Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Newbie TTC pink next year!

Hello ladies !! I recently came across this site and left IG! everyone on here seems so much more educated and I feel as if i need to have my sway 100% correct. even if it is a failed sway i will feel better knowing i did everythinv i could to TTC pink. I am a mother to two boys , 2 yr old and 8 month old. first was concieved in august and second ws concieved in june! I was not ttc so i was not calculating O. b
    ut i do know me and dh drinked lots of caffiene, meat, high sodium lots of alcohol everything for ttc blue! Now i need to do total opposite. yes next year is far away but i have lots of research to do! Dh is already on a vegan diet not for ttc purposes though, he wanted to do it! I plan on doing LE diet but was wondering how long before should i start, 6 weeks? I recently got mirena taken out so now i am tracking my af and O, should i take basal temp and ph levels? And if so when? I was going to try 0+12 because my second son was concieved 2/3 days before O i believe, but i have heard timing does not matter? I am going to take folic acid baby aspirin fiber supplement and vitex dh will be taking licorice root. im not sure if we should abstain or fr. i am going to aim for new moon and have girl clothes under bed . i will buy neg ion bracelet also not sure if i should jump and dump . Dh already wears briefs. i feel like i left things out but im sure i will remember . any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay so just read a long article from atomic about timing!
    Stating it does not sway and will just stress you out and cause higher testorone levels. Im still indecisive or whether to fr or abstain. and when it said in atomics blog to fr for 7-10 with a cutoff of 2-3 days before O . Does this mean stop fr 2-3 days before?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there anything else dh should supp with besides lic root? I dont want to get ph too low to where sperm cannot survive! Also ladies do you recommend ph strips or digital ph tester? I have soo much im not sure on . ive been tryinh to find everything theres just so much info scattered everywhere ! Thanks in advance ladies

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright !! Ive been up here all day looking up stuff and i think the best for me and dh would abstain 7-10 days with a cutoff 2-3 days before O. but i read diet+abstain is a good sway on its on because of how much is lowers sperm count! Should i still supp and use represh 2-3 daus before attempt or would that be doing too much
    Last edited by amanduhjade; October 9th, 2012 at 02:50 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it depends on yours and DH's age. There are some ladies that do it all abstain/FR, diet, sups, rephresh and get pregnant then there are some ladies that drop the drop the rephresh and some of the supps because they aren't getting pregnant. So I think you have to see what will work for you guys.

We are doing FR and will DTD when I get a positive OPK. I think timing is least important. Diet is definitely the most important part.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a good sway! Dh is 26, only reason i think abstain would be best for us is because we never have time to really dtd now with both the boys. my 2 year old always ends up having bad dreams and 8 month old still wakes up so we pretty much have to wait for them to go to bed and by then were too tired! Haha. Im scared if we fr he wont commit to it and he will mess up my sway! He is okay with swaying to a certain extent but he still thinks im crazy lol. So i pretty much have to find out what works for us with practice.are you testing ph?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amanduhjade View Post
    Sounds like a good sway! Dh is 26, only reason i think abstain would be best for us is because we never have time to really dtd now with both the boys. my 2 year old always ends up having bad dreams and 8 month old still wakes up so we pretty much have to wait for them to go to bed and by then were too tired! Haha. Im scared if we fr he wont commit to it and he will mess up my sway! He is okay with swaying to a certain extent but he still thinks im crazy lol. So i pretty much have to find out what works for us with practice.are you testing ph?
    LOL I think my DH thinks I am crazy sometimes!!! No i am not checking pH. I just doing the rephresh every 3 days.. a lot of ladies have had success with it. I don't want to stress about it. diet has been my biggest factor. I have been vegetarian since end of march and started the LE diet mid july.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont want to stress myself either! I think i may check ph once or twice prior to our attempt to make sure it is keeping ph level low. Diet will be hardest for me though! As i have never watched what i eat and im not of big fan of veggies and bland stuff! but i feel as if this os worth it! But i am deff not tryinh to get in over my head . i want to start my sway with a clear head knowing i will be able to accept having another boy if my sway fails without having gd! With my 2nd i had extreme gd but now that he is here i will be okay with another boy. im hoping god will give me the girl i yurn for or get rid of the desire to have one! I cannot wait to start! Hoping we both hear pink and your sway sounds great!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The LE diet is pretty easy to manage. I track and count all my fat, calories, protein, and sodium. As long as you stay within your limits which is posted on here somewhere you can have a varitey of things. I went in this with the same attitude. I wanted to come here with 100% that way I know if we do have another boy I know I did everything in my power to change our odds and get a girl! Best of luck to you!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The LE diet is the only one i have found i couldnt seem to find the Ig diet . Do you have to be a dream member to see everything? Im thinking thats what i need to do

FOR MY GIRL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast