Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

ADVICE! Supplement Help!! - what to take!!!

Aside from the obvious LE diet, I'm having trouble deciding on other things for my sway. It makes me a little nervous taking tones of things when I'm hoping to get pregnant. This is what I've planned so far

Firstly...

- I've bought Represh and I'm going to try this week. If represh raises my pH I'll consider doing some form of douche - Any advice on using douching over represh? - so confused on what to choose!! can you or should you do both?

Okay, so far what I have...
    -Represh (I know it's not a supplement)
    -I'll be using antihistamines - I'm thinking both citrizine and benedryl
    -Folic Acid
    -DH is starting to take licorice root

So basically.. I haven't really planned much. Should I be taking Vitex? It seems like lots of people stop it and the next cycle or so they get pregnant. I won't be getting Clomid as I don't need it and don't have access to it. I also worry about Asprin and have no idea how to get it - is it only over the counter?

Any advice on what I should be doing and what's most important/safest? We are having a more relaxed sway. We'd love to have another boy, but DH really wants a girl so I thought we'd try some form of sway.

Please help, only 4 weeks away and there is so much info to go through I can't figure it out!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your patience.

Don't use both douche and RepHresh, pick one or the other.

Cetirizine 6 hours before attempt, Benadryl 1-2 hours before attempt don't take on O day or after that. Some people start C 5 days before attempt or the first day of CM whichever comes first, others use only the day of attempt. There is no right or wrong way to do it.

folic - 1200-1600 mcg take thru first trimester of pg then wean off gradually

If you want to take vitex, 800 mg a day from AF-1-2 days before you expect to ovulate

Dh should take LR from your CD 1-14 only regardless of when you ovulate

aspirin is OTC, jsut get the low dose kind. You don't have to use it. more about it here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...echniques.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ