Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PINKwish16 View Post
    Hi, just wandering what is the pros/extras of paying for a package is. I saw a link for a 21 day meal plan on this thread (I think it was this thread), but wondered if that’s what’s given with the package? �� would I get a bit more advice and personal direction by signing up? Also is it completely private with direct contact with yourself atomic? The thought of starting a sway just makes me feel sick with nerves, in my head I know I’ll have another boy even with the best sway on paper, so sometimes I think surely I’m able to find info I need on the available threads but then I wonder if it’s better to go through a plan properly, as I don’t want to be overthinking all things and possibly obsessing. I’m not particularly worried about including everything like ph and sups but would like to know if what I’m doing is in the right direction with exercise/diet/frequency. I’m finding the food side of things a bit overwhelming, I’m worried I’m going to be obsessing and checking packets to add up the totals �� I eat large portions so I’ll be worried I’ll still be going over all the time. I just don’t want to end up being all control freaky and have to check things all the time.
    I make a personalized plan for you that is everything but diet, including frequency (it has personalized diet tips but not a full personalized diet) and then I help you in your coaching forum that comes with the plan to work out all your diet and exercise needs. (plus of course any other questions you have). I don't do personalized diets because firstly, I wuld have to charge a small fortune for them and it would drastically limit the number of people I could work with, and secondly because they suck and are terrible!! Premade diets often are very hard to stick to because you end up with all these meals and foods that you and your family may not even like, plus they tend to be uberexpensive. Working together in the coaching forum allows me to help you using foods that you like, are familiar with, and everyone in your household already enjoys, and it is MUCH easier to stick with a diet that way than something someone a half a world away made up.

I answer the custom coaching forums daily (sometimes it will take me several days to get back to you in the free forums) and with a much greater level of detail, plus it's private so only you and I can see what we talk about there.

The 21 day diet comes with the TTC a Girl Bundle (along with the plan) and it has meal suggestions, recipes, and some additional references you may find helpful.

Most of the time with the tracking food, we only do it for a couple weeks and then you'll have the hang of it. You don't need to track forever, just till you get an image of what you should be eating, and then you can track much more loosely (basically just to be sure you're not cutting back too far.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzz View Post
    I'm not seeing a question either but divine timing you just pop into my email when I'm going back and forth of gels no gels and compression or no compression release. I'm on a fb page which is having me in two minds but my gut was just telling me to listen to you stick to the plan then this notification popped into my email must be a sign �� I mean dh lifestyle is a strong girl sway and I'm swaying very strong in every other way except timing gels and abstaining or fr or compression. Sorry for the random message was just getting side tracked by the girls on the fb page saying if I don't lower ph I'll get another boy but this email has me refocused me. I'm staying off fb till after ovulation which is in 4 days. I'm back on track. ����
    Yes, the FB pages just keep doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result, but we started this site because so many of us (myself included) got opposites doing things that way. I got my 4th boy with pH of 4.5-5 range that never went up till I was already pregnant, I got my boys with cutoffs and my girl right before O, my husband was doing regular release (supposedly blue friendly) when we got our girl.

We have tracked our results with the pH jellies and douching, even had them analyzed by a statistician and they just don't work. It's totally fine to use them at the start but you should def. drop them before adding attempts. (remember the important thing is the one attempt.)

Timing has been debunked by dozens of studies. It's by far the most studied aspect of swaying and if there was anything to it, we would know it beyond a shadow of a doubt now. Most of the people who say timing worked for them have no idea when they actually ovulated and this too has been proven in studies - even highly trained people could not pinpoint their ovulation any better than one in three days. It's fine to try it if you want but drop it before adding attempts.

Whether you do FR or abstain really doesn't matter very much, so please just follow your gut. The more you fret over these things, the more inner debate you do, it starts to get very control freakish and that mindset sways more blue than any difference between FR and abstain ever will. Even if you have to put the options in a hat and pull one out (or even do regular release instead, with the one attempt) Just be sure you drop these before adding attempts.

I did want to touch base with you - memory serves you are on Clomid, right??? Clomid has been proven to sway, but you can't be on it indefinitely, so another thing to consider is that by doing these things that don't work and cut odds of conception hugely you may end up wasting your chances on Clomid because you can't get pregnant!! So it's best to move up your timeline to support conceiving on Clomid vs. pursuing tactics that do not work and prevent conception.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I make a personalized plan for you that is everything but diet, including frequency (it has personalized diet tips but not a full personalized diet) and then I help you in your coaching forum that comes with the plan to work out all your diet and exercise needs. (plus of course any other questions you have). I don't do personalized diets because firstly, I wuld have to charge a small fortune for them and it would drastically limit the number of people I could work with, and secondly because they suck and are terrible!! Premade diets often are very hard to stick to because you end up with all these meals and foods that you and your family may not even like, plus they tend to be uberexpensive. Working together in the coaching forum allows me to help you using foods that you like, are familiar with, and everyone in your household already enjoys, and it is MUCH easier to stick with a diet that way than something someone a half a world away made up.

I answer the custom coaching forums daily (sometimes it will take me several days to get back to you in the free forums) and with a much greater level of detail, plus it's private so only you and I can see what we talk about there.

The 21 day diet comes with the TTC a Girl Bundle (along with the plan) and it has meal suggestions, recipes, and some additional references you may find helpful.

Most of the time with the tracking food, we only do it for a couple weeks and then you'll have the hang of it. You don't need to track forever, just till you get an image of what you should be eating, and then you can track much more loosely (basically just to be sure you're not cutting back too far.)

Thank you, that sounds great. Should I go for the TTC girl bundle then? As I don’t think I need the ebooks? I’m looking to start next year I think so I guess with the bundle should I get it 4months or so prior to when we want to start trying and then renew when the 6month pass?

Swaying for a soon!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes just get whichever one you prefer just be sure it says "personalized plan" and not the ready made plan. The personalized plan is the one that comes with the coaching.

Yes it makes sense to get it a few months ahead, and then you can renew if you need to.

6. Thanks PINKwish16 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, the FB pages just keep doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result, but we started this site because so many of us (myself included) got opposites doing things that way. I got my 4th boy with pH of 4.5-5 range that never went up till I was already pregnant, I got my boys with cutoffs and my girl right before O, my husband was doing regular release (supposedly blue friendly) when we got our girl.

We have tracked our results with the pH jellies and douching, even had them analyzed by a statistician and they just don't work. It's totally fine to use them at the start but you should def. drop them before adding attempts. (remember the important thing is the one attempt.)

Timing has been debunked by dozens of studies. It's by far the most studied aspect of swaying and if there was anything to it, we would know it beyond a shadow of a doubt now. Most of the people who say timing worked for them have no idea when they actually ovulated and this too has been proven in studies - even highly trained people could not pinpoint their ovulation any better than one in three days. It's fine to try it if you want but drop it before adding attempts.

Whether you do FR or abstain really doesn't matter very much, so please just follow your gut. The more you fret over these things, the more inner debate you do, it starts to get very control freakish and that mindset sways more blue than any difference between FR and abstain ever will. Even if you have to put the options in a hat and pull one out (or even do regular release instead, with the one attempt) Just be sure you drop these before adding attempts.

I did want to touch base with you - memory serves you are on Clomid, right??? Clomid has been proven to sway, but you can't be on it indefinitely, so another thing to consider is that by doing these things that don't work and cut odds of conception hugely you may end up wasting your chances on Clomid because you can't get pregnant!! So it's best to move up your timeline to support conceiving on Clomid vs. pursuing tactics that do not work and prevent conception.
    Exactly what I've been thinking lately I'm on clomid yes and I'm worried that I am wasting my chances on it by using this swaying tactics that don't work.

What is your recommendation for dh release pattern? I think you said it doesn't matter have him release a few days before attempt to clean the pipes lol is that right so him releasing tonight which will be 3 days before ovulation is perfect? The girls also really believe in releasing stuff so eith fr or abstaining or cr are a must so they say and the say a release days before attempt sways strong for a boy

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's so funny about people believing in the releasing stuff since I was the one who made FR up in the first place when abstain was proven to be unsafe for men over 35. :/ So I promise - there is not some big body of data proving FR works, I literally made it up personally based on the idea of trying to lower sperm count without abstain. I used studies that showed FR lowered sperm count, and since stuff that lowered sperm count seemed to sway pink, we tried it as a sway tactic. But it hasn't panned out and it's pretty amazing to me that FR has taken on such a life of its own considering there's not any hard evidence in support of it.

Since you're on Clomid I would have your hubby doing regular release every 2-4 days. You don't have to time it a certain number of days before your attempt. Just have your husband clearing the pipes regularly and then when it comes time to have your attempt, have it whenever that OPK comes. At some point soon we'll need to switch you to e4d anyway so you don't waste all that Clomid without having viable attempts, so I'd love to see you give regular release plus one attempt a month before having to go to e4d anyway.

9. Likes Yane85 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FGD? Stands for what?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lauradeanna View Post
    FGD? Stands for what?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    French Gender Diet but this is not appropriate for you to follow because of your high testosterone.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, I just wanted to seek your advice. I think I've gone too far with the LE diet and dropped too much weight. Im naturally very skinny and just losing a few pounds affects me greatly. Last time I weighted myself a few weeks ago I was 118, and im 5 feet 6.5 inches tall. Well now I was about to get my LH surge but all of the sudden it stalled.

I already decided to increase fat and caloric intake but my question for you is: is there anything I can do to help my body ovulate THIS CYCLE? Im on CD 13 today, my husband took days off so we can try conceiving (hes a pilot) and now this happens. I'm heart broken since I REALLY wanted to conceive this month. Attached are my LH strips.
    Do you think ovulation might still happen and it's just delayed? Yesterday I started getting sticky and stretchy cervical mucus but today I don't see any.Screenshot_20201209-093536_Premom.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You were already below the cutoff of BMI 21 before you started the diet. We would have ideally not wanted you to lose any weight at all.

If you're that low in weight you can't be leaving it weeks without checking. From here on in you need to do whatever it takes to keep weight on.

Add in a serving of full fat dairy daily, 4-6 eggs a week, a serving of salmon if you like it, red meat if you don't every week. Drop fiber if you were taking it.

I can't tell if you're coming up on ovulation or not. But yes, you WILL still ovulate, it just will be later than normal. Not ovulating at all is pretty unusual; it can happen but far more often you'll just O later.

What I would do is be having every 4 day attempts to cover yourself, and then if your hubby has to go back to work, have sex right before he leaves and then right away when he gets back.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast