Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by marusia24l View Post
    Yes this is about timing and positive opk
    Please if you can help me understand this one too . what i understand reading this comments is i can only have bd if my opk is positive one attempt right?
    Can we have protected bd before or is it better to wait ?
    Also i was not planning to use any jell
    do you think i should?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
    I answered these in some other places I think

You can BD protected whenever

Our results show the jellies are not working, if you really believe in them, use them, if not, skip them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks marusia24l thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by marusia24l View Post
    Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
    All that is showing up to me in these posts is that you quote other people. Do you have a question about these?

4. Likes marusia24l liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So........thought I would add my girl sway in........at the time I didnt know much about swaying but did read up and tried to put some minor changes in to help TTC a girl - which worked!

I was following basically the LE diet without realising. I was really into Low GI foods, so my diet consisted of that. I rarely snacked and if I was hungry I would have a coffee or a Diet Coke.
    Was a massive coffee and Diet Coke drinker. Occasional glass of white wine or 2 thrown in a few times a week.
    Rarely ate breakfast.
    Not a big meat eater - maybe a few times a week, more chicken or pasta with limited amount of meats.
    Exercise - took the dog for a walk a few times a week , but nothing that full on.

CM was creamy and BD was AM of + OPK and PM the following day.
    1 TTC 2017

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a great thread! Thanks ladies.
    Born 02/2010 Born 05/2014

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey everyone,

Future blue swayer here (and future Mom of baby number one, a little princess due this July ), I’ve written a short introductory post that I've submitted in the Introduction forum

I would like to take the time to share details about my lifestyle prior to getting PG with our girl with you pink-swaying gals; do take into account that I knew nothing about swaying when we got her BUT in retrospect my lifestyle at the time seems to have been very pink-friendly. So here goes, hope Atomic or someone else experienced gives this a proper once-over later just to make sure I haven’t given any misleading info! (again, I am no swaying veteran!)
    Our little girl was conceived last October

I am naturally skinny and rather on the tall side – 175cm to somewhere under sixty kilos, or around 130 lb for five feet nine. I have been making a consistent effort to exercise since a couple of years, anywhere between one and five times a week for durations of 45 – 60 minutes, but I have to underline that I mostly do running (a lot, love it) and cardio, no weight or strength lifting (I had been thinking of that as I had wanted to build some muscle up, had bought a set of weights but had not started at all at the time).
    This was in the fall, after the summer, and I remember reading Atomic commenting on the good boy and girl months on here; but I doubt I had gotten much vitamin D – office job, so spent most of my time indoors, only took a week or two off that summer and live in a flat, so, no garden, no great exposure to sun, and I wasn’t taking any vitamin supplements at all.

About my diet at the time: I was eating very light meals. Never skipped breakfast, but it was always raw oats with some fruit and non-fat yoghurt, a small bowl. Lunch and dinner were mostly very light since several months – salads with dressing on the side and some ham or cheese or a hard-boiled egg, fruit smoothies, yoghurt (low-fat), berries. Low protein, low carbs, low fat (yes, I can see how this was girl-friendly… don’t judge me! I was trying to lose some weight at the time, since DH was away for work most of the summer and I wanted to look great upon his return I did lose a couple of kilos, or several pounds, which sways pink as well I think.) I consumed a lot of dairy, everything low-fat or zero-fat. Not many nuts, not much meat at all – the occasional chicken breast or fish when we’d head out with a girlfriend once again, DH was away, I wasn’t motivated to cook proper meals for myself alone. And I’ve never been much of a snacker, if I suddenly got hungry before bed, I’d down a glass of low-fat milk or yoghurt.

Here you have it… As for DTD, I wasn’t really tracking things carefully at the time so I seriously doubt it happened right on O day, probably a bit before or after, and we had been on vacation the preceding month but not at the time that I became PG – things were hectic at the time at work, so I’d wager we DTD once or twice over the week-end, nothing major and yes, more in the pink dust area.

There you go! Hope this is useful for some of you, sending pink dust to those who need it (and I’ll borrow some of your blue dust when I need it ) and good luck to everyone swaying pink, particularly as … well, the LE diet requirements are tough, yikes. If anyone needs support on how to survive on lower calorie intakes, fire away Dieting and slimming down is quite the fad here in France, repeated regularly before bikini season comes up
    Ta!
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017
    bundle expected April 2019! Confirmed Boy !!! Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming, thank you!!
    Here's to our happy bunch !!!
    again for May 2021 following another blue sway. Confirmed Boy! Thank you for another succesful sway GD!!
    again in 2024, bundle expected September '24. Seriously debating going team Green this time

To those who have everything, more will be given.

8. Thanks kittendreams, atomic sagebrush, mumof4boyz thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This thread is fantastic & I can see why I've conceived our 4 boys. This gives me hope, so thank you to everyone (no matter how long ago you posted) you have helped make this process easier to understand. Our 4th son was meant to be our last & I've managed to convince DH not to get a vesectomy as I'd love to add one more to our family regardless of gender, obviously I'd love a little more estrogen in our house
    -2008 -2012 -2014 -2016
    Praying for a

10. Likes ChezIBY, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also please check out the "how we got boys" thread here! (and add your info if you haven't already, boy moms!) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-our-boys.html

12. Likes mumof4boyz liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Also please check out the "how we got boys" thread here! (and add your info if you haven't already, boy moms!) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-our-boys.html
    Finally added to the "how we got our boys" thread. Hopefully everyone can see the difference in mine as I definitely notice the difference! Thanks again!
    -2008 -2012 -2014 -2016
    Praying for a

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Such a wonderful, informative thread. Thank you to all the posters, past, present, and future!
    Checking out the boy thread now and will add how we got our DS1 and DS2.
    May the odds be ever in your favor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (Married DH 2007)

(DS1 2013) (DS2 2016)

Dreaming of

16. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've read somewhere that mirena sways pink slightly after removal? Does any one know? X x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast