Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollydot View Post
    I started LE diet 27 December really losing weight fast. Finding the salt thing really hard, but i did find saltless bread called Crosta & mollica from waitrose buts needs to be toasted. I never drank milk with the boys so started drinking organic skimmed milk and low fat organic yogurt. Really missing my glass of wine, i have to full on boys so by Friday i am more then ready for a drink...
    I am planning to do 0+12 frequent felease one attempt, if no luck will drop it need to get it out of my head.
    Planning to use aci jell, rephresh and antihistamines.
    Already started Vitex, saw palmetto, fiber, and baby asprin.
    I know over kill but in no rush....
    Do you plan all your meals in advance? I need to make a plan for mine... good info on the saltless bread. What else do you eat? Do you exercise too?
    I also have two boys and totally know what you mean about the glass of wine!!
    I think I am going to try a cut off, I don't think I would be able to pinpoint when I ovulate as I get a lot of EWCM and days of ov pain. Even my OPK's can stay positive for a few days sometimes... Why have you decided to do 0+12 over cut off? I can't decide what seems to get better results!
    I will use rephresh and antihistamines too. Was going to do baby asprin but then got freaked out about blod clots! Think I will go for lots of diet coke to try and lower ph! As well as acidophilus sups.
    What is Vitex, saw palmetto and fiber?
    Thinking this girl making business may take a while...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am taking vitex, saw palmetto, baby aspirin, folic acid and will take antihistamines closer to the time, Dollydot where did you get your fibre supplements from? Oh and I'm also drinking a pint of diet coke a day!
    Tree, you only take low dose aspirin for 3-5 days not all the time, I've started marking it all in my diary, soo confusing. In the forums, member section, ttc pink, there is a thread for ttc pink in march 2013 cycle buddies
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Defo do a meal plan it really helps. I eat a lot or veggies with rice and noodles, waitrose also do lovely spicy & aromatic singapore rice noodles really good in a stir fry. still drinking coffee and diet decaf coke. for a treat skinny cow ice creams are nice only 90 cal. The dream member section is really helpful with diet. I'm doing 0+12 cos i did 3 cut off with ds2, just doing timing back then, will prop drop it after first attempt if no luck. Vitex is to up your progesterone and saw palmetto is to lower your testosterone, you can buy them all on amazon, there is lots of info about them here on this site. Hope this helps...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 2lovelyboys, I started on benefiber but it was making me feel sick, so i ordered some tablets called pharma nord bio fiber from amazon...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Dollydot that helps!
    I bought my vitex (Agnus Castus) and Saw Palmetto from Holland and Barrett . I should any be swap my diet coke to decaf, hmmmm decisions
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey fellow UK based ladies! Hope everyone gets a quick and sticky bfp! I hope you will all still be around and on hand when the dh and I go for our second in August/ sept time x x
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome fellow Brits! I've been here since August and in my 5 months on the le diet, I've found a wealth of products that fit in perfectly. Here's a list for you all, I hope it helps:
    Warburtons Danish White Bread
    Morrisons - Moroccan-style hummus, NUME red pepper and NUME Jalapeno hummus, NUME cake slices inc lemon, chocolate chip or carrot cake
    Ryvita Crackerbread
    Go Ahead chocolate & strawberry thins
    Special K Chocolate Biscuits Moments
    Walkers Baked Stars crisps - any flavour
    ASDA - Chilli penne and spirali pasta (lower in cals and protein than standard pasta)
    Chocolate Philidelphia cheese and any low-fat Philli
    Snack-a-jacks Caramel flavour rice cakes and the chocolate chip ones too
    Weight watchers - Rocket and Mozzarella pasta sauce, Tikka masala sauce, Roasted garlic pasta sauce, Creamy Mushroom sauce (high in sodium, maybe a treat meal), Bagels, Part-baked mini-baguettes, Spicy Arriabiatta microwave meal (again maybe only for a treat meal) chocolate mini rolls (YUM!!!), any of their cake slices (Toffee apple flavour is fab). Be careful with any of their biscuit range as they tend to have oats in them. Best place for getting WW food is Poundland
    Options hot chocolate
    Cadburys hot chocolate (40cal one)
    Snapjacks biscuits
    Levi Roots Rasta Pasta sauce
    Shape no fat yoghurts (my favourites are the apple crumble and rhubarb crumble flavour)
    Lidls - no fat yoghurts
    Mentos sugarfree triple flavoured chewing gum
    Robinsons Special R squash
    I think that's about it but I'll pop back and edit the list if I think of anymore things!
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kittybear, I suspect we will still be here August/sept. Suspect it will take a while!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamofpink that's great thank you!! Have you found you've lost lots of weight on the diet? Are you exercising too?
    What are everyone's methods with regard timing etc..?
    Will look into Vitex and Saw... I do get a bit nervous about supplements. Actually the whole thing makes me a bit nervous, particularly as I'm still bf and want to give my baby all he needs.
    Starting diet tomorrow! Do you guys not eat until after 12? And how do you stop yourselves from feeling really hungry?
    Exciting!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem! Yes I've lost over 2st and despite trying to maintain my weight it's just too easy to drop another lb or so if I'm not careful. All I have left in my sway now is the diet and clomid next month if I get a bfn again.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast