Hi there! I am new to the pink diet, have a gorgeous ds already and hoping to start ttc again at end of this year. I hadn't even heard of swaying till a couple of weeks ago and have since been on this site non-stop reading all about it! This site is amazing everyone here is so clued up on the do's and don't's. I've started to change my diet, finding it VERY hard as I'm a chocolate/crisp/biscuit/sugar junkie! I'm sure I swayed blue for my ds 2 years ago without even knowing!
So, this is what I'll be doing to sway pink:

No Breakfast
Lots of milk, cheese, yogurt.
Lots of caffeine free diet coke and aspartame based sweeteners
No red meat, bananas, potatoes, tomatoes, caffeine, etc
Supplements: Take 800mg calcium, 375 mg magnesium, 5ug Vit D per day (These 3 supplements are all in 1 tablet)
Take 400ug folic acid per day
Take Lydia Pinkham liquid everday from af-ov
Take low dose aspirin (75mg per day)
Use rephresh after af every 3 days, and 1 hour before dtd, and then finger rephresh half hour after dtd.
Take sudofed 1 hour before dtd

(Sounds like I'm being really good but I've already caved in a few times and scoffed on chocolates or biscuits... oops!)

I can't figure out the timing so I think we'll just dtd in the few days to ov.

Does this seem ok? I have some cranberry supplements (cranberry extract 400mg - is that the right amount??) but after reading up on this site the amounts are way too confusing so I decided to just stick with aspirin. Or should I take the cranberry extract instead? Also has anyone on here tried lydia pinkhams? I ordered it online after reading about it on IG, but can't find anything on it over here.

Also- with the rephresh - I'll check my ph before I use it just to see what it is.. Then do I need to check my ph again after? How do I do that? cos surely when I get my CM to check I'll just be scooping out the rephresh rather than my cm(tmi -sorry!) - if you know what I mean?

Thanks in advance and good luck with your pink sways