Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Celebrate *Pink Summer Swayers 2011!*

Hello!

I have a thread in IG with some girls that plan on swaying pink this spring/summer/fall...and seeing as I'm here now I thought I would start a thread for any other ladies planning on TTC a this year

Let's introduce ourselves, talk about our plans, swaying attempts etc

I'll go first!

I'm 29, have 3 Ages 5, almost 3 and 9mos old. I'm planning on swaying starting in July. I would love an April baby but the chances are slim that I'll get preggo the first try....a girl can dream My hubby is slowly coming around to the idea of 4 kids....he wanted 2!
    Anyway, I am slowly collecting my neg. Ion stuff....going to purchase some cheap OPK's soon as well as a bunch of cheapy preg. tests and a Hanna PH tester. Looking at diets and supplements as well. I'm going to really try for a great sway this time...my last attempt at a sway is laughable looking back now...
    Hopefully there are others out there....

Take Care xo
    Last edited by DoulaMama; March 24th, 2011 at 11:18 AM.
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to thread crash but popping in to send all you ladies ALL of my PINK DUST!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello @ DoulaMama :-) I am pretty sure that I will be joining real soon! (fingers crossed AF shows up next month...b/c yesterday we kind of had an oopsie ;/, sorry TMI) I, too am an all DS Mom. 9,7, and 11 months. I have gotten a few negative ion things, such a watch on Ebay that is supposed to bring negative ions...but it's some cheap stuff from china-so who really knows. I also got a thing to plug in my cig lighter in my car-that is suposed to produce negative ions, a thingy that looks like a USB that I plug into my laptop-that also is supposed to produce neg. ions..since I'm on it alot..can't help it ;-) On my list of things that I do want to purchase, rocksalt lamp, negative ion hair dryer, and a few other things, such as a small neg. ion generator that you can plug into the wall. I do want to get on some supps as well. For sure cranberry, what will you be taking, and how much? I have been trying to consume more dairy, such as yougart, milk and such-which this is so not me. I am going on a semi diet and am going to try and loose 20 lbs in the next couple months too. I have been taking nice long walks in this nice weather lately and hope to keep that up at least 5 times a week.

My husband is not on board from number 4 either. Well he is one day, than not the next. I am blessed to be able to stay home with my little guy, and want to stay home until he starts school...so I figure if I have them close enough together I won't be home too much longer than I had originally planned. I am mentally preparing myself for my 4th and final DS though. No matter what 4 is the cut off for me. I love each one of my DS so much, and wouldn't trade them for anything or anyone in this world; but ofter wonder why God didn't want me to have the perfect pair....which I am sure you wonder the same-LOL.

Anywho, my DH thinks the whole swaying thing is just nonsense, so needless to say he is for sure not on board with that. *Is your DH on board with swaying? I will not be tempting either as, I don't really want him to know the "stuff" that I am doing to try and switch things up a bit. I am going to try and buy some cheapo OPKS though, so I can try and get to know my O time better. I still haven't decided what method I will do as far as a cut off, BD through O etc. All 3 of my DS's, I knew nothing about swaying ot timing etc. I did not find the IG site until I was preggo with son #3, go figure. So with my older two I couldn't tell what I did to get them. I do know that my normal diet is very boy friendly, but I am trying to switch that up now. I have given up pop and switched over to CL, regular cranberry juice, distilled water, or milk. Back than we DTD alot more than now. With my last son, I think around the time I got PG, we DTD like for about 3 to 4 days in a row, I wasn't tracking anything...my cycles were always so irregular. Since my last DS, I have been at least tracking my cycles very closely, so I know my fertile few days and when I should O...but haven't started using the OPKS yet.

Do you remember how things were for you when you conceived your 3 lil DS's? If you don't mind me asking...you said you last sway attempt was not a good one, what all did you do?

Ok I better stop writing my book...look forward to hearing from you and keep up with ya along the journey ;-)

@TTC5...I am passing you ALL of my blue dust and than some...lets do a trade off :-) GL to you as well!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I would love to join you girls! We will be TTC #3 in May, and we are praying and swaying for a GIRL!!! I have 2 amazing DS's I know I would love another boy, but we are only having 3 and I NEED a girl, as this is something that consumes my time and energy....a lot My DH is fully supportive in swaying, going HT or MS if it opens up this year. I have looked into HT but everytime I do, I find something out that makes me hesitant. We did a pretty good sway at the beginning of this month but got a BFN. So our plan for now is to sway in May

I cannot change my entire diet, but I will be adding more calcium, less sodium, less protein (I usually get a lot of protein), less starch and potatoes (huge challenge for me), cutting back on caffeine and drinking cranberry juice. I will be using RepHresh 3 days before O and BDing 3 days before O. I plan to use another RepHresh the day before O. We will do shallow penetration in missionary, and I am on the fence about weather to JND or wait about 2 minutes. With both of my boys, I waited about 5 min. before getting up and we DTD on O or day before O. But with a cut-off, I am afraid to loose any of the strong girls by JND. Any adive on that? I will be sure to not have the big O and will not DTD again until well after I ovulate.

I look forward to keeping up with everyone's cycles and seeing lots of BFP's with desired gender outcomes Good luck to all of you, and anyone wanting blue dust, I am getting rid of all of my blue dust!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Sorry to thread crash but popping in to send all you ladies ALL of my PINK DUST!!!
    THANK YOU!!!! Mwa!

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello CM and M23LM Hope you don't mind the Abbrev...LOL It's so nice to come back and see your posts! I was waiting anxiously, hoping that someone would answer...

M23LM- My hubby has no idea that I want him to sway...LOL! I'm just gonna drop it on him like a bomb in a few months time. I don't expect him to diet more than 1 month...but other than that I'm making him take hot baths, take supps, etc. I don't think he'll mind too much if it saves us $15,000(HT). I have to find that car lighter ion thingy...should my hubby have one too or just me? About the supps....I know I'll be doing cranberry, cal/mag, vitex, vit C, folic acid...and maybe some probiotics as I'm prone to YI. Not sure of exact amounts yet...I'm also losing weight! I've lost 19lbs since Jan 1st and I've got another 35 to lose. I too am prepared for another DS...the sad thing is, I'm actually not too scared about having another DS...my mom on the other hand would be devastated...so I feel like I'm sometimes doing this for her instead of me...twisted I know....sigh. Don't get me wrong- I feel like something is missing and I really want a DD...but I know it'll be ok in the end either way. And about my last sway...I took Cranberry for 2 weeks. BD 1 day before O. Yup...That's it...LOL! What a joke! With all 3 of them I was breakfast eater, I was overweight, DTD close to O or on O, had orgasms, deep penetration(sorry if TMI), I was alkaline, Lots of + ions around me,...the list goes on....

CM- I plan doing a finger of Replens 30 min after attempt repeated as necessary(I'll be watching my PH)...but for those 30 mins I'm going to lay down, legs flat on the bed. Shallow penetration...I want those boy sperm to suffer all the way up my canal!

FX'd for us! Talk soon!!

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Another summer swayer!

I am planning on swaying pink this summer. I have two DSs, 3 and 1 and would love a DD but would not be disappointed with another gorgeous boy! I am going to take atomic's advice and do a low protein, low calorie, low salt diet. I'll do a few ion bits like lavender and brackets but I'm not too worried about that. I think I'm going to do a 3 day cut off but am a little concerned it will take ages to get pregnant so I'm not certain on that yet. I'm also going to take supplements. That is all the decisions I have made at the moment. My DH is on board but VERY sceptical!!! He will cut down on salt, red meat and take supplements. It's great to have some people to share this with

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll make this a sticky so it's easy to find!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'll make this a sticky so it's easy to find!
    Thanks you AS!!!

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I came over from ingender too.... I have 2 (3) boys! Dada forever 5, James 3, and Charles 1. We only wanted 2 kids but my husband knew I wanted a girl so he said just one more pregnancy. If the sway fails then at least I can say I tried. We are doing a girl diet, herbs, vitamins, crystal light, new moon, negative ions plants/water/ion lights, ovulation charting for O+12 Method, ph testing, copper magnet bracelet, using astrology charts, and whatever I may come across. I will be trying for twins but mostly just trying for a girl.

Has anyone found some good negative ion night-lights that are cheap. I like to save money
    Last edited by purplepoet20; March 24th, 2011 at 01:58 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast