Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stress & Anxiety & IBS - (how) do they affect sway?

Hello Ladies,
    I hope you are all well : )
    I have recently been suffering from quite a bit of stress and anxiety (family issues) that have resulting in me suffering from bouts of IBS. It is fairly mild, but seems to be frequent - I am also wondering if this is linked to extra sweetener in my tea?!

I am looking to start LE diet in Jan and just wanted to know if any of this will affect the hormones in my body, if so which ones and is it bad for my girl sway?

I have been reading about Atomic's theory with the testosterone and it is totally me (I am pretty head-strong and competitive) and def the dominant/bossy one in the relationship!! So, with that in mind I really don't want to be adding any more 'T'.

Would really appreciate your thoughts!!

Thanks in advance!

Jen xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    stress is actually shown to sway pink, anxiety I'm unsure about... but the kind of stress where you feel overwhelmed increases the stress hormones which decrease fertility. There are a few studies that show that women with high stress or management jobs have more girls too. I don't think that sort of stress increases testosterone at all.

competitiveness or "got to win/be the best" type of thoughts would sway blue, though

does the IBS mean you don't absorb so many nutrients? if so, that would sway pink

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many thanks for replying - I shall try to de-stress as much as I can! x

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, not sure abou the IBS thing - tends to go the other way Im not really that competitive, so will try to illiminate any 'need' to win things.
    The stress seems to feel quite physical in that my chest tightens a little and i feel 'on edge'. Im sure its hormones (adreneline) flying round my body and I need to take lots of deep breathes and distract my brain to calming thoughts! Just hoping that doesn't sway blue as Im not sure how to prevent it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    there's only so much you can do for anxiety and that, I think. Some people just have more confident or anxious personalities and noone can completely change who they are or our physiology (how the stress or competition affects our hormones) for a sway.

Even Paula Radcliffe (the marathon runner) who must be super competitive has a girl.
    Edwina Currie the politician also has a daughter.
    Hilary Clinton is competitive (according to my husband anyway, I'm non into politics myself) and has a daughter too.
    Those are just 3 competitive women we could think off from the top of our heads.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What kind of sweetener are you using? Splenda gave me terrible anxiety attacks.

If anything, IBS would seem to sway pink by reducing overall absorption of nutrients (the less amount of time your food spends in the intestines, the less nutrients are absorbed.). At the same time tho, we've seen a lot of people with autoimmune stuff who have all boys - of course nothing you can do will take away that tendency so no worries, just be happy that the IBS will hopefully sway pink to some extend.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A lot of highly anxious women have boys.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    there's only so much you can do for anxiety and that, I think. Some people just have more confident or anxious personalities and noone can completely change who they are or our physiology (how the stress or competition affects our hormones) for a sway.

Even Paula Radcliffe (the marathon runner) who must be super competitive has a girl.
    Edwina Currie the politician also has a daughter.
    Hilary Clinton is competitive (according to my husband anyway, I'm non into politics myself) and has a daughter too.
    Those are just 3 competitive women we could think off from the top of our heads.
    Michele Obama - 2 girls

You can't change your personality, that's not an option. I hate to see people worry over T levels and personality...just focus on what you CAN change and let go of that which you cannot. So like, don't enter the Pillsbury Bake Off or anything, but at the same time don't dwell so much on changing your personality that you end up thinking aobut it constantly and accidentally raising your testosterone levels over worrying about it haha. (Example - launching into a big involved project designed to "relax" you, when really any time you launch into big involved projects, you risk raising your T levels.)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    A lot of highly anxious women have boys.
    ME, ME AND ME!

I tend to get so anxious and caught up in things. 2 boys here