Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FB, we have not been able to predict with any reliability, anything having to do with hormones from temps.

I wrote this essay pretty early on in my time on this site and I'm now no longer convinced that progesterone sways pink anyway, so I will have to edit it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic
    5 22 months

Hoping and praying for on our next (and final) baby.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my, i am starting to feel as if having a girl is never going to happen.
    To start I know I have very low BBT. My post-O temps are close to most womens PRE-O temps.
    I have am naturally progesterone deficient. I have a 10 day LP. Ive taken B Vits and that and im lucky if it extends my LP by even a day. normally, it doesn't work. To top this off, i am BFing and I dont want to wean, so my progesterone is even lower than it typically is when Im not BFing.
    I ov. super late (im on CD30 now and havn't ov.ed yet) and even when im not BFing, i dont ov. until CD22-24) so im guessing that would imply high estrogen?
    Also, I am overweight. I always have been. I have lost 30lb, and im doing the LE diet, but im still very overweight. It would take me well over a year to lose everything i need to get down to a the weight i need to be at. (i have underactive thyroid, which is why i gained it, but now my thyroid is regulated with meds). Either way, i probably have issues with estrogen.
    Im not sure if cortisol comes into play with this (i assume it does??) but my cortisol levels are also on the higher (but normal) end.
    I have Endometriosis too. I dont know how that sways?

DH has a dense muscle mass, so i suppose that means he has higher testosterone?

im starting to feel like outside of diet, supplements, and FR (or abstaining, whichever), there isnt much i can do. I wish there was a way to fix my hormones, but that is seemingly becoming an endless endeavor. I do believe (and always intuitively have) that my hormones and/or the endo has much to do with having my boys. Interestingly enough, my sisters are in a similar situation with their bodies. Needless to say there are 10 boys and only 2 girls between all of us.
    Last edited by Falling2Grace; December 7th, 2012 at 09:03 PM.
    (2009) (2010) (2012~Failed IG Sway)
    Expecting Thanks to God & GD!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EDIT: just saw that you dont believe high progesterone sways pink. But does that mean low progesterone still sways blue?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling2Grace View Post
    I have a 10 day LP.
    I always had a 10-11 day luteal phase and am now preg with a dd. I have no clue what my temps were because I never took them. Relied on ovulation sticks only. temping was too stressful for me. I relied on CM and drying it up as best as I could with diet and supps (that was a huge change for me b/c I always had tons of EWCM when I conceived boys)!
    I would say...stick to the diet, supps and either the FR or abstain and that truly is all you can do... try not to stress about it- that will just raise testosterone levels.
    Good luck!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mydream View Post
    I always had a 10-11 day luteal phase and am now preg with a dd. I have no clue what my temps were because I never took them. Relied on ovulation sticks only. temping was too stressful for me. I relied on CM and drying it up as best as I could with diet and supps (that was a huge change for me b/c I always had tons of EWCM when I conceived boys)!
    I would say...stick to the diet, supps and either the FR or abstain and that truly is all you can do... try not to stress about it- that will just raise testosterone levels.
    Good luck!

thank you for your kind words.
    Do you have a journal or anything. Id love to know what you did to get your girl.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have a journal or anything. Id love to know what you did to get your girl.
    With a lot of us you just click on our name and go to our profile and previous threads and you can follow in our individual journeys and sways!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    With a lot of us you just click on our name and go to our profile and previous threads and you can follow in our individual journeys and sways!
    oh neat off to stalk lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I posted my sway...here is the link

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...ay-update.html
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EDIT: just saw that you dont believe high progesterone sways pink. But does that mean low progesterone still sways blue?
    no. I don't believe that to be true and we have had all girl moms with chronically short LPs and boy moms with totally normal LPs. I think the hormones are so unbelievably complex that we should not read very much into any of these theories regarding prog/temps and girls.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast