Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Laura, since you're using Tapatalk, to access that link you may need to use a different browser on your phone. Sometimes Tapatalk does not follow links correctly and the issue is on their end, so it's not even something we can fix, unfortunately.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If you have high testosterone you need to cut out anything sugary entirely and have only full fat dairy, NO SKIM or part skim.

But let's move this conversation to a different thread, ok?? This thread is really meant for people to discuss how they got their girls, and not swaying questions. Come join us in the TTC a girl forum here (you will see the "start new thread" option at the top of this page) https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...nceive-a-girl/ and I can answer all your gender swaying questions there.
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Are you pregnant now??
    No, im not pregnant yet. So, that's why i can do 1hour of cardio/day. Should i not do my daily crunches?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by lauradeanna; November 17th, 2020 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Can i have cheese?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, you can still do an hour of cardio a day even if you are pregnant. Many people do.

Yes, I would stop doing the crunches. Those are muscle building exercises.

4. Likes lauradeanna liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is your opinion on the lime douche?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inneedofpink View Post
    What is your opinion on the lime douche?
    I don't think it works (pH has not worked for us at all), it cuts odds of conception hugely, makes people super control freaky (being a control freak and obsessing nonstop about swaying sways strongly blue) and in addition it has caused people to get vaginal infections that really mess up their ability to TTC. That's why I recommend the jellies instead, even though they haven't worked either - at least they're not so control freaky and infection-causing.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ive been dabbling on this site for a bit as I’m planning a blue sway once I get the rest of my pregnancy weight off… anyways to preface my current lifestyle, a bit of history. My mom had a massive drawn out eating disorder- anorexic and the bulimic and she would constantly comment on my weight so around 13 I just stopped eating very much and lost a lot of weight then would sneak food when she wasn’t looking and my weight went up then back down yo-yo type eating not intentional, just happened that way since she would say I was too thin then too fat etc etc..,.
    So I became pretty used to feeling hungry and ignoring hunger cues which with what I do (riding horses and barn work) it’s quite easy to go all day not eating.
    Ok so first girl- coffee for breakfast and coffee and vegetables for lunch, maybe a low cal fruit. Salad for dinner. Calories coming from creamer/ sugar and salad dressing. Blood sugar all over the place. Dtd every day probably 5/6 days in a row missionary no O for me usually just trying to get preg and I couldn’t relax enough. Bd at night.
    Second- boy- ok this one baffles me and makes me think I’m actually a boy mom undercover if I would just listen to my body, I would probably have all boys since I would love to snack all day if I would let myself, naturally really muscular and love to be outside working hard. I can’t stay still and thrive under pressure I like to be in charge and don’t get stressed out even under loads of responsibilities. So I included this one because he was made under very pink circumstances. Same diet but actively losing weight. Dtd once in two weeks and bam there he was. I have no idea when I ovulated. We bd in the morning.
    Third-girl. Failed partial blue sway with bad info…. Same low cal diet except I thought I was so smart I switched my traditional almond milk that has calcium added to the one that has no calcium and guzzled the stuff. And added salt to my salad and lunch meat. Plus did BSF which burned, drank COT which was awful, and we bd every night for 6 days straight. Husband was delighted.
    I hope this helps someone looking for their little girl!!! It goes right with what atomic says!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also wanted to add I love meat and protein
    I don’t have a sweet tooth. I’m just vegan by choice and restrict myself. I’m so happy to do the HE diet!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I read this thread for months in preparation for my sway haha. I’m so happy I get to add to it!

I ate basically nothing and when I did eat it was white pasta, peas, string beans, or ice cream lol. I ate a lot of pasta primavera.

I did cardio 6 days a week for an hour, total cardio junkie, no weights at all. I lost 40 pounds (baby weight and then some).

I drank water 24/7, sometimes crystal light too.

DH drinks Diet Coke like it’s going out of style, and he’s a little bit of a smoker.

In our first month, we did try supplements, but then dropped them as we didn’t want to have a “balanced” diet lol.

I had terrible congestion the week of ovulation so I ended up taking Sudafed and jumped and dumped.

Baby girl on the way! Jan ‘23.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I deleted a post in this thread because a) it was double posted, and we do not need things double posted and b) it had nothing to do with the purpose of this thread, which is for girl moms to share the types of things they did when they got their girls.

If you'd like to read that thread and my response, it's here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...pose-sway.html

If I were you, I'd not bother as it's a bunch of garbage and a big waste of people's swaying time and energy, but I didn't want to delete a post without allowing you guys the opportunity to read it.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!! How long were you doing cardio?

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast