Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Our Girl Sway Plan (lots of questions . . . long)

Doctor had me stop the diet, which wasn't affecting my PH anyway. (It was 4.5 the month before I started the diet and 4.5 after a month of being on the diet). But here are the things we are doing:

PH:
    Keeping it at 4.5. If it goes up at any point I use rephresh.
    Using TBM so we can lower husband's PH first. (Actually, we use a diva cup)
    (I've read some places say lower dh's sample to 7 and some places say lower it to 4. We've been lowering it to 4. Should we try lowering it to 5 or 6 instead? I don't want to kill ALL the sperm lol.)

SUPPLEMENTS
    me:
    -Calcium Citrate
    -Magnesium
    -Acidophilus

*I also take "Pregnancy Prep" and Clomid 50mg CD3-7* Also taking Folic Acid and Zinc.

dh:
    -Calcium Citrate
    -Magnesium
    -Acidophilus
    -Cranberry

IONS:
    I wear a Dr. Ion bracelet, using fans in the house all the time, use an Ionic Air Purifier, burn lavender beeswax candles, always have my rock salt lamp on at my bedside, and use the anion pads.

TIMING:
    We've been going for O+12, but we haven't been TOO strict with this. I heard that timing is the least important factor and that the reason O+12 works is because your PH/CM is more favorable to girls at that time. Is this true? (My PH/CM is more favorable to girls either way. I've never been one to have a lot of fertile CM, and now that I am Clomid I have even less, AND I take sudafed before our attempts).

IDK if this goes under timing, but we tried to have my husband do the withholding for 7 days, but then I always want to try AGAIN after that, so we also do as many attempts as we can after that initial one (frequent release I heard is OK for girl swaying too). QUESTION though: Why does withholding for 7 days sway girl? Why does frequent release sway girl?

OTHER
    DH wears tight fitting briefs and takes hot shower before attempt.

Me Being Excessive (could use help here from people with lots of knowledge about this stuff):
    So, no judgement please, but I did want to try/did try extreme gender swaying.
    I have a centrifuge and an incubator, so I was going to do centrifuge and swim up. So, I think I've actually give up on this, and here's why.
    My egg whites end up mixing in when I try to do swim up, so I end up losing most/all of the sample. The centrifuge on the other hand, I can use successfully if I don't use ANYTHING other than the sample (I get a VERY obvious pellet from this). However, doesn't that do NOTHING if I don't use the density materials? I tried that, but when I did the pellet was less obvious, but still there.
    From what I understand, this only affects sway a very small amount anyway (and probably not at all if I'm doing it wrong) and what I really need to do for extreme gender swaying is the swim up method.
    Except every time I try to get the swim up method right, I end up losing my ENTIRE sample. It's just not worth it. And then I'm stressed feeling like I "ruined everything" when in reality the worst case scenario is that I did a regular sway instead of an extreme sway, if I didn't succeed in the sperm separation. Except, of course, that I got rid of a ton of sperm TRYING to do this, and it's not worth getting rid of sperm unless I am successfully increasing the ration of female-to-male sperm. I've heard of making mesh nets to help keep the EW and sample separated, but that sounds like a PAIN. I do wonder if a paper towel would work at all lol. (No really, I want to know. X.x) That wouldn't stress me to try, anyway.Despite how it sounds, I want it to be simple. I don't mind if it's a process as long as it's not stressful.
    I'm wondering if it is possible the centrifuge helps a little even if I'm not using the solution, because it definitely is doing some kind of separation when I use it.
    In the meantime, can someone please remind me that I didn't "ruin" my sway just because I tried extreme gender swaying and couldn't get my science equipment to cooperate? I mean, it's still a sway either way . . . right? If it didn't help, then all it did was lessen my chances of pregnancy by wasting sperm.
    I'm not sure I will try these extreme methods again in the future, but if there is a way I can do it WITHOUT the stress, I might. Like using the centrifuge without the different solutions, for example, is REALLY easy and kind of fun. But POINTLESS if it doesn't help at all without the solutions, and I'm not going to do it with the solutions again because it will stress me out to waste sperm if it's not separating nicely. And the swim up method . . . I'm not trying that again unless there is an easy way to layer the eggwhite on the sample, and I'm sensing there isn't.

Maybe I just need reassurance that PH is a good swaying factor, that I'm doing enough without the extreme measures. But how effective IS swaying. I know it's not 100%. But is it the different of 55/45 instead of 49/51? Or like 60/40? I guess I'd feel good about having a 70% chance, but what are the odds, really?

Thanks for all your time, especially anyone who actually got through this entire post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your sway looks really good..but you might consider the fertility herb Vitex too..maybe a lube too.
    Plus, anything that causes stress..like centrifuge then don't do it..as stress raises testosterone. BTW I don't know what centrifuge even is.
    I would not recommend O+12..it greatly reduces the chances of even getting pregnant..because the egg only lives so long and the sperm have to go though a maturation process to be able to penetrate the egg.
    Atomic, is one of the master moderators and she has written a fabulous essay called 'The Trouble With Timing...
    Dr. Shettles was wrong when he thought he saw XX and XY sperm...what he really saw was sperm in that maturation process called Capacitation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!

I think Vitex is IN pregnancy prep

Yes, I heard that about stress. that's why I don't want to centrifuge unless it's effective without the aspects of it that cause stress. If I can do it without using some kind of medium, then I'm all good (because then it's kind of methodic, and methodic for me is VERY relaxing--takes my mind of the things in life that ARE stressful). (A centrifuge is a a machine that spins samples)

So O+12 isn't necessary? That'd be great news. I will look up the essay on the trouble with timing and revise my timing method I think it worked out this month that I did it at like O-12 and O. (I had been aiming for O and O+12, but sounds like it's slightly better if it DIDN'T work out that way?)

Thank you for reading my posts and answering my questions, Butterfly. I feel so welcomed here

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would say don't do O+12 either especially not on clomid, you have a really low probability of falling pregnant.

I would stop taking the pregnancy prep and the zinc but KEEP TAKING the folic acid, adding extra vitamins in a supplement sways blue.

Don't stress about ph read http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

Don't worry about timing when on clomid because abstaining or frequent release may decrease your chances of getting pregnant and when you're on clomid you want to be pregnant asap

i wouldn't do the refresh because clomid already makes your vj pretty hostile to sperm.

And don't stress about the extreme gender sway because it will make it hard to get pregnant.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Im really hoping you get your little girl
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, i probably totally ruined this month and killed all the sperm.

so if I were simplifying for next month:

yes to the diet
    no to supplements except the folic acid
    no EGS
    don't worry about PH? My husband's PH is 9. Should I not bring it down AT ALL? If I should a little, what should I bring it down to?
    Should I use preseed since I'm on clomid, or is that going to counter my sway? Or just nothing at all?

and for DTD, I should do it every day? And from when to when? Is multiple times a day OK?

Thanks soooo much for helping.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Clomid and diet alone is really perfect for a girl sway!
    Loves of our lives:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree diet and folic acid for you with your clomid and leave it at that - U want to get pregnant ASAP on that stuff and all the other stuff isnt proven anyway - doing too muc will ruin your chances and the longer your on clomid the worse for you.
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK, thanks

Do we DTD every day through O?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To maximise chances I would but it's personal preference. I will be trying for 0-3 0-2 0-1 +opk and then the day after too do 5 attempts but I'm impatient and want to be pregnant NOW :-)
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast