Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy New here and have a few questions

Hello everyone! I apologize in advance for the long post! I have been reading through many of the sways from this site as well as in gender for many days just trying to get an idea of what I need to do and change in my life to get my little girl. I have 4 boys already. And I can tell you that all of them were conceived either the day of or day before ovulation. All were planned and only took a month to conceive, except for our last son who took 3 months after a miscarriage which was not a planned pregnancy.Thats what I am confused about because they all coincide with shettles, but at the same point I didn't know about shettles at time of trying until recently when I started looking things up after our 4th boy 6 months ago. I have also looked at my diet and it very much goes along with the boy diet. High sodium, low calcium, and magnesium, I don't like milks cheeses or anything of that nature. I can tolerate yogurt but that is about it. Also, we don't eat any red meat. We are more vegetarian than anything. Also want to point out that I eat a bowl of cereal with almond or soy milk every morning. So anyways, onto questions I would like to know does adding calcium and magnesium really make a difference as well as cutting down the salt? Some of the things I have read are conflicting. Also, I would like to point out that I have had 3 miscarriages. So Iam very hesitant on not taking a prenatal vitamin. As these lost pregnancies were all unplanned and when I was not taking prenatals. Also a bit of my family history, on my side my sisters, brothers mother etc. all had mostly girls and none of them had 2 boys in a row even! so I wonder why Iam the odd one out. And for my husbands side, one of his sisters has 3 boys then had a girl, and they eat a high salt diet. But then went on a diet and lowered processed foods and sodium while trying to conceive and got a girl.So maybe there is something to that. ? I guess I would just like to know where to begin. ? Also, wondering about douches, is lime or vinegar better? And is replens or rephresh a better option? Thanks so much! Also just want to say Iam glad I found this site because you all know how this situation feels. And lets just put it this way my husbands family makes comments and always throws it in my face that they all have a girl and we dont. So, its nice to know that I am not the only one going through this.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just disregard this message. thanks.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I should have posted a much shorter message. sorry.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Iam just really confused on what to do. Hoping for some good knowledge from some one in the same boat as me to swing the odds in my favor. thanks.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH no...hang on, I will find a link or two for you. Its just so dang complicated its hard to know where to begin.

I too have 4 boys

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think this is a good place to start if you are from IG:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...sh-anyway.html

ALSO...go up into the Gender Swaying General Discussion and read some of the stickies there. I will post some more links here in a few minutes.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AS far as douche, I don't think its necessary but if you wish to due to CM issues, I would hands down go for the vinegar douche. Lime juice doesn't belong in our bodies, imho. Read about antihistimines which may completely eliminate the need for any douching.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    heres what you do: do the LE diet. See if your DH will take licorice root. Track your cycles so you know what is going on...are they regular? Take Vitex and saw palmetto. Use an antihistimine around O. Decide what you want to do about timing and frequency. STick with it for a couple months before you actually go for it. Lose some weight. Stay unstressed and love the world. LOL...its complicated but it will fall into place. There is no easy answer of how to go about this, its something you gotta look at all the info and see what you have done in the past, what you want to change, and how your particular self, fits into all the theories.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast