Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisap2008 View Post
    Hi I am a mom of 4 girls. I was slim when I conceived my first overweight with my 2nd and 3rd and slim again when I conceived my 4th. never really had EWCM at ovulation time and my CM PH tested to be around a 4-5 .oh and I have PCOS and as far as I can remember always had hair in unwanted places which means I must have a higher then normal testosterone level.
    Thank you so much for posting this! I also have pcos and that awesome random facial hair and was told it would be impossible for me to have a girl... I feel much more hope now
    Proud mommy to 3 beautiful boys DSS '03, DS '06, and DS '08... Due 12/12... Hoping and praying for a little to finish off our family

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brilliant thread. I can say that the main difference between ttcing my ds2 and dd was the following:
    + loosing weight! (while ttcing my ds2 I stuffed my face thinking it would enhance fertility, while ttcing dd I wanted to loose excess pg weight before falling again)
    + abstinence and generally not dtd often (my ds2 was only 7 months old and cosleeping, ttcing my ds2 we dtd frequently, but not every day)
    + walked to work every morning (ions and cardio)
    + o+12

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by drowning in boys View Post
    Thank you so much for posting this! I also have pcos and that awesome random facial hair and was told it would be impossible for me to have a girl... I feel much more hope now
    Who told you that?? Let me at 'em!

PCOS can make it more of a challenge to conceive girls, but at the same time, a lot of the meds PCOS ladies get sway pink!! I know MANY PCOS ladies with girls!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes RonsWifey2011 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Who told you that?? Let me at 'em!

PCOS can make it more of a challenge to conceive girls, but at the same time, a lot of the meds PCOS ladies get sway pink!! I know MANY PCOS ladies with girls!!!
    The only friend that has PCOS (that I know of ) has girl-girl-girl-boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ... and my friend had a girl then a boy
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I had my DD, I ate a lot of diary - all low fat, milk and yogurt everyday, had diet soda, rice, mostly brown bread, less veggies, ate lot of fruit, no meat. Also, ate little salt. Loved carbs like pasta, potato and sweet baked things.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't remember what i ate. i hate red meat so i know i wasn't eating that. we actually swayed boy several times and failed the only things i can think of that messed up my sways were calcium. i love milk, not the skim milk. i want the fattening whole milk and taste like milk. dh is addicted to ice cream. i never ate breakfast and we always bd after a hot shower. not saying that will work for everyone but it was enough to give me 7 daughters. and it won't hurt to try those things.
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

9. Thanks cleopatra_2006 thanked for this post
    Likes Babygirlquest liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When we made our daughter I swayed girl hard without even knowing. I ate a lot of chicken, no salt. Loved soda. never ater breakfast. Worked out a lot. Ton of cardio. Low weights. I was super thin. Took claritin almost daily for allergies. We dtd I was on top, It was about days after O. Oh and I have a hard core beard! LOL...Gotten even worse since pregnant with number 2! I think that is most of it!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THANK You so much girls!!!! I come back and read this thread often. SUCH a great thread!!!!! It makes me feel less stressed about FR and abstaining. Love you all!!!! My blue dust is YOURS!!!!!!!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

12. Likes Lindzter liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DD1- Not swaying, but ate low calorie, low salt diet, didnt like red meat, drank diet coke every day drank low fat milk and low fat greek yoghurt, didnt eat until 10am. exercised daily ( walking dog or cardio at gym) was very underweight. Timing was neither abstinence or frequent bd.couldt tell when Ovulation was because I hardly had EWCM.

DS- increased food including breakfast when I was having trouble concieving. DTD for 4 days straight through ovulation. began charting on FF.

pregnant with DD2- swayed pink , took sudafed, used sylk. - did the A-gender diet as It was very similar food concepts as what I was eating when I conceived my DD1. however although I though abstinence was the key I "stuffed up" timing and did only 5 days abstinence, followed by 2 days in a row BD ( 2 days before ovulation) this still resulted in a girl!

hope this helps others.

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast