Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love How we made girls...by girl moms! (PINK DUST!!!)

Hi Ladies, thought this would be a good thread, although there are several excellent sways talked about in the survey thread. Just thought this would be a good forum for us moms of girls to lay out what we were doing when we had girls, so we can spread the pink dust....

As for me, I was an unintentional textbook girl swayer....diet: drank lots of coffee with Splenda, and didn't eat a ton of food. Never had salt or fast food. Was with ex-dh at the time....he had IBS, so we never ate red meat, just fish and chicken. I am sure I had very low testosterone, from diet and also from my lifestyle of being under his thumb. I worked out close to 2 hours a day, and although I did lift weights, I did about an hour of cardio so I am sure my ph was low and acidic. DTD: definitely O+12....I did FAM of birth control so I was always aware of my cycle and both times I conceived, thought I was done with O. My cm was creamy and pretty much gone even! Dad wore tight undies and was a stressball and I would be willing to bet was killing off a lot of his sperm on a daily basis. We always used KY.

Hope some other girl moms post with their tricks that worked! Feel free to pick our brains. Spreading the pink dust like a madwoman.....FX !!!!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

2. Thanks moose5 thanked for this post
    Likes Nemcemger76 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good idea Lola, I'm in!

Lots of exercise, 1-2 hrs per day, some weights mostly cardio. Lost weight (20-30lbs) within 3 months of the pregnancies, I was still aggressively losing weight when dd#3 was conceived. Ate around 1800 cals per day, 5-6 meals per day so very few calories at any given time. Very little red meat, lots of chicken, turkey burger, broccoli, 3 glasses of milk per day. Low carb bread and very little of it, caffein free diet soda on occasion and lots of water. No a/c in the summer just windows wide open and ceiling fans on, lots of heater in the winter (I don't like to be cold). BD every other day from day 7 till 16/17, always used KY. DH tons of coffee, seriously tons 1 pot per day and boxer briefs.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never eaten a lot. No soft drinks...tons of CL pink lemonade, craisins to snack on and popcorn fanatic. I always seem to drop weight right before conceiving too looking back. I remember when I was PG with DD3 before anyone knew and my dad told my mom I was too thin and needed to gain weight! No problem dad!

DH never eats red meat...big chicken eater, eats mainly broccoli as a veggie, drank diet coke and lots of water. He did not work out but it a normal weight.

Usually DTD every day after AF until right before O day! Too tired by then lol. I think we conceived 2 and 3 with a one day cutoff and with DD1 not sure on that.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes lustforblush, emilyjo3 liked this post
    Coccinelle33
    this is wonderful!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow - really interesting girls. Pretty much text book girl attempts!! Thank you so much for sharing. Totally opposite to me and my DP. Hmmm...
    One and trying for a in 2011

8. Likes Twizzle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was yo yo dieting and my girls were conceived after a short term rapid weight loss (was doing those shakes!)
    I would do alot of cardio, not alot of weights or anything to build muscle.
    I ate a lot of dairy and chocolate.
    Never ate brekkie!
    Oh and we would bd every day lol
    I took antihistamine and vitex - I was soooo swaying girl without knowing LOL!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

10. Likes DesiG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I never ate red meat, always chicken.. drank lots of coffee and Coke Zero, and was consuming around 1500 cal a day!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no salt, no banana, no red meat, never use canned foods,
    1 to 2 glass of milk a day, 1 cup of plain yogurt, cheese, ice cream, cranberry juice fan...
    work out at least 3 days, was underweight.
    DTD everyday sometimes more than once a day.. from after AF thru AF.
    I concieved 2 girls by doing these.

13. Likes Chiengr liked this post
    Coccinelle33
    I made this so maybe you boy moms can add to it...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...-got-our-boys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am going on the past 5 years, we moved to a new house and have been soo tight with cash ever since, I have conceived only girls here (3 so far)

No salt! Not even to the pot of cooking veg. I was anti-salt!

Personally, I was the queen of the crash foods, sugary empty cereals with milk, white bread sandwiched with cheese spread and cucumber or a pile or white bread toast and bars of chocolate all day, almost every 2 hrs I would joke I was like a newborn. I have noticed that about 80% of the food I eat was white. I rarely ate fruit as it is expensive.

Then in the evening as we are always on such a tight budjet since we moved to our current house it would be a pasta dinner with always twice as much pasta as topping ie bologanise or if it was just covered in a jar of tomato sauce then it was stretched to the limit. If we had a meat, potato and veg dinner I would often not have the meat.

So I am the typical 'poor sister' from the TW theory'!

Another interesting thing - timing -I only started using opk's since we have moved here. Before I would go with the bd on day 14 for pregnancy (wasn't swaying) I had gbbgb the 1st girl was 1st month of b/c and the 2nd girl was 1st ov after mmc. So I think I am influenced by these things maybe. So since using opk's (3 pink pregnancies) I got a positive in the morning bd that night on 1 and the next morning on 2. Recently I checked cm the evening after +opk and cm was already creamy and opening back to hard, sooo I think I shoot eggs like bullets and am in the O+12 zone pretty straight away (which is why I am aiming for a cut-off for my blue)

1 of the 3 recent girls was the 1st ov after chemical.

I never used to drive until moving here, so I have become lazy! My muscle has definately dropped. I no longer need to push my heavy pushchair around as much as I did just jump in the car. I was always around 10st, 5ft 2in so short but strong but I now sit at 11st and chubby so I have gained weight but it is pure flab.

DH drinks beer (10 cans) daily and smokes 20 cigarettes a day, in the old house it was half this and didn't drink daily.

Hmm, an't think of anything else atm, if I do I'll add it.!

16. Likes DreamingPink2022 liked this post
Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast