Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Slight change of plans.

Dh is on board with having another child HOWEVER after my talking to him about wanting to sway (I discussed the TBM) he thought it over and decided that if I want another he'll be fine with it but he wants to do it the "normal" way. No "crazy" swaying. He said God will give us the baby we're supposed to have regardless if we "alter" things with ttc or not. Honestly I was a little relieved when he said this. I'd been praying that God direct me how I should proceed and this kind of made things clear for me on what I should do. I'm still thinking of doing vitamins and timing (0 +12) but I don't know what else.

What would you guys do in my position?
    5 Beautiful Boys! ages 1-11

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I think diet is huge. Most of the actual scientific data/studies are dealing with diet. Timing hasn't been proven to work at all really. You can either follow the French Gender diet, which focuses on proportions or potassium/sodium to calcium/magnesium or the more restrictive IG diet.

I would not rely on timing and just vitamins though. I am sure the gals on here can help you with your diet. Good luck!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm more familiar with the IG diet but am interested in hearing more about the French Gender diet. I'll have to look into it more but the restrictive IG diet is going to be a pretty hard one for me to follow, I don't know that I can do it.

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The FG gender diet is much more realistic to me. I am working on entering all the Permitted and forbidden foods and also a 14 day sample menu for the boy and girl diet. The genderal backgound of the diet is in the main swaying forum so you can read how they actually came up with it and the science behind it, however, all the specifics are in the Member only swaying forum because it comes straight from the book that we were able to track down and have shipped to us from the UK. I have been told they are very aggressive with coming after you when using their content so I can keep it oiut of google's eyes in a private forum.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd love to see the permitted/forbidden foods when you get it all entered. Especially if it's more realistic than the IG diet. How do we get access to the private ttc girl forum?

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wait, never mind - I see you become a dream member. Thanks

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just been skimming over the information NBP has been putting in (ha ha -- "skimming" -- skim milk --- TTC girl -- I slay myself ) and it's hugely informative. I think I will be but the first of many people expressing appreciation for her hard-workin' typin' fingers.
    2013 (my pray+sway baby girl is here!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BlueLooking4Pink View Post
    Dh is on board with having another child HOWEVER after my talking to him about wanting to sway (I discussed the TBM) he thought it over and decided that if I want another he'll be fine with it but he wants to do it the "normal" way. No "crazy" swaying. He said God will give us the baby we're supposed to have regardless if we "alter" things with ttc or not. Honestly I was a little relieved when he said this. I'd been praying that God direct me how I should proceed and this kind of made things clear for me on what I should do. I'm still thinking of doing vitamins and timing (0 +12) but I don't know what else.
    This is exactly what my DH told me....He doesn't even want 3rd child, but if I insist, then let's do it the way we did with our 2 girls ( yeah right, and end up with 3rd girl) no pressure. He doesn't have gender preferances. Unexplainable, I know LOL!
    He is not doing the diet and I don't want to mention timing so I'm trying for BD attempts to look as spontaneous as possible LOLOL! But he is swallowing supps and he's not complaining about that part. I explained him all these are excellent for his health, not just busting y-swimmers

BTW, I think swaying approach is much more relaxed then on ig and I feel better about my diet and swaying attempts
    Best of luck, have all my pink dust!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband wouldn't sway at all either and I think you can still have a GREAT sway without DH.

I wouldn't mention another word about it. I have seen people go so berserk over swaying that their husbands pulled the plug on the entire TTC idea.

Diet is most important (and although the French Gender is fine if you choose to follow it, I urge everyone to keep in mind the idea that low calorie, low protein, low fat, low nutrient, low sodium diet and weight loss sways pink. DO NOT eat a normal diet and then take supplements because it doesn't work, I have seen two dozen failed sways where people did exactly that. You can do both the "Low Everything" diet and the French Gender diet and have the best of both worlds.

I also really really think that Vit. D sways blue, not pink. Even though Vit. D is a part of the French Gender Diet I would hesitate before I took it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can try to get some rephresh ans say it is for a yeast infection... only bd once around O and then say it just hurts. He will not know and you can just add a little something to boost the odds.

Sometimes God needs a little help. He is busy trying to help others right now and a few prayers may be left answered!!!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants