Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

any other TTC girl moms having a hard time geting pregnant??

well this is month 3 for me.....next month im going to the OB getting my bloodwork done and getting an HSG done. since the birth of my DD 13 months ago i have had long heavy periods....i wonder if their is a clot or something. I have 5 other kids conceived all in month 1.....im starting to do stuff now to get ewcm.....i know it lowers my chances of a girl but im not using any llubes only diet and not getting pregnant.

Michelle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A lot of pink swayers on here have struggled as your doing things to lower your fertility. Our boys were all conceived first month, two of them the month before we decided to start trying properly. This little one took 3-4 cycles to catch
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me..this is cycle 6 for me. Sigh.
    Mom to 3 little men! Age 8 and twins who just turned 6!!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    boysmom you are small to right? i have lost a TON of weight and hardly have any CM.....i swayed girl last time, got pg the first month using acijel, rephresh and lime,aspartame everything....i realize im older but not much older!! ugh this month well im CD 7 today i started vitex a low dose, but im already getting dark linews on my opk's.....i think its from the vitex. usually I supposably O around CD 16 or 17 but i hardly get any CM...... last month we were doing BD everyday and a few times multiple times a day. this month we are going to BD everyother day starting cd 10 then when pos opk everyday for 3 days.....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cycle 8 here. Ds1 took 14 months and Ds2 was a one-hit wonder. I did everything in the book the first few months but gradually loosened my sway until now, and I really have no sway left. My only factors that I'm keeping my fingers crossed about are being old than I was when I conceived my boys, and obviously NOT being super fertile. TTC unsucessfully has kind of humbled me and put me in the mindframe that I really have very little power in these matters anyway.
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    cycle 10 here and i'm in the tww - i don't think it happened this month either.
    we have 6 boys incl twins with third pregnancy all were conceived between 1 and 3 months
    our youngest is 2 and a half and since his birth in 2010 hubby has quit smoking, a total careers change we eat very differently now to what we used to so a few different factors to when we were ttc our boys

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cycle 5 for me, actually 6 but we took last month off because I needed a break and didn't want to have morning sickness when we go away in a few weeks. Both my boys were one month. My sway has really got slack, I agree with cravingsalt the longer you go without conceiving the more you feel its not in your control. I think its good in a way, helped me to let go of what I want and trust in God and his plans and timing for us.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    perhaps you were just really lucky with your previous fast conceptions? remember that the average couple takes 6 months of actively TTC before conception, so 3 months doesn't seem exceptionally long in the scheme of things. I wouldn't start cutting much out yet - unless you'd prefer a small age gap mre than anything. I think pink would be worth waiting a couple of extra months for? sorry, don't mean to be dismissive but it is still a short itme overall.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mkarntz1980 View Post
    boysmom you are small to right? i have lost a TON of weight and hardly have any CM.....i swayed girl last time, got pg the first month using acijel, rephresh and lime,aspartame everything....i realize im older but not much older!! ugh this month well im CD 7 today i started vitex a low dose, but im already getting dark linews on my opk's.....i think its from the vitex. usually I supposably O around CD 16 or 17 but i hardly get any CM...... last month we were doing BD everyday and a few times multiple times a day. this month we are going to BD everyother day starting cd 10 then when pos opk everyday for 3 days.....
    Yes, I'm very thin. Actually if I'm not preg this cycle think I'm not gonna do the diet anymore other than maybe cut back on my protein a but.
    Mom to 3 little men! Age 8 and twins who just turned 6!!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm on cycle 5 now, but really it's 4 because I think when we decided to ttc on the first month I just missed O. I took about 6 months on my first, but at that time was still in the mindset of dtd anytime and it would happen. I had no clue on my fertility window back then. On the other 2 it was about 4 months or so. My sway has gotten super lax, beyond lazy, this month non existant with all the holiday baking and eating. Watch, this will be the month that it happens. And I'm OK with that. I think. Yes, I'm OK with it. I think that trying month over month makes me think it really is just goig to be luck for me. Plenty of people have never heard of swaying and get their DG without doing anything differet at all. Maybe that will happen for me, maybe it won't. My mom had 4 boys, then 3 girls. My sister had 3 boys, then a girl. My MIL had 3 boys, then a girl. A friend from HS had 3 girls, then a boy, and is now preggo with another boy. My aunt had 3 girls then a boy. My grandmother had 6 girls then a boy....Point being, NONE of them swayed that I know of, and it happened, albeit some a little later than others. If it's meant to be for me then wonderful. If not, I'll snuggle up nice and close to my sweet baby boy and give up on the baby girl for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast