Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink22 View Post
    Congratulations!! How long were you doing cardio?
    You might want to message her because sometimes people don't see questions if it's an older thread!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I finally got my girl! I thought I’d post what I think helped in case it helps others.

I followed a personalised plan from atomic and it was so helpful - definitely recommend!

- skipped breakfast and just drank black coffee

- no snacks inbetween meals

- almond milk instead of milk (would sometimes make an almond coffee of an afternoon)

- fibre before every meal

- did PCOS version of the diet so took myoinositol

- ate lots of roast veges. This what’s pretty much my go-to lunch. Zuchinni, eggplant, cauliflower, capsicum, sweet potato etc roasted with herbs and then tossed through with a tiny bit of cooked pasta and a bit of Parmesan. Sometimes I’d stir through some pesto. This is also how I made night mealtimes easier with the family. I always made lots of vege heavy sides. That way I could still cook the chicken or steak or the usual family meal and have a smaller portion of the protein and lots of the vegetables and vege side dishes to fill me up. I ate heaps of sweet potatoes with spices/herbs and served with yoghurt.

- as a snack, I loved tomato on whole grain toast with a bit of butter and slices of tomato (salt and pepper on top)

- as a snack, I loved whole yoghurt with a bit of sweetener and some berries

- lots of sparkling water to keep hydrated

- wine most nights

- I changed my cooking and salad oil to preferences recommended by atomic (I can’t for the life of me remember which omegas are good for swaying) - used while cooking and for salad dressings (before that I was 100% olive oil)

- took folate as per my personal plan

- husband took olive leaf extract

- we did one try per fertile period with jump and dump. Used Sylk because we use it anyway (wasn’t part of our sway).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Prayingforpink20 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDashwood View Post
    I finally got my girl! I thought I’d post what I think helped in case it helps others.

I followed a personalised plan from atomic and it was so helpful - definitely recommend!

- skipped breakfast and just drank black coffee

- no snacks inbetween meals

- almond milk instead of milk (would sometimes make an almond coffee of an afternoon)

- fibre before every meal

- did PCOS version of the diet so took myoinositol

- ate lots of roast veges. This what’s pretty much my go-to lunch. Zuchinni, eggplant, cauliflower, capsicum, sweet potato etc roasted with herbs and then tossed through with a tiny bit of cooked pasta and a bit of Parmesan. Sometimes I’d stir through some pesto. This is also how I made night mealtimes easier with the family. I always made lots of vege heavy sides. That way I could still cook the chicken or steak or the usual family meal and have a smaller portion of the protein and lots of the vegetables and vege side dishes to fill me up. I ate heaps of sweet potatoes with spices/herbs and served with yoghurt.

- as a snack, I loved tomato on whole grain toast with a bit of butter and slices of tomato (salt and pepper on top)

- as a snack, I loved whole yoghurt with a bit of sweetener and some berries

- lots of sparkling water to keep hydrated

- wine most nights

- I changed my cooking and salad oil to preferences recommended by atomic (I can’t for the life of me remember which omegas are good for swaying) - used while cooking and for salad dressings (before that I was 100% olive oil)

- took folate as per my personal plan

- husband took olive leaf extract

- we did one try per fertile period with jump and dump. Used Sylk because we use it anyway (wasn’t part of our sway).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What spices an herbs did you mostly use? And did you use them daily? Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    What spices an herbs did you mostly use? And did you use them daily? Thanks
    We have not found that any normal dietary use of spices and herbs makes any difference for sways. Have whatever you want. Worrying about things like this is very control freakish and should be avoided. They make no difference.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a list from a mom of four girls about what she did when getting her girls: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...st-ladies.html

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354