Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Reading all this is so interesting! I just recently found out while navigating this site that the shettles method is rubbish, so I'm still like o_0. Anyway, my middle child is a girl. I didn't do any swaying with her - however, I was dieting at the time, successfully losing weight, & frequently working out. I don't remember my diet but it was very low cal & I'm sure it was low protein. I did frequently enjoy Skinny Cow brand items for dessert. Did not smoke, I did drink but not daily or even weekly I don't think. It very well could have been a week without sex when we DTD. It was missionary (that's all my ex & I ever really did XD). My ex was not dieting but he doesn't eat very much regularly. He smokes & drinks daily. None of us took any supplements that I can remember.
    [8-20-08] [4-7-13] [5-1-16] [11-2018] & hopeful in feb '19.

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Lex! Let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes Lexzeppelin89 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Having 3 girls and this is what i always do and i never know it will get me a girl.. I never had breakfast,almost everyday i skipped meals and only ate whenever i was hungry and also i don’t munch or snacking anything.. Never drink milks only ate cheese for dairy intake,not really into veggies only love salted broccoli and baby carrots.. Caffeine addict and almost everyday i drive thru for a latte.
    We also bd every other day and usually after bd i tend to get up and wash up so its quite fast game and also i neved had any supplements and only ate after i confirmed bfp..

And this time we planned for a boy and it was totally a game changer!I was exactly learn a new things here and reading all in here boys sways here makes lift my spirit.

I need blue dust for my boy journey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes atomic sagebrush, Lexzeppelin89 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I send u all my blue dust, good luck Lily
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Lilyblossom liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Noemi2017 View Post
    I send u all my blue dust, good luck Lily

Thank You so much Noemi!

10. Likes Noemi2017, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2 girls and now i am ttc a boy, so changed a lot in my life. Want to share my experience with you.
    I never had breakfast, mostly had some fruits or juice or some chocolate after 2 hours I wake up. Also I never had dinner. Only sometimes on some parties or events.
    Just good big dinner.
    I never drink coffee and tea. Had a lot of coke and water.
    I had a lot of cardio, more cardio then weightlifting, always tried to loose some weight, though was never far
    Both of my girls were conceived with one attempt in fertile window, 1 or 2 days before O.

Sending you all my pink dust

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Eighme, Lexzeppelin89 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyblossom View Post
    Having 3 girls and this is what i always do and i never know it will get me a girl.. I never had breakfast,almost everyday i skipped meals and only ate whenever i was hungry and also i don’t munch or snacking anything.. Never drink milks only ate cheese for dairy intake,not really into veggies only love salted broccoli and baby carrots.. Caffeine addict and almost everyday i drive thru for a latte.
    We also bd every other day and usually after bd i tend to get up and wash up so its quite fast game and also i neved had any supplements and only ate after i confirmed bfp..

And this time we planned for a boy and it was totally a game changer!I was exactly learn a new things here and reading all in here boys sways here makes lift my spirit.

I need blue dust for my boy journey

Good luck on your boy journey!!
    [8-20-08] [4-7-13] [5-1-16] [11-2018] & hopeful in feb '19.

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Having 2 girls and trying to sway for a boy, thought i'd share my girl conceptions in hopes it helps anyone! :

- Always ate a low cal diet : skim milk, all low fat dairy, cheese, sour cream etc was always low fat
    - would often go long times between meals, or only eat a super light snack or breakfast
    - i did eat meat at least 1-2 times a day (chicken beef pork or seafood)
    - i love salt, i salt almost almost everything
    - was taking a prenatal when conceived both of them
    - do not smoke
    - drank occasionally (socially)
    - coffee is my best friend
    - Cardio queen - i run outside or use the elliptical 5-6 times a week. I have always been in shape and a work out addict - more cardio than weights, for sure
    - Never used OPK's with my girls, we just BD every other day or so and i didn't know much about my cycle so not sure how close to ovulation they were conceived, but we just casually BD over what i figured was fertile period and got pregnant quickly both times
    - conceived my 2nd while breastfeeding my first
    - conceived my 2nd right after my first postpartum period
    - since i don't know exactly when either was conceived, but we typically always do missionary, they were most likely conceived that way
    - i always always got up to pee RIGHT after sex. i never did the whole lay down and not get up for 15 + min thing - i was up right away peed and got on with my day.
    Last edited by emm_ily; February 8th, 2019 at 05:32 PM.

16. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone x

I am new to this page.

I have 2 beautiful boys and swaying girl.

I’ve read so much miss matched about swaying girls and different supps so I’m confused

I’m unsure about calcium and magnesium - some say it’s ok, others say it sways blue.

What other tips to sway a little girl?

I thought I had my swaying doubt pat but the more I read the more I freak out I’m doing something in big favour.

Is one month enough for taking supps if you recommend and I only start then or?

Thanks a lot ladies and excited to read more things!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Shanaye, I would recommend starting a new thread in order to get your questions better answered. This is mainly a thread for ladies to share how they got their girls. To start a new thread, go to the forum you want to post in (for example, here is our TTC a Boy forum https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...onceive-a-boy/) click it open, and then you'll get the new post option. People sometimes miss that they have to open a forum in order to post.

I know it's confusing when different sites recommend different things but please ask ask ask, there is always a reason why.

I got all boys with cal-mag and lots of dairy, and gave it up to get my girl. I understand it's hard to walk away from that but all the other sites base their information on the same claims that are 50 years old and have been debunked by more modern information. It's up to you if you want to limit them, just be sure you don't stay on the diet very long time.

I suggest following HE Diet and having 3 attempts rather than just one, in the fertile window. In this thread there is more info about swaying than you probably ever wanted to know, LOL https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...ete-index.html

We have had good results with 6 weeks on the HE Diet plus taking supplements and starting weight training. Have hubby do regular release every 2-4 days to ensure he's making a nice amount of healthy sperm.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast