Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is an interesting thread about what our moms ate when they conceived us! If you have a minute, drop by and add your experiences!!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...conceiving-you
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    great info ladies thanks so much! My super blue dust is free for anyone who needs it.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what a helpful thread for those of us ttc pink. thanks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Girls! Keep 'em coming!!! We're learning so much from you!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Weird, I thought I posted on this thread already but I see I did not! I wonder what I'm thinking of b/c I know I've posted on my girl friendly diet before, so if I repeat myself, I apologize!

For DD1 we were not TTC. I was on BCP's and missed a couple of pills, so no idea on the timing. I was running marathons at the time, had just completed one two month prior (january) and was training for another in may. Around 60 miles a week, easy. No weights. I ate a TON, 3000 calories or so a day, but probably half of that calorie intake, no lie, was candy/cake/chocolate, washed down with 2% milk. Loved milk, easily got 3 servings a day. The other half was lean protein like chicken, fish, very rarely red meat...loved cottage cheese and yogurt. I did eat potatoes, veggies were usually green beans or broccoli. I ate a ton of fruit though, esp grapes and blueberries, and bananas and apples. Lots of pasta and refined carbs in general. Unlike the "girl" diet I did however HEAVILY salt everything, but I think due to the amount of sodium I was losing thru sweating from all the running I was really needing the extra salt. I am grossed out to say it but I drank diet soda all the time, often 6 cans a day. Coffee in the am. Light breakfast, usually a yogurt or a banana. Rarely water. I didn't take any vitamins at the time, and no pre-natals prior to pg since we weren't TTC.

DD2 we were actively TTC; got pg the 1st month off of BCP's. I was running about 40 miles a week, still no strength training, but I remember I had dropped a couple of pounds (3-5) in the months prior. Diet was pretty similar to before but I had started drinking more water to try to set a good example for DD1, LOL. Still, lots of sugary snacks, lean protein, lots of beans this time, more pasta, limited vegetables, lots of fruit and dairy. Timing with her I have no idea, but can say it was definitely frequent BD, for sure 1x a day the week I O'd.

If I think of anything else I will come add it!

6. Dislikes Prayingforpink20 disliked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was at my lowest weight in my adult life when I conceived DD. Ate poorly, white everything, white bread, white pasta, etc. Lots of cheap carbs. No veggies, fruits. Did not have money back then so I truly ate as described in Trivers Willards. Did not drink a lot of water, was not good about that back in those days. Drank soda and that was basically it. I NEVER drank milk. Also smoked back then. Did not drink alcohol ever. BD frequent although not sure of exact timing. HTH
    Last edited by mis2ninos; August 17th, 2011 at 05:11 PM.
    for just a healthy baby.

clomid 100mg 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger shot

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought I would add.

When trying to conceive dd, I ate a poor girl's diet bc we were on a tight budget.

Breakfast was bran cereal with 2% milk, lunch was sandwich with lunch meat and cheese, on whole meal bread, yogurt, and fruit- generally apples and bananas. (all of this seems good actually)

Snacks were crackers, digestives, sugary things, toast & jam.

Dinner- pasta with sauce, rarely meat, again on a budget, cheese and crackers, omlettes with cheese and spinach. I never drank juice or soda, but didn't drink a lot of water. I had no caffiene.

Snacks after dinner: Toast and Jam.

For me, it was probably just low protein and low nutrients overall. I also remember quitting on dairy and meat for about a month before DD, thinking the hormones were going to hurt my fertility. And when we conceived dd, we were on holiday with family and I had little choice on what to eat- so I remember eating a lot of white bread.

Also, we dtd once a day for 9 days straight. I had no ewcm, just watery.
    TTC Blue!

9. Thanks AussieUSA thanked for this post
    Likes BabygirlChante94 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Spicy
    2005 2007 2009 2012

11. Thanks Hopingforpink5 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2 DDs. I know I ate a lot of dairy, like milk, yogurt, cheese, and ice cream. Tons of sweets. Both were conceived in July (hot weather) and both were one hit wonders (and both were "oops" babies). DD1 was a 4 day cutoff ( we were trying to prevent, but I O'ed early) and DD2 was right around O day. Could have been an O+12 for all I know... I wasn't really paying attention.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

13. Likes vickyi228 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two girls-
    No 1- Always a keen exerciser, I was working overtime excersising to loose wieght for my wedding- ate mainly veggies , a little meat NO salt total anti salt nazi, basically low calorie healthy except for some sweet lollies etc but was minimizing this too Lots and lots of walking about 4hrs a week on top of 3 gym classess........... Had lots and lots and lots of sex week of conception...like every day for a week!! was middle of winter in london so very cold and hubby was working outside

No 2- I had regained my figure from no 1 and decieded to work at loosing a couple of extra kg before getting pregnant again (little did i know this sways) So again was back on the health kick with a few sugary treats, yoga x1 week weights 1x week and at least 2hrs walking a week......def loosing wieght though...I was eating more meat this time but very little dairy and salt...never been a fan really... had DTD 6 days and 5 days before O as I ended up O late and hubby went away for work..but it still worked LOL hubby was working up north in pretty high temps for this one.

When i write all this down with what i now know about swaying how could i have ended up with anything but a Girls LOL Hope this helps
    Due March 22nd Swayed got ???
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

15. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast