Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What's the deal with Sylk?

I've seen it listed on a lot of girl sways, but I'm wondering...Does it actually sway pink OR is it just the preferred lube b/c TTC girl makes you dry?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey love

here's atomic's essay http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...ephresh-8.html

basically yes there's no need to add sylk as a pink sway factor, i have used it for personal comfort a couple of times ;-S
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taken from Atomic's essay:

Sylk Sylk Personal Lubricant Official Website is a natural personal lubricant with a pH of 4.7. The Sylk website states outright that Sylk is hostile to sperm. In terms of girl-friendly lubes, that are meant to just act as sexual lubricants, I think this is the best one. Acijel, Replens, and RepHresh all seem to work best as part of a sway and then you can ADD Sylk to your attempt as a lubricant.

Sylk does sway pink and can be used in addition to your girl sway as can most lubes that are hostile to sperm - it adds another layer to your sway. We used a good finger tip full (applied to dh) every time we dtd (even though it was not necessarily needed at times) for extra sway power, although clomid (taken to swaying reasons) did make me quite dry - sorry tmi
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So no to sylk as a sway? I just bought some and I'm not using diet to sway, I am to an extent but not religiously doing it lol
    DS1 6, DS2 5, DS3 1
    Surprise #4 due April and crossing everything its a little lady.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no sylk does sway pink in its own right as it is not friendly to sperm it will diminish the numbers somewhat swaying pink
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together