Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two girls and a third on the way! I realize I classically swayed pink for all of them without really meaning to.

DD#1- I got pregnant very soon after I had lost a bit of weight and was off birth control for just two cycles. I also conceived late in my cycle with very frequent BDing. Jumped and Dumped.

DD#2- Had lost a significant amount of weight(15 lbs) before I got pregnant. I was on Metformin for PCOS which lowered my blood sugar levels and was also on Zoloft (anti depressants sway pink I think). Jumped and Dumped.

DD#3- I didnt know about swaying yet but was trying to get my timing right with regard to BDing near O. I didnt pinpoint it exactly, I am pretty sure I conceived 2 days AFTER O because I didnt really know exactly what I was doing. I had lost about 23 lbs before conceiving and I conceived my first cycle off of BC and was on Metformin as well.

When I conceived my girls, all these factors were in play: I am a serious cardio junkie and do very minimal weights. I guzzle Diet Coke (aspartame) and ate a very calcium rich diet. I ate a lot of veggies, not a lot of fruit, rarely any red meat and I am NOT a salt fan. Dh is always under stress because of his work and he was recently diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes so he radically changed his diet and eats a very girl friendly one. He also inhales Diet Coke and is not a red meat or salt eater. DD #1 was conceived in January, #2 and #3 in November. (TMI) DH is also not the type to save any of his boys if you know what I mean, so if I was not in the mood, he takes care of himself so I have no idea what his sperm was saving but I know for sure with DD#3 he was just rebooting when we conceived. Hope this helps! If I remember anything else I will post.
    Last edited by TulleExplosion; March 27th, 2011 at 12:16 AM.
    2001 2006 2011

2. Likes BabygirlChante94 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for starting this! I pretty much realize I lacked in the calcium Dept! Besides cheese every now and then and maybe yogurt I do not drink any milk and I clearly see now that there is no way I took in 1600 mg calcium a day with my boys! Never have I eaten so much calcium rich foods as I do now swaying pink, and I see you ladies seem to drink a lot of milk! thanks for the info! I posted on your ttcboy site as well! here's all my blue dust!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a question, did any of you normally douche? My mom had all girls and she was a fan of douching (I know, it was the 80's and she said docs recommended that). Also, do you and DH normally have low pH? Before we swayed, Dh and I had pH in the 7s and I've been able to lower it with diet. Just wondering if you naturally have a low pH?
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have one of each and i can see the difference in diet between the 2 i didn't sway with either.
    before my dd
    i only ate chicken, i was normal weight. never drank tea or coffee rarely drank coke, always skipped breakfast. lunch was always a sandwich cause i was working. i ate a lot of eggs was more of a crisp fan than a chocolate fan, never ate ketchup but ate alot of brown sauce. we bd alot everyday i would say (we was in early stages of realtionship). the day we conieved my daugther we bd 13 times though out the day a couple of times straight after each other.
    my boy was complete oppersite in most of these things

6. Likes Mrsbaz007 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww....Thanks so much for thinking of us Mamas who are dreaming of PINK. This is great! ALL of my BLUE dust is free to a good home! =]
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

8. Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glittergal, I don't know about my ph back then, but all things in my lifestyle would point to it being very low. But I don't think it was calcium that was the kicker...I think it was my sparse diet and low ph and probably the timing a bit (O+12 for both). GOOD LUCK!!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a link to another girl mom's "recipe"!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...-my-background!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Likes Clara198237 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi i'm new -prob daft question but what difference if any does ky jelly make as i noticed you both used it when trying for girl -does it help with ph?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are NO daft questions here!

KY jelly kills off some sperm and sways pink (everything that lowers sperm count both before and after they leave a man's body, sways pink). A lot of people don't know this and it is the most common lube on the market so a lot of people have accidentally swayed pink without meaning to, because they use KY. They probably weren't deliberately trying for a girl by using the KY, it was an accidental sway.

14. Thanks smllibra thanked for this post
    Likes MBLo liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and WELCOME BTW!!

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast