Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Really?! We have this problem

So I guess we aren't as young as we used to be.... So I told DH we'd dtd/FR each day to get the girl. Um, not gonna happen. At first he was all enthusiastic, heck yeah, what guy wouldn't be, right? But alas reality crept in and we realized there is no way he'd be able to, um, oblige. So now we are at every other day. Is that going to hurt our girl sway? I should O on the 12th. We dtd on the 6th and will today, the 8th. I don't want to not do it enough because I don't want to miss the opportunity to catch the egg.... suggestions? We are using Rephresh, baby aspirin, I took Sudafed this AM for my sinus headache, PH looks good, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My hubby struggles with this too and we're only 30 & 31. I really think that's part of the reason why it's taken us so long to conceive. Next month when we try again, we'll be dropping FR and just BD as and when we feel like it in the lead up to Ov and then every night from OPK+ right through Ov. We're both so tired of the mechanical way of BDing over the last year and want to just enjoy one another again (tmi, sorry!). I'm happy that I'll have been on the diet for 4 months by then and am taking SP and perhaps a couple of Zirtec too. I'm not convinced about the importance of frequency as my hubby just doesn't have a particularly high sex drive and we still have two boys. We certainly didn't do FR & BD for them, perhaps only a couple of times in the lead up to Ov then, once before Ov. I think I'd like to be a little more frequent this time, but am not too worried about it now. After a year of TTC I just want to be pregnant. I hope Atomic can give you some good advice on this
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    have you considered abstaining? Every other day is heading more blue frequency x
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fish2012 View Post
    have you considered abstaining? Every other day is heading more blue frequency x
    Not sure if you directed this at me or not Yes, I have considered it but don't want to just have one attempt at OPK+ The pressure has really got to us around TTC and frequency, so I'd love us to conceive how we did previously - enjoying ourselves, although I will make sure I don't have the big O I REALLY want to be pg now but don't want to harm my sway too, perhaps I could be persuaded of the benefits of abstaining. I need to read all the info again I think!

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry My Three Sons, didn't mean to hijack your thread!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey dream of pink no sorry not directed at you hun, personally we'll do every three ish days as we're on month 7 and clomid as i'm not ovulating! after all this i can't risk it on one shot either!

however swaywise it's probaly not the best! xx
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it's not ideal but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I don't think frequency swyas by much anyway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No worries...

I'm in the same boat. Actually we tried last night, which would have been an every other day, but it's just not gonna happen for us. It will most likely become every three days or so, but I don't want to just try for a one shot deal as I don't want to wasste any months since we are only going to TTC til I turn 40, which gives us 6 months. I'd rather get preggo and it be a failed sway then no pregnancy at all.

So if we try tonight, that will be 2 days since we last successfully dtd (my dh would die if he knew I was posting all this), and hopefully again in 2 or 3 days. Today is CD 9 and I should O on 12. Negative OPK today, but EWCM.

Also, I may have a hard time temping this cycle as DS3 has a terrible cold and is waking up all night. My temps are not going to be accurate.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was in a hurry when i answered this before, but we got our girl BD every 4 days in perfect boy frequency (age 41 for me, 42 for DH) so it can def. happen for you! Good luck and sending you pink dust!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We got our ds1 by bd every day, with ds2 it was pretty frequent bd too. This time we opted for fr for dh every day from when my af finished through to the day I got my +opk. Then we bd twice and got our bfp. No idea if it worked or not - got my scan on Monday!
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast