Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help fast!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need help fast!

Hi there!

I’m a new member but I’ve bewn reading this thread through two pregnancies. I have four boys, I am desperately trying for a girl. I did try to gender sway with my last son, but not super strict. I’m having a really hard time understanding a lot of what I’m reading, because I do not know a lot of the code words and can’t find where they are posted as the meanings. Here’s my situation-I need help and FAST!

Me and my husband don’t have sex very often because just have a lot going on- we want to but we just don’t have time haha. And when I say we don’t, I mean like once a month, also because I have a low sex drive (possible low progesterone?)
    My husband is 100% on board with gender swaying.
    He has been taking magnesium calcium, licorice root, vitamin 12, yams, cranberry
    I’ve been taking vitex, cranberry, prenatal, folic acid, vitamin c, yams
    Not stickly following the diet, but pretty close.
    I’m breastfeeding my 1 ye old and 2 yr old
    I’ve been tracking ovulation, and I am projected to ovulate in 4 days- been tracking for 3 months.
    Periods are regular.
    For some reason my ph is 7? Going to try the lime tampon tonight

My question is...
    to sway girl, preferably this cycle... which method should we do in terms of BD and timing because of our sex pattern? We are willing to do whatever for our princess, but I don’t know if he should release, them we try 3-6 hours later, or if we should wait another cycle.

Can us abstaining this long cause his sperm to kill off all x sperm? Because I feel like that’s why we have 4 boys! We were going to try tonight, and now I’m so confused.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    is your hubby not releasing outside of that one time a month? If he is, then that is not a monthlong abstain. I am wary of abstains that long not because they sway blue but because they're really bad for sperm health and count.

Personally I'd consider holding off this month and getting off the prenatal, adjusting diet, etc. I really don't think you're going to give yourself the best chance here if we proceed. Prenatals have been super blue friendly for us. But it's your sway your way!

Abstaining sways pink. Totally. We've always had better than 50-50 with it. So don't worry about that. Do not have him release and use second batch, that only undoes some of the benefits of the abstain. Regardless of what you may have read elsewhere it's impossible to kill off only X or Y sperm, you just kill ALL sperm, and then for reasons we don't understand, fewer sperm = more girls conceived.

It's normal for pH to go up around ovulation. I'm not a huge fan of lime tampon but if you want to, that's up to you.

The MOST important thing you can do is have one attempt. Most of the rest of this jazz - timing, pH, etc has NOT worked in any reliable way for us but that one attempt is GOLD. Even though we don't totally know how or why it works, it works, so my advice would be have one attempt on O-2 and leave it at that. But do be aware you may ovulate late - breastfeeding 2 kiddos and taking vitex can delay ovulation so if you want to stick with one attempt this month (which I strongly suggest that you do, and then we can tweak some stuff with your supplements and wean off the prenatal in particular if you don't get pregnant) then you're going to want to BD later in the month using protection - if you do BD later in the month.

I do need to stress to you that cranberry is NOT ALLOWED when nursing. I know they recommend it on some sites and claim it is ok, but I personally took it when I was nursing (2 kiddos, just like you, a 1 and a 2 year old) and after only taking it for a few days both my nursing babies AND me were covered head to toe in bruises. Cranberry is a strong blood thinner and it can make it much more difficult for your blood to clot. Then my baby got a tiny cut on his thumb and it bled and bled for hours (I actually had to superglue it to get it to stop) and then bled off and on for a few days after that. I have never seen anything like it before or since in 26 years of motherhood and thus I can say firsthand that cranberry DOES come through in the milk and can cause extended bleeding times in nursing babies. I cannot in good conscience recommend cranberry for any nursing mom ever and I strongly, strongly suggest that you wean off of it right away (don't quit cold turkey, just wean off it by gradually spacing doses furhter and further out till down to one dose per week then you can drop it.) This type of bleeding can occur in the stomach or the brain which can be fatal and if your child (or you for that matter) has an accident or needed emergency surgery, if you're ingesting blood thinners you can bleed to death from an accident or surgery you'd otherwise have survived. Sorry for speaking in a frightening way, I just really want to be sure you get off the cranberry!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No he is not releasing any other time of the month. We literally don’t have time.

I guess I’m just confused because this site is what I’ve gone off of to try to sway girl. There is just a lot of conflicting information then i guess is why I’m confused.

So could you tell me the best way to sway pink next month?

I will be devastated and done having babies if I have another boy. I have 4 already.

I forgot to mention we are in our mid 20s.
    6/13/2011
    9/9/12
    angel baby 11/2013
    10/14/2014.
    angel baby 10/2015
    1/12/2017
    angel baby 1/2018.
    BEGGING FOR PINK!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The other thing too, I have been tracking ovulation this month especially, and I have been doing the gage in method. It just got darker today, and I read the fade in method on here, and so that’s what I’ve been going off of.

I know breastfeeding can affect ovulation, but if I’m testing ovulation, and it’s slowly rising, that’s still accurate method of tracking ovulation, correct?

We also skip breakfast everyday, honestly because we are so busy. Our diet consists of a lot of chicken, fish, greens. We don’t consume red meat very often. Lots of orange juice and cranberry juice. My husband does drink a whole lot of coffeee, which I’ve seen a mixture of reviews about.

So should he release then? Abstaining that long can effect his sperm in a negative way?
    6/13/2011
    9/9/12
    angel baby 11/2013
    10/14/2014.
    angel baby 10/2015
    1/12/2017
    angel baby 1/2018.
    BEGGING FOR PINK!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in the process of updating everything and I apologize for any confusion. As a general rule things from 2011 and 2012 are probably out of date unless they have a note at the top that I have updated them.

I think you need to drop the prenatals (wean off, don't just stop cold turkey), wean off the cranberry, and consider a diet even if just going vegetarian.

Since you guys are in your mid 20's I'd be ok with your long abstain if you wanted to. Worst that will happen is that you won't get pregnant. One attempt is best though.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am willing to wait if this cycle if need be! I just really want my girl this time! I will absolutely stop taking both of those.

To sway pink, is it best to do o-2 or o-3? Today is o-3
    And one more question, if my cervicle mucus is still watery, but the ovulation tests are slowly getting darker, does that mean it’s a good time? Or should I wait until it is egg white?

So you think I should try this cycle or wait to be safe?

I really appreciate all of your help!
    6/13/2011
    9/9/12
    angel baby 11/2013
    10/14/2014.
    angel baby 10/2015
    1/12/2017
    angel baby 1/2018.
    BEGGING FOR PINK!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't sway, scientists using modern technology found 50-50 boys and girls conceived every day of the cycle. O-2 is going to be better odds of conception with one attempt (like I said, one attempt is good for girls for reasons we don't know)

Watery is said to be fertile just like EWCM so either way!

Given your age I'd wait (time is on our side!) but it's your call to make, of course!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just don’t see how that’s the case, the part being that I have 4 boys, and that is my average sex life, very very rarely.

I just don’t know what is best, maybe the opposite of what we’re doing and have done with all 4 boys?
    6/13/2011
    9/9/12
    angel baby 11/2013
    10/14/2014.
    angel baby 10/2015
    1/12/2017
    angel baby 1/2018.
    BEGGING FOR PINK!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4boysandneedagirl View Post
    I just don’t see how that’s the case, the part being that I have 4 boys, and that is my average sex life, very very rarely.

I just don’t know what is best, maybe the opposite of what we’re doing and have done with all 4 boys?
    You are a sample size of 4. That's extremely small. Studies have shown that timing does not sway -- those are much bigger pools of people. You were either flipping a coin 4 times in a row, or had some other factor that was making a big impact (diet, exercise, weight, etc.)

I have learned very recently that probability is just that -- you can tilt things a certain way, but inevitably someone somewhere will flip the coin 10 heads in a row no matter what they're doing.

As a sidenote: low sex drive usually has to do with low estrogen/low testosterone, not progesterone.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4boysandneedagirl View Post
    Hi there!

I’m a new member but I’ve bewn reading this thread through two pregnancies. I have four boys, I am desperately trying for a girl. I did try to gender sway with my last son, but not super strict. I’m having a really hard time understanding a lot of what I’m reading, because I do not know a lot of the code words and can’t find where they are posted as the meanings. Here’s my situation-I need help and FAST!

Me and my husband don’t have sex very often because just have a lot going on- we want to but we just don’t have time haha. And when I say we don’t, I mean like once a month, also because I have a low sex drive (possible low progesterone?)
    My husband is 100% on board with gender swaying.
    He has been taking magnesium calcium, licorice root, vitamin 12, yams, cranberry
    I’ve been taking vitex, cranberry, prenatal, folic acid, vitamin c, yams
    Not stickly following the diet, but pretty close.
    I’m breastfeeding my 1 ye old and 2 yr old
    I’ve been tracking ovulation, and I am projected to ovulate in 4 days- been tracking for 3 months.
    Periods are regular.
    For some reason my ph is 7? Going to try the lime tampon tonight

My question is...
    to sway girl, preferably this cycle... which method should we do in terms of BD and timing because of our sex pattern? We are willing to do whatever for our princess, but I don’t know if he should release, them we try 3-6 hours later, or if we should wait another cycle.

Can us abstaining this long cause his sperm to kill off all x sperm? Because I feel like that’s why we have 4 boys! We were going to try tonight, and now I’m so confused.
    May I ask what you did in your last sway that resulted in a boy? Always curious to hear these kinds of things because I got two boys thinking the shettles would work but as atomic has mentioned before...there have been a lot of opposites! Did your last sway include diet and one attempt?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast