Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome Shanaye, I would recommend starting a new thread in order to get your questions better answered. This is mainly a thread for ladies to share how they got their girls. To start a new thread, go to the forum you want to post in (for example, here is our TTC a Boy forum https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...onceive-a-boy/) click it open, and then you'll get the new post option. People sometimes miss that they have to open a forum in order to post.

I know it's confusing when different sites recommend different things but please ask ask ask, there is always a reason why.

I got all boys with cal-mag and lots of dairy, and gave it up to get my girl. I understand it's hard to walk away from that but all the other sites base their information on the same claims that are 50 years old and have been debunked by more modern information. It's up to you if you want to limit them, just be sure you don't stay on the diet very long time.

I suggest following HE Diet and having 3 attempts rather than just one, in the fertile window. In this thread there is more info about swaying than you probably ever wanted to know, LOL https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...ete-index.html

We have had good results with 6 weeks on the HE Diet plus taking supplements and starting weight training. Have hubby do regular release every 2-4 days to ensure he's making a nice amount of healthy sperm.
    Hey Atomic,
    here you right you got boys with cal-mag and reduced dairy. You have told me to do this to sway girl? i am confused by this thread

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ????? I got my boys with tons of dairy. "Lots of dairy" means NOT reduced dairy. With my youngest two I was also taking cal-mag in addition to eating tons of dairy. I've always had a higher than average dairy intake my whole life, up until when I got my daughter.

The reason I have people take cal-mag is that so many people have heard of the mineral diets. If I don't include that optin in the safest way I possibly can for a sway (which is cal-mag, without vitamin D added, and dairy only within the limits of the LE Diet) many people would go ahead and take it anyway, in ways that may be more blue friendly. I don't make everyone do swaying my way and sometimes I allow people to do optional sway tactics even if I don't believe in them (I also tolerate things like timing for blue swayers and them doing minerals, even though neither works).

If you want to leave the calcium out, that is fine.

Here is what I wrote in your sway plan:
    If you would like to include calcium and magnesium, that’s up to you. I do not believe they sway pink and some evidence indicates they may even sway slightly blue, but some people claim to have had success with them.
    Several of us went on to conceive girls without cal/mag after getting boy opposites while swaying and taking high doses of cal/mag. Do NOT take the Vitamin D that is sometimes recommended…Vit D seems to sway strongly blue.

So if you could please explain to me what I'm missing here I could clear things up.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I conceived my daughter sometime in late April of 2018, we weren’t really trying. It happened that ONE time when we weren’t careful.

I did predominately cardio. I have always liked to run and have never been a weight lifter. It requires too much concentration for me and use exercise as an outlet.

I was finishing up nursing school so I know I wasn’t eating well. I would go prolonged periods of time without eating simply because I was busy. I’d either forget or just didn’t feel like I had time. Looking back, I probably wasn’t eating a lot of protein either. I typically would settle for like Mac n cheese, a pizza, or cereal... whatever was easy for one person. I lived alone so I didn’t cook a lot. I also wasn’t taking any vitamins at the time.

I guess I’m not the most competitive person either. I try to just do my best or improve from my last performance. I make a point to not compete with others.

As far as stress goes, I admit I do get worked up about things I can’t control and tend to feel helpless at that point. However I do have a lot of self induced stress too.

I think overall I was pretty textbook girl mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone, new here and swaying boy this time.

Our first was a girl and during that time I was doing a lot of cardio - about 4-5 times a week, regularly skipped breakfast and only really ate when I was hungry, so didn't snack. I had a latte every day. I also wasn't taking any supplements as we were not TTC at the time. I wasn't tracking my cycles and didn't know much about that then but we had an "oopsie" one night so I'm fairly sure it was a one attempt close to ovulation. DH was away for work for a few months so we had a long abstain followed by about a week of FR upon his return. I know we conceived towards the end of that week based on when we had the "oopsie" and then confirmed by ultrasound. DH was also doing daily cardio at that time, probably more than any other type of exercise.

Not sure if I've missed anything, but hope this helps!

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much ladies!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I’ve been on and off browsing gender dreaming since finding out we were having our third daughter. She’s a year now but I just wanted to add my experience! I’ve never really taken vitamins except upon finding out I was pregnant and then I always got slack and quit taking them before delivering. I’ve never put any thought into my “diet.” So I never limited what I ate but I always quit when I was full. And it was nothing for me to wait until I was so hungry I was sick before I ate. Not on purpose just because I stay so busy. If I ate breakfast it was always light. I loved grabbing a candy bar and just skipping lunch. Or at least putting it off. I’ve always had a sweet tooth. I used to seriously eat candy every day. I never exercised until this past year. But I was always a busy body and never sat down. I’ve always been very thin. Going between ideal weight and underweight. I stress very easily as does hubby. He also doesn’t have a high sex drive so we normally dtd 1-3 a week. The last two girls I know for sure it was only once in my fertile window. As I was tracking and we weren’t trying. The third was a pull out baby. The second was a “let’s try” then we got too scared and decided we weren’t ready . Good luck ladies and I hope y’all get your girls.

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Nell_ thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love reading all
    This thanks

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love this thread. Only just found it as still getting used to the site. I’m ttc girl this month after 3 boys

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies
    Newbie here hope I can help somebody swaying girl,
    I’ve 3 little divas ttc boy now

With my girls it was one attempt at ovulation
    1st attempt off conception pill with 1st 2girls
    3rd failed IG sway again 1 attempt (never change diet)

Diet was very bad,no breakfast or lunch
    Snacked on fizzy juice coffee and chocolate bars
    Coffee 5/6 cups a day 2 sugars
    No multi vits never worked out
    Smoked cigarettes

If anyone has any questions please ask happy to help

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!!!

17. Likes Mamaofdivaz liked this post
Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast