Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you guys so much! These experiences are SOOOO valuable!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    heres my ...

DD1: I was working quite a lot (also night shifts) and going out at nights a lot since I was still without children. So sleep was rare and alcohol plenty lol also did smoke occasionally. diet was poor and I skipped breakfast often because I was in a hurry in the mornings or sleeping in on weekends. It took me a few months to conceive and I used several herbal things to help....
    - vitex daily throughout cycle in form of pills and later drops because my luteal phase was said to be short
    - cycle-tea one from AF-O, the other one from O-AF (you need to google the exact ingredients... first one was raspberry leaf + something, second was alchemical + something)
    - homeopathy "ovaria comp" AF-O and "bryophyllum comp" O-AF
    can't remember BD pattern, but I guess quite often since we had no kids then
    didn't sway on purpose then, the herbal things were suggested by a midwife to help get pregnant and it worked.

DD2: had the idea that since I was not sure if we should have more that two children, second child should be a boy and looked into swaying techniques. We used shettles timing which obviously did not work. This was my second ovulation after weaning DD1 who was only 6 months old.
    Lifestyle was stressful bc DD1 was very demanding and I had irregular meals and bad sleep (I thought having 1 child is stressful then ). No alcohol, no smokes. I ate quite a lot but mainly carbs. Things like full grain bread, brown rice, pasta, veggies and fruits, meat only 1-2 times a week. I thought it was a healthy diet. No exercise but running around with baby in the carrier A LOT.
    Again I drank my raspberry/alchemilla tea and the homeopathic globules since I thought it helped me get pregnant faster and I conceived first cycle trying.

DD3: This time I def wanted a boy. So after getting info from the internet mainly IG and GD site we decided to go HT which did not work out for several reasons... so back to swaying. swaying was only Af-O because I conceived again at first try (after failed IVF attempt and my body was still flood with all the meds and hormones). Did desperately EVERYTHING I thought would help. Mix of IG and HE diet, all supplements I could get my hands on: multivitamin, fish oil, flaxseed oil, Soy iso, CoQ10, tribulus terrestris, L-Arginine, wheatgrass powder, maca powder, pomegranate powder, BS, gelatine, AVC can't even remember all of them. Used my proven teas and globules again. took mucinex, used preseed, BS finger, but could‘t step away from timing and we DTD on O day only (twice) with 4 day cut off.

Thats pretty much it... Overall one can say, I was never starving or dieting or working out on purpose. I ate many calories but I had little to no time for good and long meals. I did snack a lot but it almost always contained carbs. So I probably had low sugar episodes often. Was for sure low on proteins with all my girls. Loved chocolate, cakes, ice cream, cookies, ate a lot of "kid's food" pasta, rice, fries, fruits, sweets also veggies (not enough) and little meat and fish. (only 1-2 times a week) I never drank pops or Diet Coke or juice or coffee nor speakable amounts of tea. Almost always tap water or carbonated water. I wasn't doing any sports ever! I'm a couch potato but I was never overweight. Obviously I got enough workout through my kids.

All (and I mean AALLLL, like truckloads) of my pink dust to you pink swayers!!! hope to catch some blue somewhere
    (thank you atomic!)

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And I forgot to mention: DH was always a frequent releaser lol (speaking of every day) so he only saved up (4-5 days) before our one shots at O (for DD2 and DD3).
    (thank you atomic!)

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for posting!

I just want to clarify what was posted above where she mentions "on O Day with 4 day cut off". Some of the blue swayers refer to having their husband abstain as a "cut off" as in cutting him off from sex. This is NOT referring to a Shettles cutoff where they BD 4 days before O. The PP had attempt on O Day after having her husband abstain from releaasing for 4 days beforehand.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for clarifying! I didn't think of it in that way - makes even more sense - but I read it always the other way round because I was only reading TTC boy threads lol
    (thank you atomic!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's something we've had confusion about in the past so I have an eagle eye for spotting it! Thanks so much for posting, it is very helpful!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies, what sex position did you have with your girls? And J & D?
    1. DS 12.2011
    2. DS 07.2016
    3. DD 04.2019

Thank you so much Atomic!!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As we already talked about but for the benefit of others wondering, I did not do j and d with my daughter and stayed laying flat all night.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Faey View Post
    Hey ladies, what sex position did you have with your girls? And J & D?
    Missionary, no J&D but I usually get up quite quickly after BD.
    And for DD2... nothing, DH released outside (on my stomach) and the sperm still swimmed back inside basically on its own ! I fell asleep right after so no J&D.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I have more info in this Atomic please. DH doesn't need to ejaculate till the day of ovulation or can he release with a condom but the day of Ovulation no condom. I am lost. If you can clarify this for me it will be great. Thank you in advance

Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast