Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You were already below the cutoff of BMI 21 before you started the diet. We would have ideally not wanted you to lose any weight at all.

If you're that low in weight you can't be leaving it weeks without checking. From here on in you need to do whatever it takes to keep weight on.

Add in a serving of full fat dairy daily, 4-6 eggs a week, a serving of salmon if you like it, red meat if you don't every week. Drop fiber if you were taking it.

I can't tell if you're coming up on ovulation or not. But yes, you WILL still ovulate, it just will be later than normal. Not ovulating at all is pretty unusual; it can happen but far more often you'll just O later.

What I would do is be having every 4 day attempts to cover yourself, and then if your hubby has to go back to work, have sex right before he leaves and then right away when he gets back.
    Thanks Atomic! I weighted myself yesterday and im 116 lbs. This is a weight I know I can't get because a few years ago I reached 115 and did not get my period for 1 month. I feel so stupid for doing this to myself. My husband is leaving tomorrow but I think he wont be back for 2 weeks.
    My opk's are still not getting darker.
    I added full fat milk, strawberries, almonds and prunes to my diet to try to increase calories. I stopped taking fiber for now.
    If you have any other suggestions on how to increase weight and balance out my hormones let me know.
    Thank you!!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Give me a sample of your day.

Strawberries and prunes are fine to eat but they aren't going to be great at keeping weight on. I would do dairy/eggs/salmon combo I mentioned, continue the almonds if you like them, and then we need to add something with calories even if that means sugary stuff to keep cals coming in. But it may be you can exchange some foods for others and I can help with that if you let me know what you were eating before.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Give me a sample of your day.

Strawberries and prunes are fine to eat but they aren't going to be great at keeping weight on. I would do dairy/eggs/salmon combo I mentioned, continue the almonds if you like them, and then we need to add something with calories even if that means sugary stuff to keep cals coming in. But it may be you can exchange some foods for others and I can help with that if you let me know what you were eating before.
    While on the LE Diet I was skipping breakfast, lunch around 1pm was chicken alredo pasta or rice/beans/chicken or sometimes 1 slice of pizza. For dinner a very small sandwich with a little of cheese and 1 slice of ham and a cup of low fat milk. Everything I ate was small portions which I am not used to because I normally eat a lot even though im skinny.
    I was doing everything differently than when I conceived my son because I ALWAYS used to eat breakfast and it was usually eggs, also I used to eat salmon and nutrient dense foods, huge portions of food and snacking often.

I don't think I'll ovulate this cycle, my opk's are getting lighter

Last edited by Yane85; December 11th, 2020 at 05:39 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    do you have totals for fat, protein, and calories?

You can have OPK that go darker and lighter and then still ovulate later on.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    do you have totals for fat, protein, and calories?

You can have OPK that go darker and lighter and then still ovulate later on.
    Hello Atomic,
    I did not count calories, fat and proteins, I didn't know how to do it. I just tried to eat a lot less than what I normally do, avoid nutritious foods and avoid snacking and skip breakfast.
    Regarding the opk's you were absolutely right as usual!! It seems like my ovulation got delayed.
    My opk's started getting darker on CD 16 and I got my peak on CD 17 morning.
    Since my husband was leaving on CD 16 in the morning I tried that same morning, BUT I had another attempt on CD 13.
    I ran out of opks but I was still able to pinpoint my positive opk and peak. Attached are the pictures. Honestly since the attempt was before my peak I highly doubt that I conceived. Also, I did not have much ewcm during my last attempt.
    20201215_181233.jpg20201215_181119.jpg

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't sign off on people's diets without that information. You can't just eat less. That ends up with people starving themselves and delaying or even stopping their ovulation. EVen if you could just take a random day and add it up I could be of more help.

Actually that's not a terrible time for an attempt. You're in with a chance!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't sign off on people's diets without that information. You can't just eat less. That ends up with people starving themselves and delaying or even stopping their ovulation. EVen if you could just take a random day and add it up I could be of more help.

Actually that's not a terrible time for an attempt. You're in with a chance!
    How do I measure how much fat, protein and carbohydrates I eat in each meal? Do I weigh the chicken and then calculate the protein and fat? How about rice for example? You probably know of a website that can teach me how to do this?

To be honest, what was making me starve was skipping breakfast, it was killing. Since I'm naturally skinny with fast metabolism I think fasting is not the right strategy for me.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In most cases, the labels have the information. In other cases you can look it up on line. Personally I find that just figuring it out yourself using the serving info on the back of food labels and on Google is actually less confusing than the websites but a lot of people use My Fitness Pal.

You do not need to weigh your food. Just use a basic portion size. There are lots of pictorials online that will show you what a serving looks like. It's honestly easier than it sounds, once you get the general idea which only takes a couple days you'll be able to do it just in your head without even really having to think about it much.

If you need to add in breakfast that's fine. Some people have done that.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In most cases, the labels have the information. In other cases you can look it up on line. Personally I find that just figuring it out yourself using the serving info on the back of food labels and on Google is actually less confusing than the websites but a lot of people use My Fitness Pal.

You do not need to weigh your food. Just use a basic portion size. There are lots of pictorials online that will show you what a serving looks like. It's honestly easier than it sounds, once you get the general idea which only takes a couple days you'll be able to do it just in your head without even really having to think about it much.

If you need to add in breakfast that's fine. Some people have done that.
    Ok, thank you!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic, for pink swaying are the high fat & protein, but low carb and calorie intermittent fasting diets good? Where you fast for say 16hrs then eat your daily calories in an 8hr window eg between 11am and 7pm. I am not swaying just yet and plan to purchase a plan. It was just general curiosity of whether it’s a pink friendly diet. X

Swaying for a soon!

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast