Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Read on another forum that B6 sways BOY! Freaking out now!

Hi girls, I read on another forum that Vit B6 sways blue. I have been taking this for the past few months. I am now really really concerned - I am freaking out! Can anyone re-assure me?? Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing what you girls think and especially would love to hear of some successful girl sways whilst taking it! I should not have read this just after I finished my attempt this month too! Boo hoo!
    One and trying for a in 2011

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was sure it swayed girl! I have also been taking it for the past few month. I hope Atomic knowes something about it.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I know what you mean. A website called A-Gender does not recommend it as they say they have had mixed results with Vit B6 (girl swayers getting boys). So I think we really need to get to the bottom of this! Thanks for reading.
    One and trying for a in 2011

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have always thought it favored girls??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, as you guys know that I have drawn the conclusion that nutrients across the boards tend to sway blue, not pink. I do tend to believe that B6 sways blue.
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...S-FOR-TTC-PINK

On the other hand, people who believe that higher progesterone is what sways pink and nutrients have nothing to do with it, think that since B6 does help lengthen luteal phase and raise progesterone, that makes it pink friendly.

I feel like, if a person is having issues with luteal phase (low progesterone) they can't get pregnant with a short luteal phase, so they may need to take it in order to get pregnant at all. If you don't get pregnant you have no chance at your DG.

FWIW I was taking 100 mg of B-6 as a part of my sway and yes, I did have an opposite. Interesting that A-Gender has had this experience. I will edit everything to word it more strongly that B-6 may sway pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes Lizzybeth83 liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think one supplement can ruin your sway but potatoes and bananas are 2 main sources of B6 from what I have read.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonedered what the reasoning behind it was!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is interesting! When swaying I did B6 because I know I have low progesterone and high estrogen and so was hoping to lower my estrogen as a secondary result through B6. But there is thinking that lower sex hormones across the board sways pink, so maybe raising progesterone was a bad idea! I do know that what has been VERY interesting to me from doing IVF is seeing the massive rise in estrogen result in a truly astonishing amount of perfect eggwhite cervical mucus. If anybody is at all able to find a vitamin supplement that would lower estrogen I can really see how it would help sway pink to get rid of all that CM. B6 may not be the one!
    and my HT

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So its the rise in estrogen which causes the increase in ewcm, that's good to read as already I've been worrying about my attempt this month, but I had ewcm for 4 days! when usually its only a 1/2 day! So I was in a good place realy I was eating loads of bananas and a tonne of potatoes, I wonder if these helped!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babs I hope you're not REALLY freaking out. Tons of gals took B6 and conceived daughters!! Worrying is not allowed on the pink sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast