Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question - Do I bd again tonight or leave it and hope?? TTC Girl

I have a new question.

So we did abstain leading up to O this month, dh abstained 6 days then we bd last night. This morning I got my first ever +opk, which apparently means I will O in next 12-36hrs.

Do I bd again tonight to try and get O+12 OR do I not bd at all and hope that the girls get up there from our attempt last night, which was probably 24-36hrs before I O'd.

According to Atomic's instructions for abstain I either have to stop now and hope we got there (don't really mind waiting another month since this is our 3rd and final child) or dh would have to release himself tonight then we try again. And to be honest neither of us are comfortable with that, I hate it being so clinical.

Annoyingly I had the big O last night during bd too, which is bad for girl, but I did take antihistamine before. dh forgot to hot shower first, hoping abstain was enough to get us there.

Do I try again tonight and make dh hot shower first? or just leave it and wait and see if it was close enough to O to conceive???

Here is a link to my sway so far for more info: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...tml#post269763
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry I only just now saw this.

With abstain I think it's best to start off with just the one attempt and see if you are able to conceive from that before adding in other attempts.

I do not think O+12 sways one iota and in order to DTD at O+12 you need to wait 48 hours AFTER your pos OPK anyway. BD 12 hours after pos OPK is right at O - I do not think that sways either, but if you were trying to avoid O day, that's not the way to do it!

No matter how you slice it though, whatever you did you were covered. If you DTD once, then that's abstain + one attempt, and if you DTD again and had DH release once and then BD a second time, that's a hurry up FR and sways pink too.

Don't worry too much about the O, I had one with DD!

Good luck!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! We decided to leave it at just abstain + 1 attempt (which was day before o), to be safe, and also since we aren't in any particular rush at this stage. Know when I o'd this time as I had bad ov pain. Luckily compared to when I conceived my boys I was much drier down there and diet is opposite, so along with supps and loosing a tiny bit of weight this attempt will be so different to the last times I think it's a good shot.

If we don't conceive I would only change the remembering to shower first part, since I'm hopeless at avoiding the big o!

Will keep you posted!
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot