Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

girl Month or diet more important...please read and give opinion

I have been loosly on diet since early to mid Feb, good most days totally bad others! I have only been on vitex since March 25th, and saw palmetto since 4/1. Other supps since feb but recently reduced alot of them. I have been on diet hard core since only 4/1. My intial plan was to do my first attempt in May which would have me on the diet good for 6 weeks or more. April though is a good girl month and some charts say girl for me. Should I stay true to course and not try until May or am I ok to try this month with not being on strict diet that long. I am due to O April 14th. I am going to a cut-off after abstain (would be 10 day if I try this month). What do you think?
    Tiffany. Due 10/12/14

Coccinelle33
    if you can i would wait an extra month to be on the diet longer and better. im kinda in the same boat as you. i have been on a loose diet for almost 2 months and taking vitex for 3 months and the other supplements for 2 months. my goal is to get pregnant in may or june but i did soy this cycle and clomid the last to get things going since im breastfeeding. i think im going to try for a 2-3 day cut off this month and mess around with the aci jel and lime/ vin a little more. i wish i had been doing it 100% and hadn't cheated but it's real hard. i keep thinking im doing a lot more girly things than most of the world that conceives girls so hopefully it works.
    Last edited by Coccinelle33; April 5th, 2011 at 08:18 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know you are right! I need to wait till May, I would kick myself it I did get pregnant in April and my sway failed again! The diet is tough. I have been using fitday to track foods and I find it hard to meet all minimums without going over on one! I too am trying to figure out the douche, silk, rephresh stuff. I have not ordered aci-jel yet but I am tempted. So much to do I just do not know what is best! LOL
    Tiffany. Due 10/12/14

Coccinelle33
    im using half of the aci-jel every few days and then im going to use a finger tip amount the morning of my attempt and then after and then as needed. im also doing sylk with bd. im going to do lime 30 min before bd and vinegar 5 min after.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmy2012 View Post
    I have been loosly on diet since early to mid Feb, good most days totally bad others! I have only been on vitex since March 25th, and saw palmetto since 4/1. Other supps since feb but recently reduced alot of them. I have been on diet hard core since only 4/1. My intial plan was to do my first attempt in May which would have me on the diet good for 6 weeks or more. April though is a good girl month and some charts say girl for me. Should I stay true to course and not try until May or am I ok to try this month with not being on strict diet that long. I am due to O April 14th. I am going to a cut-off after abstain (would be 10 day if I try this month). What do you think?
    There is ALWAYS going to be something that comes up to make your sway less than perfect. The more uptight you get about making your sway "perfect", the more it raises testosterone and ends up accidentally swaying blue. I think you should try this month, you have some diet working for you, and the supps, plus the month (although May isn't a a BAD girl month by any means) and a great abstinence. Good luck!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PS - Fitday is great but if it is making you feel obsessive over your diet, it may be better not to sweat it on exactly how much you're taking in a day.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ