Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

When start trying lowering testosterone?

Hi!

In short my question will be how long befor my attempt i have to lower my testosterone level?

This the case: i will get married in june next year. I already bought my wedding dress but i have to loose some weight. I have two boys and attempt to sway pink. So far so good, loosing weight sways pink. However, i am already on a normal weight ( most call me lean), and i am not loosing weight easily. The only thing that will work for me is a diet low in carbs in combination with weight lifting. So i will built muscles and thereby raising testosterone. Even if i don't do anything my muscle fat ratio will be high according to measurement in the gym four years.

Can i work out untill my wedding and then do nothing on my honeymoon and the weeks thereafter? How long do i have to weight?

I have another question about estrogen and breastfeeding. My youngest has recently weened when he was 25 months old. I have red that while breastfeeding you should have low estrogen levels. I conceived my second boy while breastfeeding my oldest for a year. How important are low estrogen levels?

Thanks a lot for your reactions!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When are you planning on starting to TTC? I think the rule of thumb is to start the LE diet about 6 weeks prior to TTC begins.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From what I read here it seem like testosterone takes some time to go down. You can control it with Diet. Testosterone is getting produced by fats. The lower your unhealthy fat intake is, the lower your testosterone will be. Muscles also have an influence on testosterone levels. The less muscles you have the less testosterone you have. If you cannot lose weight by diet only you could get your insulin checked. I always had that problem until they found out that I am insulin resistant. I have lost weight since that day.
    Last edited by AMY; November 3rd, 2012 at 10:34 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We honestly don't know. I think you should just go ahead and do whatever it takes to look fantastic on your wedding day and don't even think about swaying until after that point.

We also don't know about estrogen. Low estrogen and breastfeeding do seem to sway pink but we're not sure by how much. The good news is, the less fat you ahve the lower your estrogen will be anyway, so you're all good as long as you lose weight.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerian View Post
    When are you planning on starting to TTC? I think the rule of thumb is to start the LE diet about 6 weeks prior to TTC begins.
    6 -12 weeks is the amount of time most people do diet before TTC. If you have no weight to lose, do the diet a shorter time.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all for your answers. Atomic, thank you for advising me to do anything to look fantastic on my diet. I wonder what unhealthy fats are, compared to hydrolysed (in Dutch we call it transvet or gehard plantaardig vet) is 6 times more unhealthy than poly unsaturated fats and three times more unhealty than saturated fats. The latter being not as unhealthy as we think they are (i do eat real butter and full fat dairy without fear ;-)). Ok, by now i think i am going to be lean in june 2013 because i will work out with dumbbels. And because that weight will be some 13 kg below my conception weight of both my boys, ii hope that six weeks dieting will be enough..... Thank you, thank you for i am not scared anymore to start working out... :-)
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did eat a lot of butter and mayonnaise when TTC my little girl, so I do know you can eat them and still get DD. Good luck!