Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile 3 Blue.. 1 Pink.... Can I be blessed Pink again?

Hi .. oh I am so happy to be here! I wish I knew about this forum back in 2008 when I was swaying for my daughter...looking forward to reading more, learning more... & being among friends.

About me I am a Aussie SAHM of four. 3 wonderful Boys 9yo twins, & my 3yo son who is Autistic. & my 1st gender sway success ... my 23mth old daughter who I was blessed/lucky to naturally swayed to get her via diet, timing DTD, taking supplements & lots of

I fell pregnant last year, but sadly lost the baby in October 9wks along it was a very painful miscarriage & had contractions/labour pains for 48hrs until he/she was born xx Until I got the Ok from the Dr to TTC again I went back on the gender swaying diet I did with my daughter & waited, I got the Ok just before xmas.. so on the 25th December my TTC journey started again.

I am currantly on my 4th Cycle TTC & atm CD 29... just waiting for AF to arrive as I don't think I am UTD, as I didn't get a posi OPK this cycle.
    My cycles haven't been "normal" since the m/c not as regular which makes my swaying harder.. as when I was TTC my daughter my AF & O days was spot on. Tho, It did take 6 cycles before I fell pregnant with her unlike my boys.. it was 1st try

So this time, I am using a girl swaying diet, taking lots of calcium/mag pills, cranberry, testing PH levels, using OPKs, trying to temp daily (sometime get outta bed before i remember) & learning about Soy Isoflavones which I didnt know about when TTC my daughter... will be taking them start of next cycle & hope it will help make my Ovulate sooner & shorter my cycles that can be upto 34 days!

Looking forward to making friends & talking to others who like me... its so great to be in a site with no judgement xx
    Me & Hubby (32)
    + 3 & our Butterfly Princess
    October '10
    GS TTC

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome

I'm so sorry about your miscarriage, I too lost a baby in Oct but mine was at 13wks. I was given the ok to ttc in Jan and has had 3 bfn's since, my girls were bfp's on the first try. It's been a slow and irregular road to another bfp and I too am swaying my butt off because of it.

Congrats to you on your first successful sway and all my pink dust for your next sway
    Last edited by 3Pink1Blue; March 15th, 2011 at 08:21 PM.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much 3pink <3 sorry about your loss to hun *hugs* sending you all my Blue Baby Dust xoxox
    Me & Hubby (32)
    October '10
    GS TTC

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyMama View Post
    Hi .. oh I am so happy to be here! I wish I knew about this forum back in 2008 when I was swaying for my daughter...looking forward to reading more, learning more... & being among friends.

About me I am a Aussie SAHM of four. 3 wonderful Boys 9yo twins, & my 3yo son who is Autistic. & my 1st gender sway success ... my 23mth old daughter who I was blessed/lucky to naturally swayed to get her via diet, timing DTD, taking supplements & lots of

I fell pregnant last year, but sadly lost the baby in October 9wks along it was a very painful miscarriage & had contractions/labour pains for 48hrs until he/she was born xx Until I got the Ok from the Dr to TTC again I went back on the gender swaying diet I did with my daughter & waited, I got the Ok just before xmas.. so on the 25th December my TTC journey started again.

I am currantly on my 4th Cycle TTC & atm CD 29... just waiting for AF to arrive as I don't think I am UTD, as I didn't get a posi OPK this cycle.
    My cycles haven't been "normal" since the m/c not as regular which makes my swaying harder.. as when I was TTC my daughter my AF & O days was spot on. Tho, It did take 6 cycles before I fell pregnant with her unlike my boys.. it was 1st try

So this time, I am using a girl swaying diet, taking lots of calcium/mag pills, cranberry, testing PH levels, using OPKs, trying to temp daily (sometime get outta bed before i remember) & learning about Soy Isoflavones which I didnt know about when TTC my daughter... will be taking them start of next cycle & hope it will help make my Ovulate sooner & shorter my cycles that can be upto 34 days!

Looking forward to making friends & talking to others who like me... its so great to be in a site with no judgement xx
    I'm so happy you're here! I hope we can help you achieve your dream!

It is TOTALLY possible to have many boys and then many girls...just look at the Duggars!!!

I'm so sorry about your loss.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI!

Just wanted to chime in and say do some research on the soy.....it can mess up your cycles or make you not O at all I heard. I also have 33-34 day cycles and dont O till around CD 19 or 20. I had bloodwork done and my OB said its normal. I have thought about the soy but i dont want to mess things up worse! have you thought about trying vitex??? it is frustrating having to wait soooo long to O every month. My cycles were fine untill I took 100 mg B6 and it delayed my 0 by 5 days and hasnt changed since

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there! You can do it, ButterflyMama, seems like you have had some swaying success already. Sorry to hear about your angel baby, I know how tough that is. Thanks for sharing your story and yes, you will find lots of unjudgemental support here. GL!!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love it here thank you for all the welcomes

Atomic: I have been reading so many of your wonderful posts, you're a swaying teaching queen loving your threads..I wonder if Duggers swayed?

Mkarntz: when I ovulate i usually get a posi OPK around CD 20-21 so that must be normal too thanks for that xx

Lola: thanks hun, I have had success & hope for just 1 more blessing, hope im not pushing my luck?? & love it here everyone is so lovely & I finally feel welcome on a forum.. & not outcast cause I am TTC #5
    Me & Hubby (32)
    October '10
    GS TTC

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    butterfly,

If you are that concerned about O'ing late as I was (and sometimes I still am) call you dr. You can always try lunaception. This month my body tried to O at CD 17, but I was REALLY sick so it delayed it back.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    butterfly what timing did you do with your DD?? did you use replens douche etc? I have boy boy girl boy. They were all conceieved the same, even DD. Basically sex day before O and O day, with lots of EWCM

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, Duggars didn't sway but they still have runs of several of one gender all in a row. Three girls in a row to begin with (after having B and BG twins) - many of us have three of one gender and think wow we're doomed to have one gender forever! But then she went on to have 6 boys in a row later on and now 4 girls! It just goes to show that your body's natural settings can change over time (I know a lot of people will say "it's just luck" but I have never seen someone flip a coin and come up with 6 heads and then 4 tails! And these big runs of genders seem to happen in most larger families.)

Joshua James - March 3, 1988(22)
    *Anna Renee Duggar - June 23, 1988 (Josh's Wife)(22)
    *Mackynzie Renee Duggar - October 8, 2009 (Josh and Anna's Daughter)( 11 months)
    Jana Marie - January 12, 1990(20)
    John-David - January 12, 1990(20)
    Jill Michelle - May 17, 1991(19)
    Jessa Lauren - November 4, 1992(17)
    Jinger Nicole - December 21, 1993(16)
    Joseph Garrett - January 20, 1995(15)
    Josiah Matthew - August 28, 1996(14)
    Joy-Anna - October 28, 1997(12)
    Jedidiah Robert - December 30, 1998(11)
    Jeremiah Robert - December 30, 1998(11)
    Jason Michael - April 21, 2000(10)
    James Andrew - July 7, 2001(9)
    Justin Samuel - November 15, 2002(7)
    Jackson Levi - May 23, 2004(6)
    Johannah Faith - October, 11 2005(4)
    Jennifer Danielle - August, 2 2007(3)
    Jordyn-Grace Makiya - December, 18 2008(1)
    Josie Brooklyn - December, 10 2009(9 months)

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_t...#ixzz1GsEKVoRg
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast