Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cassava capsules

I've heard this thing about cassava increasing the chance of twins. Now yes I know I'm crazy wanting twins, but I'd love to have two little girls and perfect balance while never having to be pregnant ever again. But does any one know if it sways?

It supposedly increases fertility which I'd assume sways boy?

The capsules are from Forever blessed twins. Anyone know?
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The cassava theory is based on a Nigerian tribe with high rates of twins. I have read that this occurence is more likely to genetics of the tribe than cassava or wild yam. Pretty certain it does sway blue too. If it does work the caveat is that you need the nutrients from the skin of the yam and these things aren't posted or regulated so hard to know for certain if capsules have them. If you are interested in twins is Clomid an option for you? It is proven at increasing multiples and sways girl. Oh and even though I don't buy the theory I still bought some low salt cassava chips for a rare snack. Little crazy here!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going on clomid - but I'd say the chance is still fairly low (8%) - ofc better than non existent.

I thought it would sway blue if only because its suppose to increase fertility. Who knows!? I can't find any reliable data anywhere and I don't exactly trust the websites that sell it, because OFC they'd post high success rates.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The tribe in question has a high twinning rate, but they are usually identical twins. Tribes in South America also use the cassava as a staple in their diet and have lower twinning rates. I think this makes it fall under genetics as African decent increases your chance of having twins and Hispanic/Mexican decreases your chance of having twins. Who knew. Try out TTC twins.com and I would go with cassava shop not forever blessed. Forever blessed has no contact avenue and I believe they are a shady company. The other company you can try is Double Stork. Cassava does sway blue and so does the twin diet. Your body needs lots of nutrients to support twins.
    Me (37) DH (37)
    Home schooling mom to (16) (12) (9) (5) (2)
    TTC June 2013

5. Thanks DaisyBeauLou thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerian View Post
    I'm going on clomid - but I'd say the chance is still fairly low (8%) - ofc better than non existent.

I thought it would sway blue if only because its suppose to increase fertility. Who knows!? I can't find any reliable data anywhere and I don't exactly trust the websites that sell it, because OFC they'd post high success rates.
    You can't take it while taking Clomid anyway. It would interfere with the Clomid.

I do think it probably sways blue and would stay away from it, personally.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the forever blessed site came up as "this site may harm your computer" when i was Googling more info
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ