Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pink Exercises

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink Exercises

What are acceptable forms of cardio for girl swayers? I was planning on going on the treadmill for an hour at a walk/ fast walk for an hour everyday. I have been LE vegan for almost 3 months now and plan on trying in 4-6 weeks. I am still breastfeeding my son so I have ate low nutrient/ lower fat + protein, but not super low calorie because of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Prayingforpink20 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi amlewis2257,

I am also swaying pink and planning our attempt for 6 weeks from today!! How exciting!! I have been doing LE since February and lost 40lbs. I just switched to LE PCOS but have avoided sugar all year. Just cut out meat and refined carbs added more veggies and dropped whole milk for almond milk. Anyways, I added cardio 6 weeks ago and also walk 6-7 days a week for an hour burning 300 cal. I normally would never do this much cardio, but it’s my nightly routine now. Do you have any good vegan recipe suggestions? Sending pink dust!!
    DS1 September 2020
    DS2 October 2021
    DS3 June 2023
    Praying for DD

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So exciting!! I hope we get our girls what kind of exercises are are you doing? I would love todo a little of something but don’t want it to work against me. I was exercising when I conceived my son but it was a mixture of cardio/ lifting and core.

Truthfully I don’t… I have just been eating “unhealthy”/ low nutrient so I cycle the same things. For lunch I usually have a plain bagel with cucumbers and some fruit or a veggie sub. Dinners I either do some kind of rice or pasta with low nutrient veggies. I make veggies southwest bowl some days (very little black bean, peppers, corn, rice and cilantro with a pinch of lime). Some nights I just do random veggies in the air fryer. I try to keep it simple, it sucks but it helps me stay on track. I sneak a little chicken or dairy occasionally but it’s very little. I have completely cut out red meat, I ate a lot or pork with my son so I know this is a big effort. Hardest has been cutting onions/ garlic completely so I don’t raise my testosterone, before my own my OBGYN said I had a mild case of PCOS where my levels were slightly elevated, but luckily I don’t have any insulin resistance. My cycles are long which sucks, but I am ovulating around day 33-35 consistently it seems. Hoping to conceive quickly, praying for a sticky baby for both of us

Is your hubby doing the diet as well? My hubby has been eating almost everything I eat so I’m hoping that is working in our favor too. And have you decided frequent release of abstaining?

5. Likes Prayingforpink20 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anything YOU like and will stick with is fine. Treadmill is fine, walking is GREAT (I actually prefer you guys do walking, because it's less likely to cause injury than the more challenging exercises are, and it seems to work just as well)

I do want to mention, though, that with diet + breastfeeding + exercise it may disrupt your cycle. Can you give me more info about what you mean by "low nutrient, lower fat and protein" because I want to make sure you're getting enough to continue ovulating when you start exercising. Specifics for fat, protein, and calories are most helpful!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes Amlewis2257 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingforpink20 View Post
    Hi amlewis2257,

I am also swaying pink and planning our attempt for 6 weeks from today!! How exciting!! I have been doing LE since February and lost 40lbs. I just switched to LE PCOS but have avoided sugar all year. Just cut out meat and refined carbs added more veggies and dropped whole milk for almond milk. Anyways, I added cardio 6 weeks ago and also walk 6-7 days a week for an hour burning 300 cal. I normally would never do this much cardio, but it’s my nightly routine now. Do you have any good vegan recipe suggestions? Sending pink dust!!
    I don't want anyone tracking the cals they burn, just do the exercise and leave it at that. Calories burned, heart rate, that sort of thing, don't matter and are not necessary to track, so just leave that out totally and don't even calculate it. Just do the 60 min. of exercise.

9. Likes Amlewis2257 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, you're already having quite delayed ovulation, is that at all normal for you?

You need to be on our alternate diet and avoiding eating too many refined carbs. I'm worried that you're getting too many carbs all together, which may be aggravating your underlying PCO. It is also very possible you've cut back soo far on food intake that the delayed ovulation is actually coming from a clack of food intake and we need to make some changes before you try. Glad we have time between now and then!

Just eating veggies is not enough food for a woman who is breastfeeding. I really need the protein, fat, and cal intake to be sure you're getting enough!

11. Likes Amlewis2257 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink Exercises

thank you for taking the time to read and reply, it means a lot!

My delayed ovulation is normal, in fact it was far worse before getting pregnant with my son. I used togo multiple months without a cycle or ovulation, I was going 7 months before conceiving my son. I truthfully haven’t been tracking my exact protein/ fats as i tend to get very stressed about it and I’m worried it’ll work against me I ate very healthy with my son, almost all whole grain, superfoods, high protein, very “clean”, so I have been doing almost the complete opposite hoping it tricks my body into thinking times are “tough”. I may be misunderstanding though so I’m all for the tips and advice! I am truthfully desperate for a girl as this is our last baby

Last edited by Amlewis2257; August 25th, 2022 at 09:36 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink Exercises

After reading through the posts I am definitely leaning towards purchasing the plan for the LE PCOS diet, how do I do that and do you think it would benefit me if I only did it for 4-6 weeks at this point? Also I use coffeemate creamer in my morning coffee, is that still okay if I do the LE PCOS diet? I am realizing I definitely need to start counting my nutrients and I think the plan will help

Also editing to add, I do take myo insotal which was recommended by my OB for my PCOS.

Last edited by Amlewis2257; August 25th, 2022 at 09:55 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I rarely tell people to track things, but I DO tell you guys to track your protein, fat, and diet. That's because the benefits of the tracking vastly, vastly outweigh the downsides. (or think of it this way, when someone who doesn't want you to track anything, tells you to track something, it is because it is IMPORTANT!) What happens is that without realizing it, people cut back too far, and then delay or even stop ovulation. This just sets you up for failure because then you have to basically start swaying blue via diet just to conceive. This is especially true when you're breastfeeding. So I strongly urge you to track, it doens't need to be very involved, but just to be sure you're getting enough food.

The problem with "doing the opposite" is, you may not even be "doing the opposite" on any reason you had a boy to start with!! So you can easily be moving in the wrong direction, thinking you're making yourself more girl friendly when really you were already, say, 50-50, or even 60-40, or even 75-25, that sort of thing, and just hit XY vs. XX the last time. Swaying is not 100% or the whole human race would have died out a long time ago, so it is entirely possible to have been overall more pink friendly than you assume you were, and just gotten a boy anyway. It is also very possible that other things you were doing, even dietwise, were boy friendly.

If you do have an irregular cycle from PCO-tendencies, eating a high carb, refined white flour+sugar diet will be devastating to your sway. You will raise your blood sugar through the roof, your testosterone will skyrocket, and it's very likely your cycle will get super disrupted. There is a LOT of wiggle room between a high protein, superfoods based diet, and eating too many carbs (which will aggravate your PCO-tendencies horribly and sway blue to boot!)

myoinositol is great for you, keep that up.

Is the coffeemate the kind with sugar or without?

Yes absolutely making the change now is still time enough to help with your sway (and you never know, you may not even get pregnant the first month out.)

You can make purchases here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php but just so you know, that's a complete sway plan, not just a diet plan. I will typically help people with their LE-PCOS-style diets in an ongoing fashion in addition to the stuff that's in the plan since dietary needs are so much more complex and a one size fits all diet plan really doesn't work for people.

15. Likes Amlewis2257 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [mention]atomic sagebrush [/mention] thank you!! I just purchased it, so to make sure I understand, are there any meal plans included in it? I just got AF today so I want to make sure I have a good head start. I did purchase the LE 21 day meal plan a while back but I cannot find the download now I have the PayPal reciept if needed

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast