Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, that can be beneficial for swaying pink but you need to make sure you're not only overeating in that time frame but also getting enough. Many people end up unable to get enough cals in that smaller time window.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks PINKwish16 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yane85 View Post
    How do I measure how much fat, protein and carbohydrates I eat in each meal? Do I weigh the chicken and then calculate the protein and fat? How about rice for example? You probably know of a website that can teach me how to do this?

To be honest, what was making me starve was skipping breakfast, it was killing. Since I'm naturally skinny with fast metabolism I think fasting is not the right strategy for me.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Hi Yane85,

Just wanted to tell you that as Atomic said you don’t have to skip breakfast. I’m pregnant with my girl now and I had breakfast every day, just not as nutritious as before (say, a toast with cheese or jam instead of eggs and bacon). I also had all my 3 meals in about 8 hour window (10am to 6pm) and then fasted overnight. Eat decent meals, just reduce animal protein and don’t snack in between. I’m also a massive breakfast eater so having breakfast at 10am and then lunch at 12.30pm got me through the day without thinking about food all the time. Also, I think 1hr cardio is one of the best sway tactics Atomic suggests, at least it worked for me (I have two boys and I’m same height and skinny as you are but I never did cardio in my life before). Good luck and pink dust!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415