. I think diet is WAY more important!
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very little. Diet matters a LOT. We've had scads of people get their DG with a good diet and opposite frequency.

I would not worry about frequency one bit. If it works out, include it, if not, let it go with no worries. I do not want anyone to skip a good month for diet, because of frequency!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ