Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsister View Post
    I did that exactly and I got a girl. No running, just power/fast walking in the forest/outside 60 min non stop six days a week..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is your sway up somewhere Dreamsister? Would love to have a look

2. Thanks Mylittleloves, Ladybird77 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would walking 60 mins inside be ok? I often walk the mall, just so I'm not freezing, and in the summer so it wasn't too hot. I feel like I go at a decent pace and walk the full 60 mins non stop. (Not like shopping walking) I try to go 4-5 times a week.

4. Thanks bubbles567 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingforagirl67 View Post
    Would walking 60 mins inside be ok? I often walk the mall, just so I'm not freezing, and in the summer so it wasn't too hot. I feel like I go at a decent pace and walk the full 60 mins non stop. (Not like shopping walking) I try to go 4-5 times a week.
    That’s great! I walked outside wearing my DS3 while pushing my DS2 in a stroller. I started by walking my DS1 to school and then going on to get the full 60min. My DS2 liked it because we would walk the nature path nearby.

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl!

6. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great! Thank you! I'd love to start walking 2 days outside and then maybe even more. I'd love a change of scenery!

8. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingforagirl67 View Post
    yes
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like it's been a while since anyone posted on this thread, but I just found out today I am having a little girl! I have an 11 yr old DS with my ex-husband. This pg was oopsie with my boyfriend and didn't sway (was avoiding, actually) so I found this website when I was trying to figure out what which gender I was more likely to be pg with this go around. I really liked this thread, so thought I would add my info:

Got pg on accident with the pull-out method - one attempt about 3 days before ovulation as far as I can tell. Big O for me.
    Have always watched my calories - was skinnier and worked out a lot more when I got pg with DS, but was also dieting for about a year before I got pregnant with this one - was down about 10 lbs. Work was very busy and stressful for the past year and I didn't have time to snack and sometimes lunch would be delayed until 2 or 3 pm. Tried to eat between 1300-1500 cals per day - high protein, lower carb diet. Had two eggs and a slice of low cal toast for breakfast every morning (never ever skipped), then an eggwhite and turkey sandwich for lunch, and fat free greek yogurt with lots of equal/aspartame (scary amount) and grapes and peaches on it for dinner (I know - weird dinner) or turkey hotdog and baked cheetos. Also like PBJ with all natural peanut butter and low sugar jelly on low cal bread. LOTS of salt. No pasta or empty carbs for me besides some occasional white bread. I didn't really eat "healthy" but low cal focusing on losing weight.. No sweets ever - saved my splurges for alcohol. I drink a ton of Crystal Light too - had no idea any of this swayed. Wasn't taking any type of vitamins or supplements. I am 39 and my SO is 47 so age may play a part?
    We are both big drinkers - white wine, beer, mixed drinks. We both drink a lot of coffee/caffeine. I did 3 to 4 days of cardio for 30 mins max, no weights and did not work out all that hard. lol.

Thought I would add since I enjoyed this thread while i waited to get my test results back! Panorama results came back saying I was having a healthy little girl! Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by unexpectedblessing; March 9th, 2018 at 08:59 PM.

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush, MrsEnglish, LA_Girl thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much and hugest congrats!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I got pregnant with Autumn (first daughter), I was eating TONS of protein, trying to eat low carb, used soy isoflavones and other supplements to increase estrogen (was trying to thicken uterine lining), had been TTC for over a year, had irregular cycles, and was doing crossfit. Here's my chart with Autumn:
    Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 10.46.38 AM.jpg

With Macy (second daughter), I was super busy with work and school, diet was terrible I'm sure, had been TTC for about 5 months (but was breastfeeding up until the month before I conceived), working out very sporadically, was switching back and forth from days and nights at work/school (so no temping), was not expecting to get pregnant.
    Here's my chart with Macy:
    Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 10.46.12 AM.jpg

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I'll try to help too...

First thing first, I am a vegetarian and have been for almost 20 years. No meat, no fish. No eggs too cause I overdosed on them when I was 21 and now can't stand the taste or smell of them

Having always had weight issues, I started to get away from fruit juices. Plus I liked them homemade and didn't have time anymore for that.
    Always hated sodas so drank only water, milk and tea...

Fruits had also become a problem because they were horribly pricey in Paris. So no fruits and it stayed that way for 10 years, through college and first jobs.

But boy, did I went crazy on dairy instead ! Couldn't stay away from milk (whole and fresh out of the farm), cheese (the entire available panel in France) and yoghurt. Also loved the substitutes : almond milk, rice milk, oat milk, soy milk...

Also was a big fan of all cereals, pasta, pizza as long as it was without meat or fish, rice, quinoa... Pasta with any kind of cheese was a daily meal at home.

I used to love and frequently eat beans, peas and lentils. But around 2007 a trend invaded the country about beans, peas and such being
    ennemies of weight loss and docs started to recommend getting them out of the way if you wished to be or stay slim (except maybe lentils). So I reduced them greatly and only kept lentils around. The same trend said that iceberg salad was the go-to salad if you didn't want to get fat so I only kept that as vegetables with eggplant, cucumber, spinach... One other thing, breakfast was baad (or not, depending on the day and the doc). Seeing as all my slim friends were breakfast skippers, I stopped eating in the morning. Also dinner was bad if you didn't eat soup and only soup so on days when I didn't have any soup at home, I would sometimes skip dinner entirely.

So you can say that for at least 4-5 years, I was surviving on one full meal a day.

So, when I started TTC, my entire diet consisted of dairy, cereals, and vegetables. With water and tea. And skipping meals.

For DD1, DH and I wanted a baby no matter what. I wished for a boy already but since it was only our first child, no pressure...

Since the Shettles theory is still dominant in France, we tried to DTD only once or twice as close as possible to ovulation... Didn't use opks since I have very regular cycles. We tried for 8 months + that way, didn't conceive. Finally I had enough and DTD a few times 3 days before ovulation. Missionary cause at the time I had a light urinary infection (sorry, details) and it was better for me. Worked instantly, I got pregnant.

Speaking about BD, I have been going without any kind of birth control for almost 10 years and give fertility window a wide berth. DH has good sex drive but I can go without BD for long periods of time, a habit I picked from my ex who was often far away from home because of studies and work. So not a good frequency. At all. I try to help DH release from time to time but not on a 2-4 days basis. And in France, a good chunk of people still firmly believe in abstinency = more sperm/good sperm so there is that.

DD2 was a surprise baby. DD1 was only 8 months-old, fresh out of breastfeeding. DH was crying about being forgotten and although I KNEW it was ovulation day, I let myself be moved and helped him release but not inside me. And fell asleep because we had had a rough week, instead of getting up and showering like always.
    Two weeks later, I missed my period, got worried and discovered I was pregnant from that night. It was confirmed by the following ultrasounds. That night, no doubts. Turns out the sperm did survive being released outside and since I did not shower, found its way back inside and up to the egg.
    Since she was conceived right on ovulation day, everyone and I mean EVERYONE around us was firmly convinced I was pregnant with a boy, including DH. I alone thougt that since I did not have time to sway (that was the plan for a second baby) and seeing the trial the little swimmers had to go through, no blue sperm could have survived.

So there it is. I do believe calcium and potassium play some part since my calcium levels were through the roof while my potassium was six feets under (got scolded twice for it). Also I didn't salt my meals, at all, haven't done it since I was 20 and had a bit of a high blood pressure episode that gave me a little scare.

Hope it will help some of you here and lots of pink dust of course !
    Last edited by Sora; June 9th, 2018 at 12:33 PM.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

17. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I have two girls, one is 14, the other 10mths, different fathers.

With girl #1- I was keeping very unhealthy hours. I worked as a bartender and was out late every night, and slept in every day. Drank alcohol at least 4-6x per week. Rarely ate breakfast as I usually woke up at lunchtime.haha Drank tons of coffee/espresso throughout the day with some sort of non dairy creamer. I have always steered clear of all dairy products. I use almond milk (occasionally rice milk) for cereal. I LOVE bread and butter, all pastries and pies etc. I’m not a chocolate fan. During this time, I ate a lot of bar food, fried stuff, the occasional salad. I didn’t eat very much though, and usually never sat down for a full meal; more like snacking here and there while working and coffee is what kept me going. I also drank a lot of diet Dr Pepper and Gatorade. Like I said, I wasn’t healthy. But I did go to the gym 3-5x a week; just used the treadmill or stair stepper but didn’t go crazy. I’m not sure exactly when I conceived, but we generally had sex every other day at least, and no O for me.

Girl #2 (10mths old). When I got pregnant with this one, I was working a regular 9-5 office job. Lots of coffee still throughout the day, using soy vanilla creamer. Breakfast every day, either cereal, oatmeal, or some kind of sprouted grain bread and peanut butter. I still don’t eat dairy, use Almond milk for everything. Lunch would usually be a small soup or a small salad from the deli at work. Sometimes it was just a Jamba Juice smoothie. Snacking at my desk, usually a granola bar, or maybe a cookie, always a piece of fruit. Dinner time is always meat, vegetable, some kind of carb, but I eat very little. Usually only a bite or two of meat, a larger serving of veggie and carb. I’m just not a very hungry person. My husband says “You eat like a bird.” Haha Drank wine nearly every night, just a glass, maybe two.
    During this time, I was having a rough patch emotionally and went to the dr and was extremely vitamin D deficient, was put on 20000mg tablets. I had not been on them long when I conceived. I loosely knew of timing as a way to sway for boy and thought I’d do a minimal effort attempt using timing and opk. We bd one time, O day, after abstaining for 3 days, with O for me. The night we conceived, we’d both been drinking quite heavily as we’d been at a concert.

19. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast