Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC a 2014 baby.

Hi! I have seen many ladies by here, that will TTC from april 2013. IŽll start in May 2013 to have (if get pregnant) a february 2014 baby. Anyone else waiting to have a 2014 baby? Are you skipping 2013 , are you supersticious? LOL, I guess theses are silly things but I have read many women (not here, at other sites) that will skip 2013 weddings and babies.... for me, my main reason is that I wanted to wait until my DS was 3
    Anyone else by here waiting till april 2013 to TTC a 2014 baby girl??
    Last edited by mariposa; October 26th, 2012 at 01:29 PM.
    Mom to my DS and my baby girl

Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming

link to my sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For those who are expecting 2013 babies, next year is the year of the Snake in the Chinese Zodiac, and the word for snake is "she"! That has to be a good omen for those who want pink!!

THE WATER SNAKE 1953 AND 2013

Water Snakes are influential and insightful. They manage others well and tend to be good for organizations to utilize as staff. They are quite motivated and intellectual, very determined and resolute about success. They will have what they desire, despite the conclusion or outcome they generate because it is worth it to them to not only be recognized for their efforts, but to be rewarded as well. They are affectionate with their families and friends but do not show this side of their personality to colleagues or business partners.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2014 is year of the Horse for Mariposa's baby! THE WOOD HORSE 1954 AND 2014

Like other Animal Signs, wood gives this Horse stability and strength. These Horses don’t have such a hard time making decisions that other Horses do. Their ability to stick to their guns makes them a bit more predictable than other Horses. They are better equipped to maintain a disciplined approach to their lives and the lives of those they are associated with. They have no problem working with other people and to a point, Wood Horses will stick to their scheduled tasks more readily than other Animal Signs, or even other elemental Horse signs. Because of their ability to easily adapt and work with other people they are successful in their professional and personal lives. Still, don’t try to tell a Wood Horse what to do unless you are his superior. Otherwise, he will simply gawk at your attempt to boss him around.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I kind of hijacked this thread LOL My Chinese Zodiac is insanely accurate so i always like to know them when planning to TTC!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    For those who are expecting 2013 babies, next year is the year of the Snake in the Chinese Zodiac, and the word for snake is "she"! That has to be a good omen for those who want pink!!

Water Snakes are influential and insightful. They manage others well and tend to be good for organizations to utilize as staff. They are quite motivated and intellectual, very determined and resolute about success. They will have what they desire, despite the conclusion or outcome they generate because it is worth it to them to not only be recognized for their efforts, but to be rewarded as well. They are affectionate with their families and friends but do not show this side of their personality to colleagues or business partners.
    Well that snake needs to invade the due in Mar, Apr and May 2013 thread. Everyone seems to be having boys...lol!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yay!!!! I like this. I have a long time till I find out but hope its true for me
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2014 is year of the Horse for Mariposa's baby! THE WOOD HORSE 1954 AND 2014

Like other Animal Signs, wood gives this Horse stability and strength. These Horses don’t have such a hard time making decisions that other Horses do. Their ability to stick to their guns makes them a bit more predictable than other Horses. They are better equipped to maintain a disciplined approach to their lives and the lives of those they are associated with. They have no problem working with other people and to a point, Wood Horses will stick to their scheduled tasks more readily than other Animal Signs, or even other elemental Horse signs. Because of their ability to easily adapt and work with other people they are successful in their professional and personal lives. Still, don’t try to tell a Wood Horse what to do unless you are his superior. Otherwise, he will simply gawk at your attempt to boss him around.
    Thanks Atomic!!! Good to know, sounds great!!

link to my sway:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well depending on when we will be able to start (its a finance thing) we may well end up TTCing for a 2014 baby! I don't think we will start trying before December 2012/January 2013 at the earliest anyway and its probably going to take some time!

So as of now I'm just gobbling up all the information I can find as well as doing my own research, trying to loose weight and lower my testosterone! Tbh I'm sort of grateful for finding this site, not because its so darn helpful, but it keeps me occupied! WHen I was TTCing for my 2nd DS, even before we started, I was going crazy! But this time I'm just reading, focusing on my diet and weight. Its kept me so stress free, so I'm hoping its going to continue that way even when we start!
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am starting my sway in May 2013! But 1st attempt in August, still i'll be around then! So i'm guessing from the above 2014 chinese zodiac is good for a girl? Why would ppl be avoiding it then...the number 13??
    Mummy to two beautiful precious boys 6 4 hoping for a 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreaminginoz View Post
    I am starting my sway in May 2013! But 1st attempt in August, still i'll be around then! So i'm guessing from the above 2014 chinese zodiac is good for a girl? Why would ppl be avoiding it then...the number 13??
    Number 13 is an unlucky number to some people

13 (number) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

link to my sway: