Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ovulation delayed....worried

I usually get a +OPK cd 15. I am cd16 now & still no +OPK. Should I worry? I stopped vitex on cd 10 b/c atomic told me to due to cramping & spotting I was having. Has anyone else experienced delayed ovulation?
    2006 2009
    IT'S A GIRL!!!! Prayed for and expecting a June 2013!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My ovulation was delayed before I got pregnant. My normal day was 14 or 15, I didn't ovulate until day 17 or 18. The good thing is that I heard it sways pink!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic! I hope that is the case for me! Congrats on your BFP!
    2006 2009

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! I hope that is the case for you too! I am sure it is!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So many factors to think about! Not sure if I'm late or missed it. If I'm on cd 21 and haven't spotted an OPK, did I miss it or not ovulate yet?
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cd 18 & no +OPK! Starting to worry! Has anyone gotten a + OPK later than cd 18?
    2006 2009

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My ovulation was delayed the month I got pregnant. I'm glad to read that this might sway pink =0) I don't know my exact O day because I thought my month was a bust, I went out of town and stopped checking. I O'd sometime after day 20.

Good luck! =0)
    I have one amazing little boy Hoping for a beautiful baby girl!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by weeziewoozles View Post
    So many factors to think about! Not sure if I'm late or missed it. If I'm on cd 21 and haven't spotted an OPK, did I miss it or not ovulate yet?
    Have you had a +OPK yet?
    2006 2009

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by riss177 View Post
    My ovulation was delayed the month I got pregnant. I'm glad to read that this might sway pink =0) I don't know my exact O day because I thought my month was a bust, I went out of town and stopped checking. I O'd sometime after day 20.

Good luck! =0)
    Thank you SOOOO much for letting me know your experience! I was beginning to panic! I'm just worried I won't 'O' since it's 4 days later than usual. You made me feel much better!
    2006 2009

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lilpumpkin...
    Mine has been delayed this month, too... I'm not sure what to think, but we just keep on DTD, just in case. LOL.
    I think we've done it more this month than any other, so hopefully we hit O (even though I have no clue when that was or is, or whatever. LOL)
    I agree with Rosie, I've heard it sways pink, too! Maybe this torture will end up bringing us some really good luck!!
    Keep us posted on your situation and try to relax...stress plays a big part in delaying ovulation...pretty sure that's what happened with me this month. Darn you, Isaac!!
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast